The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sleep and Remember

Ratiasu · 411 · 40389

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Hunter smiled as a fast biter came at her, and she grabed it by the head and threw it into the wall behind her and then tail whipped another that tried to get behind her. She then jumped over another one and landed on one fast biters head and she laughed and said "This really is fun Dante!"

But just as she let her guard down for a moment a fast bitter landed on her back, and was about to bite into her when it was knocked aside with a whip-like snap.

As Hunter looked back to see what had saved her Longtail was now in the sharptooth's place on Hunters back and he said "Now that was close!"

Grievous55

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Two fast biters were hit with globs of venom. Sy fired at another and knocked one down that had jumped at him from behind, bashing its head against a rock. He rattled his frill and snarled, shooting venom at two more fast biters.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Where have you been?" asked Snork as he whipped a fast biter with his tail.

Strafe backhanded another fastbiter then stomped on another one that leaped at her.  She growled angrily and a third one fled into a small cave nearby.

One landed on Snork's back but before it could attack, he rammed the fast biter into a rock.
"Can't you tell these guys to back off or something?" snork asked Dante.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Hey Longtail!  Good to see that you're ok!  And, uh... yeah, Snork.... Asking them probably won't help at all.  The reason I was alone was... well, I was... eh... exiled."
He managed to say, as he backed up to Hunter, striking down any fastbiters that got near him...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled as he tail whipped another sharptooth down to the ground and he turned to Snork and said "Sorry about that...I got caught by a hot air vent and I got a long look at where we need to go and...uhhh...." He was now at a loss to explain what he saw.

Hunter however had had enough of this fighting and was getting hungry, so as the next fast biter tried to attack her, she bit it in the neck and twisted hearing a sicking crack as she did. She then smiled and said "Hey guys can we just kill them so I can eat?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante looked at Hunter for a moment, sighed out loud, and replied...
"As little as I enjoy killing..."
He leapt at a fastbiter, throwing both legs around it's neck...
"I suppose I can..."
He twisted in the air, snapping it's fragile neck easily...
"Make an exception for you, Hunter...."
Dante concluded, tearing the throat of another one out with a vicious kick...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter brought down another fast biter and proceeded to tear its throat out with her teeth! She then looked to Dante and replied "Good! Now lets end this fight!"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Yeah!  Sounds like a plan, Hunter!  Just...don't expect me to eat any of the guys that are dead, ok?"
Dante said, sending another broken fastbiter flying into one of his fellows...

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
Kaga roared in rage and whacked a fast biter with his tail.  Then he stomped on it's head and felt its skull cave in under his weight.  This was the first time Kaga had actually killed something.  The remaining fast biters seemed to be retreating now.
"Looks like we drove them back.  Is everyone alright?"

(PS: PLease make sure to look at the discussion for this RP in the discussion section.)

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante stood there, chest heaving with his breathing, and he replied...
"Yeah.  I'm Ok.  What about you, Hunter? Longtail?"
He turned around, smiling at Hunter and Longtail.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail turned as Dante spoke and said with a smile "Yeah...I'm okay, I'm okay!" He then looked over to Hunter and almost gagged as he saw her tearing into the flesh of one of the dead fast biters and with a rather large look of disgust on the young flyers face he turned back to face Dante and said "Yeah...Hunter will be fine too....I think...once...she's done." He then added a childish "Ewww...that is disgusting!"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante looked too, then turned around with a slightly disgusted look on his face...
"Ugh.  Yeah, I think she's fine.  What about the rest of you guys?"

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Snork and Strafe nodded and Strafe asked, "Loingtail, what were you going to tell us about what you saw?"
They both took extra care not to watch Hunter devour the dead fastbiters.

Grievous55

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"Oh, stop acting like children," grumbled Sy as he tore a piece of flesh out of one of the fast biters. "You're lucky I don't think of eating plants as disgusting. Otherwise you might be suffering through my disgust at your tastes. So get over it."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail then looked at Snork and Strafe and said "Oh yeah! About that path we were going to take...its under the fire water...and now I think we may be stuck here for a while...unless one of you want's to try swimming your way out!" He then frowned and said "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante sighed, fell back into a sitting position, and he said...
"Well...This is a drag.  At least... At least we're together.  Guess we don't have much choice but to wait..."

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Snork was not happy at the news.
"There is no food or water here.  How can we survive?  Are you sure there isn't another way around?"

Strafe noticed a series of caves nearby and suggested, "We could try looking in those caves.  There has to be something here."

Snork nodded and said, "Let's just hope it isn't more fast biters."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Mph.  Might be risky, but... considering the alternative, I'll go for it.  What about you guys?  Hunter? Longtail?"  Dante asked the group, looking around...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter smiled and said "Hey I love dark places, count me in!"

Longtail on the other hand was kind of hesitant and said "I don't know...the last time I went into a cave I was trapped and almost drowned, while staring down two other fast biters. I-I think I'd have an easier time just flying over." He then took a step back and stared at the ground shaking.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"If that's what you choose, Longtail, suit yourself.  Just...Be careful, alright, pal?"
Dante said, placing his claw on Longtail's shoulder, and giving him a small grin...