The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

which character would you ?

rosie · 12 · 1805

rosie

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Like to be or have more similarities to?Who would you like to meet in dark alley or anywhere? I am more inclinced to be like Chomper.I get very emotional and frustate easily. I want to met him in dark alley. :DD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'd guess I'm most like Mr. Thicknose, being the oldest person on here I think, and haven learned some stuff second hand from pbs, podcasts, the internet and so on, though I don't say I've done all these things like he use to.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, I think I'm most like Littlefoot with a little bit of Cera mixed in. I'm not naive enough, or friendly enough to be like Chomper, Ducky, or Petrie.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, it's for people to stat which characters they feel their personalities most resemble, or that's the way that the posts so far have taken it.

Though looking over the first post now, I'm sure whether that was the original intention for this topic.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
The gang is making toys from anything, that is suitable. I believe, they first come up with idea of the game, and then looking for a suitable items, they can use.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's obvious who I'd like to run into, as this character would feel like a younger sister.  I'd love to meet Cera :^.^:  :wub:.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'd like to meet littlefoot,cera, petrie and chomper.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot and some others like Chomper and Ducky may be interesting to talk to.  Petrie may be to scared to talk for a while.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Littlefoot and some others like Chomper and Ducky may be interesting to talk to.

Yeah, that's basically what I think. It might be interesting to meet Cera, too.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Rosie, I have to say your comment about meeting Chomper in a dark alley way really sounds a bit odd to me. :p

I'd like to meet Little Foot, Petrie, PTERANO, and basically most of the characters of LBT. However, if I met Cera, we would be butting heads like there's no tommorrow.  :DD

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
This may sound odd, cosidering that I'm a male and all, but my personality matches Ali's the closest. Growing up, I never did much with those I felt were different than me. Now don't think I was conceited. What I meant was, since I was always a little abnormal, I tried to stick with my own kind, those that thought in a similar way. Ali was the same way as a child. And although this story would fit perfectly if a said something like, "But I met someone like me and he made me realize that it's good to have all kinds of friends," I said we were similar, not I am her other worldy double. Ah well. My version is much more simple and actually typical and boring. I simply didn't want to be classified as a type anymore and started socializing with different types of people.
If you'll think back to Ali from The Brave Longneck Scheme, I still have a connection. Now I move a lot like Ali, meeting new people. Now we can see in that episode, that Ali makes a new friend, Rhett, and tries to please him by doing pretty much whatever he said. I am the same way. Not was, am. To this day, when I meet someone, I try to be a "good friend" and try to make him or her happy, completely neglected my own well being, just like Ali did. Now I'm not saying that everyone I meet takes advantage of me, but most people I meet want things a certain way, and I simply aim to please.

Now, if I could meet any character from any story about The Land Before Time, I would definately like to get to know my all time favorite character, which is definately Rita the longneck from Sharptooth Valley. Her personality is very similar to Littlefoot's: oversized heart, caring for friends absolutely, very motherly as proven with Chomper in the sense that Littlefoot was fatherly to him. She apparently is difficult to anger and she is very trusting. She leads the group at times and has yet to be mean to anyone. The main difference is that since Littlefoot is a boy, he approaches life in a masculine way, while Rita is definately feminine; to call her a tomboy would be as inaccurate as statements go. So that's it. I have always liked Littlefoots pure personality and I have always liked girls. Now I can have both wrapped up in one.

Now if this thread was specifically limited to characters from the films and/or episodes, my apologies, I wasn't sure so I just answered with complete honesty. But if an "on screen" character is what this is about, then my second choice is Chomper. He would make the perfect little brother, or perhaps "mud brother." He has the ability to make those around him laugh with out actually trying. (One random example would be from The Meadow of Jumping Waters when everyone said a cloud looked like he was eating sweet bubbles. Everyone knew he doesn't eat them, but he announces that so matter of factly as if nobody knew, that every thought it was funny and burst into laughter.) He is a bit immature, so we would actually get along perfectly, hehe. Chomper is innocent, friendly, and yet will stand up for what he believes in. That's why it'd be great to meet someone like him.