The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time Memes

chomper94 · 159 · 13236

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
AAARHHGG!!! FRONT-FACING CHOMPER'S REAL!!! :wow

Here's three new memes.
Go Chomper!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ha i like the Chomper reaction to bad LBT songs one, as there are a few songs in the franchise i can't stand

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
I was playing around with video editing for the first time in many years last night... and this happened (mostly messing with greenscreen effects as you can probably tell). A sneak peek of something that'll probably end up being a lot longer. I've got a fair few ideas for meme shorts, but any other ideas are also welcome. :p

https://vimeo.com/646035507

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Cera's emotions are great! XD

And video is...
 :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Outstanding job, SRFG! Would love to see more!
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
I was playing around with video editing for the first time in many years last night... and this happened (mostly messing with greenscreen effects as you can probably tell). A sneak peek of something that'll probably end up being a lot longer. I've got a fair few ideas for meme shorts, but any other ideas are also welcome. :p

https://vimeo.com/646035507

I would LOVE to see more of these!  They look good! :D

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
@Dalekdino @Sneak , thanks for the compliments!

@somerandomfangirl , I love the video! My favorite part is when Littlefoot asks Grandma about babies.
Go Chomper!

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@somerandomfangirl the next Jittery Dragon perhaps?  :olittlefoot
Inactive, probably forever.

chomper94

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Hahaha!! Nice job @somerandomfangirl --that ending was the funniest part. :taunttroll

I remember seeing this guy's TV Tropes page. Nothing against him, of course (I mean, I never actually knew him) but I personally appreciate it when jokes are kept cleaner than that... :oops

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile

Pfft I don't think I have that kind of talent lol.

I remember seeing this guy's TV Tropes page. Nothing against him, of course (I mean, I never actually knew him) but I personally appreciate it when jokes are kept cleaner than that... :oops

I can't remember much of JD's work apart from Phonofoot, but I've just checked out the TV tropes page and... yeah I see what you mean. I've done a couple of meme shorts where I take characters' lines out of context but there's nothing more gross than that.

Well I've managed to clock up almost 7 minutes of meme material for this dumb video so far... I need to get a life. :lol There's still a couple more shorts I want to add so I'll work on that today and tomorrow and see if there's anything to show for it at the weekend.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
That's it. I'm all memed out. Enjoy until Universal puts in a copyright strike against me. :p

I'll update with the full version again when I'm actually satisfied with it, but for now here's one short.

https://vimeo.com/647214142
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 07:11:09 PM by somerandomfangirl »

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
You have done this in three days? :O Your skills are impressive!

In my honest opinion, there are very good ones! But bad ones too.
But I would like to see more!

Also, maybe there should be age restriction warning to this video? :O
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I saw the video (that now has an age restriction) and I thought it was hilarious, but I was I little surprised by the language that occasionally showed up.

Here's some more memes I made. There will be more soon!
Go Chomper!

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
^It's been deleted. But I uploaded the wrong version anyway.

For context, there were two versions. The longer version that I uploaded to YouTube featured a few shorts I made purely for my own entertainment, some of which featured stuff that doesn't need to be shown to the public (nothing too terrible lol, a few suggestive jokes and a feature of some fanart that features a lot over on a certain art site). The 'clean' version, however, still has the bad language (quoted from other vines/memes), so I dunno. I tried censoring it but it sounds pretty awful like that. I'll keep it offline for now and try and work on the language thing (or maybe just a content warning will do?  or I could just get rid) but I've got a lot of work things to deal with until next week so I'll be taking a break from the forum for a bit anyway. In the meantime I'll replace the broken YouTube link with one other clip I uploaded to Vimeo.

Also, nice memes!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 07:12:20 PM by somerandomfangirl »

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I managed to see the full one that was uploaded earlier today...and I see that I was targeted very specifically in one of the jokes  :bestsharptooth :rhett_grin

Nice job!

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
^ @Flathead770 which meme was it?

Here's some more I made.
Go Chomper!

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh it was the one that was talking about GoF members talking about how great Rhett is  :rhett_brag

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Oh, that one! Looking at the Rhett emojis, I can tell that you created all but one.

More memes, of course.
Go Chomper!

chomper94

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
@somerandomfangirl I was another one of the members who caught the meme video before it was removed. While I agree that some of the content wasn't really suitable for the forum, I still enjoyed the gem moments. That bit you uploaded to Vimeo is totally hilarious--if there's a perfect way to summarize the whole LBT series in a nutshell, it's that! Also appreciated the Bill Nye Rainbow Face montage. :DD And then there's the DeviantArt joke: yep, you nailed the weirdness of that place. Years back, I got the naive idea to start an account on that site and ended up quitting in less than a month, for obvious reasons.

As for a possible solution to the swear words, it might be kind of funny if you had them "bleeped out" using a dinosaur roar sound effect or something. :D