The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Flathead770

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hmm, that's a tough one to think about because in general I don't watch very many shows to begin with, at least on my own. I know at one point my one friend kept recommending that I watch Death Note back when it became fairly popular as far as more mainstream anime goes, but I could never motivate myself to actually watch it.

ManOfWar GT

• Spike
  • He/him
    • View Profile
whats the difference between a sharptooth and a trex.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sharpteeth are the super set of all dinosaurs that have sharp teeth, while a T-Rex is a subset of a sharptooth, representing only a specific group of sharpteeth  :bestsharptooth

The jewelstone queen

• just call me Jewel ; D
  • Spike
  • I'm just an artist :0
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel (I animate stuff, they old)
The carnotoraus is probably the most terrifying sharptooth I know. Just to follow up on the last question.

Where'd you get your profile pic? Did you actually take a picture of some people dressed in dinos? That would be cool!
I'm currently writing an lbt fanfic about Littlefoot and Ruby, it's a little cringy at first. Go check it out if you're interested! FANFICTION.NET- https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14063661/1/The-Land-Before-time-Unbearable
OR RIGHT HERE ON THE WEBSITE- https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=17556.0

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It's been awhile since someone commented on my profile pic (it's the same one I had when first joining the forum back in 2007 believe it or not)

As for the answer to the question, unfortunately it wasn't taken by me, it's just some random picture I found on the internet way back in the day when searching for a decent picture to use. Thought it was funny and went with it (plus Littlefoot1616 had the profile pic of Littlefoot smiling with the flower wreath on his head from Cera's LBTX dream so I couldn't copy him  :PLoofah )

I remember other people talking about it way back in the day and it seems to be for some event for probably one of the early sequels as you can see a TV with Universal shown in the background.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Which Alberta city do you prefer Calgary or Edmonton?

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I suppose I'm a bit bias with living in Edmonton for 11 years and only visiting Calgary a handful of times. Edmonton is a lot easier to navigate and follows a more grid like structure. Calgary can be absolutely annoying trying to get to places when you don't have a good layout of the land and need to follow Google Maps  :PLoofah That being said, Calgary is only an hour away from the mountains and my friend that lives there constantly talks about going away on the weekend to do some mountain hikes that make me incredibly jealous haha. Closest mountains to Edmonton are around a 4 hour drive. Calgary is also closer to Drumheller for checking out the dinosaur museum here in Alberta so that would also be a plus.

The only other benefit to Edmonton that I can say is that Hawrelak Park in Edmonton was great for taking pictures of geese as they're all pretty darn tame (you can see some of the geese pictures I have taken here)

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What's your favourite Canadian past time?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2022, 10:21:29 AM by Enchanted-Valley96 »

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hmm I don't know if I have a past time that is specifically Canadian. I mostly just do homework and maybe play some video games if I have some free time nowadays (which I generally don't  :PLoofah )

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Standard DVD or Blu-ray?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 10:57:56 AM by Enchanted-Valley96 »

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well I've never owned a device that could run Blu-rays so I guess DVD? But then again nowadays I don't have any way to play DVDs either  :PLoofah

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Have you heard of the Knebworth Park venue in England? It's one of the most well known outdoor concert places outside of London.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 02:01:48 PM by Enchanted-Valley96 »

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
What do you know about 6teen (my brand, lol) and Total Drama? :smile
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Have you heard of the Knebworth Park venue in England? It's one of the most well known outdoor concert places outside of London.
I have not

What do you know about 6teen (my brand, lol) and Total Drama? :smile
Absolutely nothing haha. Had to look it up and found out it aired from 2004 to 2010? That would put me in the 14 to 20 range for age, but by then I stopped actively watching TV for cartoons and looking for new ones to watch.

Have you ever watched Animaniacs?
I have, though mostly in a passing by sorta situation. Never actually sat down in watched through the episodes, which I should probably do at some point.

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
Here's another question: have you heard of Detentionaire? It's my current hyperfixation lol. :p
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Have you ever seen Citizen Kane?
I have not, even though I know it's generally regarded as one of the best films created.

Favorite Lion King character?
Never really been huge into Lion King, though watching it in theaters when they did the whole 3D version of it was pretty cool (not the 3D part though haha). I guess I'll be lame and say Simba  :PLoofah

Here's another question: have you heard of Detentionaire? It's my current hyperfixation lol. :p
Sorry to disappoint you again, but I haven't even heard of it let alone seen it once again  :bestsharptooth