The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

If I was a character in the LBT world

Dalekdino · 250 · 46636

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 5 2014 on  04:28 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 5 2014 on  10:19 PM
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 5 2014 on  04:13 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 5 2014 on  09:54 PM
Awww, yet another good example of how different Cera's turning out with a better male role model in her life.
Yeah also if Bambo had been there to tone things down, the scene may not have been cut. Oh what I would do to see the uncut version.
Yeah, I know! At first, I never knew about them. But now that I DO know about them, I want to see those scenes sooo bad!!
If I had a time machine I'd go back and get a copy of the film before they edited it to death like a 4kids dub. I also don't get why they moved the bit were Littlefoot finds the great valley to later on.
I, too, would buy it before the edits. I also don't get that, either. I'd prefer to see the original ending. I don't know WHY they changed it.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 5 2014 on  10:34 PM
Awww, yet another good example of how different Cera's turning out with a better male role model in her life.
Yeah also if Bambo had been there to tone things down, the scene may not have been cut. Oh what I would do to see the uncut version.
Yeah, I know! At first, I never knew about them. But now that I DO know about them, I want to see those scenes sooo bad!!
If I had a time machine I'd go back and get a copy of the film before they edited it to death like a 4kids dub. I also don't get why they moved the bit were Littlefoot finds the great valley to later on.
I, too, would buy it before the edits. I also don't get that, either. I'd prefer to see the original ending. I don't know WHY they changed it.
Yeah as a kid I always wondered why's Ducky the only one who notices a cares that Petrie is OK, and why Littlefoot was suddenly all alone.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 5 2014 on  04:55 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 5 2014 on  10:34 PM
Yeah as a kid I always wondered why's Ducky the only one who notices a cares that Petrie is OK, and why Littlefoot was suddenly all alone.
Yeah, I notice that NOW, but didn't then. It just seems...off. Very off.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Here's Bambo with the gang in the cute sleeping together scene from the first film.

Here Bambo is felling sorry for Littlefoot after losing his tree star. I remember well as a kid I felt really upset for Littlefoot when the tree star his mum gave him got crushed as they ran from Sharptooth.
So here Bambo after they escape Sharptooth and before they see the long neck shaped rock. Gives Littlefoot his sympathy's for losing his tree star, while Littlefoot try's to hold back his sadness.
Also a good way to show Bambo is good hearted.

Bambo: Oh Littlefoot, your tree star... It got crushed, I'm soo sorry..

Littlefoot: It's fine. If it's gone then it's gone.

Bambo: But I know how precious it was to you...

And then Littlefoot spots the rock shaped like a long neck.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Awwww.. but, the rest of the gang looks darker compared to Bambo. This is a great recreation of one of the best scenes in the whole movie, though.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 11 2014 on  10:02 AM
Awwww.. but, the rest of the gang looks darker compared to Bambo. This is a great recreation of one of the best scenes in the whole movie, though.
Argh crap. I knew I should have made the layer I put Bambo on darker.
I'll fix it and change the image post.
But yeah what I like about that  scene is that it kinda shows to me that Cera actual dose like the others.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 11 2014 on  04:10 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 11 2014 on  10:02 AM
Argh crap. I knew I should have made the layer I put Bambo on darker.
I'll fix it and change the image post.
But yeah what I like about that  scene is that it kinda shows to me that Cera actual dose like the others.
Yeah...it's noticeable. I hope you do.
Yeah, it's so cute. Especially since Cera is so reluctant at first, and tries to ignore how cold she is. That scene actually makes it all the more memorable.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 11 2014 on  10:59 AM
Yeah, it's so cute. Especially since Cera is so reluctant at first, and tries to ignore how cold she is. That scene actually makes it all the more memorable. [/QUOTE]
 Yeah I fixed it now.
I can also imagine Bambo talking her into sleeping with the others too.
It's certainly a scene that deserves a audience going "AWW" sound effect."

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 11 2014 on  05:20 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 11 2014 on  10:59 AM
Yeah, it's so cute. Especially since Cera is so reluctant at first, and tries to ignore how cold she is. That scene actually makes it all the more memorable.
Yeah I fixed it now.
I can also imagine Bambo talking her into sleeping with the others too.
It's certainly a scene that deserves a audience going "AWW" sound effect." [/QUOTE]
 MUCH better.Yeah, and not going to the others until Cera decides to come, too.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 11 2014 on  11:25 AM
MUCH better.Yeah, and not going to the others until Cera decides to come, too. [/QUOTE]
 Yeah I can imagine me (Bambo) at times SORT OF sticking by Cera's side or siding with her...
One series of pics I'm keen to do for this topic is Bambo telling the others he'll go after Cera after the silly tar gag, and then finding her and comforting her.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 11 2014 on  06:41 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 11 2014 on  11:25 AM
MUCH better.Yeah, and not going to the others until Cera decides to come, too.
Yeah I can imagine me (Bambo) at times SORT OF sticking by Cera's side or siding with her...
One series of pics I'm keen to do for this topic is Bambo telling the others he'll go after Cera after the silly tar gag, and then finding her and comforting her. [/QUOTE]
 Well, it's nice when Bambo stays by her side, but teaches her how to be have better.
I look forward to it. I've been actually looking forward to it for a while, now.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ok I'm not going to do any drawing from it cause I really don't like the scene much and it really upset and freaked me out as a kid, and it p****s me off.
But I'll describe how I think the fight between Littlefoot and Cera would have gone with Bambo there.
Well of course I can see Bambo disapproving of what Cera says about Littlefoot's mum. E.G. saying "Cera!" in a shocked tone. And  been horrified when Littlefoot lashes out at her and go tumbling down the hill.
I can well picture him hopelessly shouting for them to stop and that fighting would solve anything. Then when Littlefoot supposedly bites Cera when she says "Let go of my leg!" shouting "No Littlefoot please don't do that to her!"

Then he runs in-between them yelling " Please STOOOPPPPP!" Then gets rammed by them both.

When the fight is finally over and Littlefoot shouts. "Go on! Go the wrong way! We never wanted you with us anyway!"
 Bambo says "Oh please, Littlefoot don't say that." Then Littlefoot says " Oh, so your siding with her!" And he walks off. And Bambo is like " Littlefoot no I. I. * grunts angrily and kicks the sand in his anger* Fine! If that's what you think, I'll go with Cera! " I mean I've tried to be your friend this whole time and I felt sorry for you, and this is how you thank me!?" *Storms off in the way Cera is going*

I can also see him getting a bit snappy with the others.

Ducky: Are you alright Bambo?

Bambo: No! I've just been rammed by my friends, and Littlefoot has accused me of favouritism! Of course I'm not alright!

Petrie: Oh Bambo please don't go.

Bambo: No my mind is made up Petrie! I know what Cera said was wrong! But I am not staying with someone who attacks my best friend and doesn't appreciate it when I try to help and feel bad for him!  

Here is Bambo with Cera, Petrie, Ducky and Spike when they go the wrong way.

If your wondering why Bambo is at the front, I have an idea that as he's a fellow three-horn, Cera let's him take the front cause secretly she's scared too and wants her long time male friend to be in front to protect her.

In this one Bambo and Cera have in the cave just before the dome-heads show up, and Bambo as he's been at the front of the line, has only just noticed that Petrie, Spike and Ducky aren't with them.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Awww, brave Bambo. What a wonderful threehorn he is!
I love Cera's expression there, while Bambo's just trying to inform her they've lost some party members.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 13 2014 on  08:33 PM
I love Cera's expression there, while Bambo's just trying to inform her they've lost some party members.
Yeah I can imagine Bambo saying "Hey Cera wasn't Petrie with you earlier? And where are Ducky and Spike? Oh no they mush have got lost!" Then the dome heads show up.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 13 2014 on  02:43 PM
Yeah I can imagine Bambo saying "Hey Cera wasn't Petrie with you earlier? And where are Ducky and Spike? Oh no they mush have got lost!" Then the dome heads show up.
And then the forgotten ones are forgotten again, as it becomes chaotic.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 13 2014 on  08:47 PM
Yeah in the next lot of pics Bambo ties to protect Cera from the dome heads and shouts " Get away from her you dome headed freaks!" Then he gets knocked asides and rolls off into a corner of the cave. I think that would have been a lot better then just reuseing animation of Cera, including that creepy shot of her screaming when she saw Sharptooth in the cave and can see right down her gob. :x

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 13 2014 on  02:58 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 13 2014 on  08:47 PM
Yeah in the next lot of pics Bambo ties to protect Cera from the dome heads and shouts " Get away from her you dome headed freaks!" Then he gets knocked asides and rolls off into a corner of the cave. I think that would have been a lot better then just reuseing animation of Cera, including that creepy shot of her screaming when she saw Sharptooth in the cave and can see right down her gob. :x
Yeah, I don't get why mouth shots were so popular back then. I can picture that. Bambo gets in front of Cera, but is easily knocked out.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 13 2014 on  09:05 PM
Yeah, I don't get why mouth shots were so popular back then. I can picture that. Bambo gets in front of Cera, but is easily knocked out. [/QUOTE]
 Or he tries to ram one of them but it just knocks him aside.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 13 2014 on  03:16 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 13 2014 on  09:05 PM
Yeah, I don't get why mouth shots were so popular back then. I can picture that. Bambo gets in front of Cera, but is easily knocked out.
Or he tries to ram one of them but it just knocks him aside. [/QUOTE]
That makes more sense, as he IS a threehorn.

Okay, I just got an image in my head of Bambo butting heads with a domehead and being knocked back.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account