The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

jassy’s Fanart

jassy · 359 · 44055

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Very cute piece!  :^^spike

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

jassy

• certified member of the spike fanclub :)
  • Member+
  • Spike
  • your local procrastinating fanartist!
    • View Profile
Thank you both! I actually haven’t finished that piece yet, but I did work on another one, which was mostly just a funny doodle I did just for fun.  :PLoofah

I call this one “Orri, depressed flyer who games”. The title came from a convo I had with a friend, in which I was talking about my OC Orri who is from a fic I have in the works, and at some point in the conversation I misspelled gaming pc as ‘gaming oc’ which resulted in this pointless drawing.   :taunttroll

"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?"  :rainbowThinking

Mouse-a-saur

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Aww, cheer up Orri. Lovely artwork; what game is he playing?  :yum

jassy

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
@Mouse-a-saur  Thank you!! He seems like he'd enjoy Animal Crossing ngl  :PLoofah

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hmm he doesn't seem to be enjoying himself while playing though. Does that normally happen with the Animal Crossing grind?  :bestsharptooth

Nice job with this!

jassy

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
:D
Nice one!

Thank you Sneak!  :smile

Hmm he doesn't seem to be enjoying himself while playing though. Does that normally happen with the Animal Crossing grind?  :bestsharptooth

Nice job with this!

Thanks! And yep, especially when it comes to the pain that is terraforming  :bestsharptooth

I decided to do another redraw today! This is actually a redraw of a redraw, and I have to say, I’m pretty proud of how far my skills have come  :Mo

« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 08:07:04 PM by jassy »

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
You keep getting even better, jassy! Really nice work on the shading, and your background looks fantastic (the light and shadows blend so well)! The "gaming OC" drawing also made me smile :D

Maybe he encountered one of those scorpions. :rhett_shocked

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
 Damn, I could have sworn it was a Screenshot from the movie. Very impressive jassy! :^^spike
Inactive, probably forever.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
I love this redraw! The shading looks great, and I especially love how the colours blend in the sky in the background! Keep up the great work!  :Mo

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

jassy

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thank you all! I appreciate your kind words as always :smile

I actually finally finished this a few days ago but realized I never posted it here, oops  :oops so here it is! the finished version of that WIP of Nimble and her kiddo!

Mouse-a-saur

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
So cute!  :spikeblush I love the colors

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
AWWW! How adorable! The dragonfly on the little one's nose just melts my heart! :^^spike And as usual, I'm really blow away at those big, glowing raptor eyes you seem to specialize in!

shaiger

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Great to see more drawings! I especially dig the newest one - it's such a precious moment. Love how the kid almost looks like they're holding their breath so that the dragonfly doesn't either fly away or bite them.

jassy

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
As always, thank you for the kind words, everyone! I might not respond to each of them individually, but I do read them all and I appreciate them <3

been a while since I updated this thread, don’t really have much to post except for this very rough and messy sketch of a character from my fic who has yet to appear, so her identity shall stay hidden for now.  :MoEvil Again, I know it’s not much to look at but this was really mostly just a test to see  if I still remembered how to draw dinosaurs. Spoiler: I do not  :PLoofah

The jewelstone queen

• just call me Jewel ; D
  • Spike
  • I'm just an artist :0
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel (I animate stuff, they old)
I can't believe I'm late for these, the one with the baby dino is so heart warming!! You captured texture and lighting and everything all in one piece!

Also love the newest one. I always find the messy sketches being the ones that look really nice to me.  Keep up the fantastic work! :bestsharptooth
I'm currently writing an lbt fanfic about Littlefoot and Ruby, it's a little cringy at first. Go check it out if you're interested! FANFICTION.NET- https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14063661/1/The-Land-Before-time-Unbearable
OR RIGHT HERE ON THE WEBSITE- https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=17556.0

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh hey, it's nice to see you drawing something of the dinosaur variety once again! Some pretty nice sketches.

Also never commented on your other 2 artworks it seems...oops  :rhett_ohsnap

Nimble is looking great as always, and that redraw looks cool too!

Hopefully will get to see something else LBT related from you in the future!  :bronGoodJob

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Always nice to see more LBT stuff from you, Jassy. Those are some great sketches, and I'm looking forward to seeing what role this character will play in your fanfic!

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
been a while since I updated this thread, don’t really have much to post except for this very rough and messy sketch of a character from my fic who has yet to appear, so her identity shall stay hidden for now.  :MoEvil Again, I know it’s not much to look at but this was really mostly just a test to see  if I still remembered how to draw dinosaurs. Spoiler: I do not  :PLoofah

Still looks pretty nice. Good work.
 :^^spike