The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sleeping In The Footprint

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
I'm sure this has probably been pointed out before, but if the gang had slept with Cera on that exposed cliff, they probably would have been found by the Sharptooth sooner and may have been eaten, whereas they were more concealed in the footprint with Littlefoot. Thoughts?

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I never really thought of that.  :olittlefoot I guess the gang went over to Littlefoot not because he was lonely, but they had the same thought.  :bestsharptooth

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I think that makes sense, because the footprint was deep in the soil, making like a trench for the Gang. What is odd is why Sharptooth was retracing his steps, or was it he was following their scent?

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
I think that makes sense, because the footprint was deep in the soil, making like a trench for the Gang. What is odd is why Sharptooth was retracing his steps, or was it he was following their scent?

Well considering Tyrannosaurus is known for having a excellent sense of smell I think the latter is true.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Well considering Tyrannosaurus is known for having a excellent sense of smell I think the latter is true.

It is quitw poetic and ironic the Gang found shelter in the footprint of their enemy Sharptooth. However, in the morn it turned forlorn.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith