The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

jassy’s Fanart

jassy · 359 · 44299

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

jassy

• certified member of the spike fanclub :)
  • Member+
  • Spike
  • your local procrastinating fanartist!
    • View Profile

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

*squealing with joy*

:Mo :Mo :Mo :Mo :Mo :Mo :CeraHAPPY :CeraHAPPY :CeraHAPPY :CeraHAPPY :CeraHAPPY :CeraHAPPY  :feelsgoodman :feelsgoodman :feelsgoodman :feelsgoodman :feelsgoodman :feelsgoodman

I straight up stared at this commission for ten minutes straight. What a breathtaking sight to behold... probably the most unique and dynamic trio anyone has ever witnessed. :P

I was super duper very excited to find out from Owls just days ago that this was the surprise he was planning for all of us, and I couldn’t be happier with the final result. The eye contact with all of us really further ties in this visualization of friendship between us, and the hand wave from Guido was a small addition I adore a lot too.

Hmm... the (mis)adventures of the Mu-u-u-dd Brothers anyone? :cerasmug :MoEvil

But any who, this is a drawing I will cherish forever in my life, and I’m sure Owls and Stardust would definitely agree with me on that. Thank you so much jassy for bestowing this commission upon us, and thank you Owls for making this entire drawing in the first place possible. I appreciate this so, so much. And of course, thank you Stardust for the everlasting friendship that I have the honor of sharing with you. And on that note, let me say to both of you...

Mu-u-u-u-d Brothers Forever! <3

Thanks so much Impractical!! I'm really glad to hear that you liked this commission so much, it was fun to do!  :smile

Niiiiiice Jassy! :D For a second I thought the bottom two were underwater but then I realized it was not bubbles coming out of Cera's mouth, but Mo making a splash, haha! keep up the amazing work!

Haha now that you mention it I can kind of see it  :PCera but thank you!!

Wow,so many characters in one drawng! ^^

Awesome work!!!

Thanks so much! Yeah this was something new, as I'd never drawn this many characters on my phone before. But I'm very happy with the result!  :DD

"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?"  :rainbowThinking

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yep, it's a great drawing, Jassy.  :^^spike All of the chars look great and Mo is the best one of all, imo. I'm not too sure about what Guido's expression is but that's quite minor. The colors and mood are just great here and both are of the quality we can expect from you. Keep up the good and consistent work. :DD
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 02:59:54 PM by Sovereign »

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
At last, we have a picture to represent our beloved Mud Brotherhood.
:cerahappy

This is wonderful, Jassy. I absolutely love it! :wub

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
To anyone not in the know, the picture is supposed represent a trio of three friends: Stardust as Cera :cerasus, me as Guido :feelsgoodman, and Impractical as Mo :Mo.

The lighting is gorgeous, by the way. Mo leaping into the air and obscuring the sun is eerily similar to his first appearance in LBT9, and I like the pensive if relaxed pose Guido has in Cera's frill. Cera herself seems gleeful and at ease (like an eager Stardust), Mo is gleeful and hyper like Impractical, and Guido is oddly introspective as he looks above like me, so I like the personalities of who they represent in their LBT counterparts. Really like this commission piece! :TakeMoney
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

jassy

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks so much guys  :smile

Here’s another screenshot redraw from the first movie, of the momma flyer giving her babies some cherries. I always thought this scene was super cute!  :chompysmile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Absolutely stunning, Jassy! It is such a nice scene and you captured it wonderfully. Very well done with the shading on the babies!

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Sarah

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
I always thought this scene was super cute!  :chompysmile

In my opinion your redraw looks even cuter! :chomper
It's great how you draw this well known picture with the same gestures and facial expressions of the characters like in the film, while you are using your own drawing techniques to create a special lighting situation! That's, what makes this picture so beautiful and unique.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Very well done, Jassy. :^^spike The colors look phenomenal and I love the hatchlings' expressions.

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
This is so adorbs! I loved this scene when I first saw it!  :Dducky

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
I admit, when I saw this I had to go to Animation Screencaps to see the corresponding scene in the film since I didn't remember it all too well, and your drawing style makes it seem like your art is an oil painting of the scene.

Your lighting and shadows makes the already colorful scene pop up and be even more vibrant. Overall, I like how striking the piece is, as it's drawn slightly differently from the original and thus stands out on its own. :petrieLOL
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
 Whoa, I missed a lot of crazy good art here!

Honestly, the nostalgia aside, these may just be your best paintings to date, very faithful to the style of the movie in both lines and colours. The shading is on point.

This is more on a level I would expect from someone like DarkWolf91 who is probably highest in digital art skill among the fanartists here.

You have certainly grown, jassy  :duckyhappy

Also let's not forget that Shorty painting, you captured him perfectly  :lol
Inactive, probably forever.

jassy

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thank you so much everybody!! It means the world to me that you all liked that last piece so much!  :DD

Attack on Titan took over my life for a bit but I’m back to making LBT art somewhat regularly, so here’s a drawing of everyone’s favorite traumatized raptor: Nimble!  :taunttroll

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Rawr  :ChomperRWAAR

Looking really good Jassy! Great job with this!   :chompysmile

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

jassy

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Rawr  :ChomperRWAAR

Looking really good Jassy! Great job with this!   :chompysmile

Thanks Flathead! Haven't been drawing Nimble as much lately, so I'm glad I still have the magic touch  :PLoofah

Nicely done. :duckyhappy

How many OCs do you have?

Thank you! A lot, most of the LBT OCs I post here though are from my fanfic, Across The Seasons. *shamelessly self promotes*  :taunttroll

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile