The Gang of Five
Happy New Year, everyone!  Much to the relief of many, 2021 has finally come to a close and 2022 has arrived.  With a new year comes not only hopes for the future, but also new projects on the forum.

First, we now have a new phase to the forum’s character showcase.  We have decided that 2022 will be a transition year from notable characters to general discussion of the LBT films.  From the legendary original film, to the introduction of Chomper in LBT 2, to the mysterious rainbowfaces in the seventh film, they will all be getting a showcase this year.  Details can be found here .

Secondly, we are seeking feedback on the Fanfiction Prompt challenge before it starts back up in February.  If you have any feedback that you would like to give then please do in this topic.

We hope that the new year brings you all happiness and joy!  We look forward to seeing what the forum community comes up with over the coming year. :)

Hello everyone! Been a fan of LBT for as long as they've been out.

JJP007 · 11 · 248

JJP007

• The Great Meme Wizard
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
I only JUST NOW found this website. Don't know how I've managed it miss it for so long but now I'm here! Time to break out the VHS player and get the nostalgia going before I go though every fanfic/artwork on this website in the span of a single day.
I am the Great Meme Wizard, Archiver of good stories and Guardian of The Great Fanfiction Library. I collect good stories and save them to my archive so that they will never be forgotten.

Sneak

• Redface
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • is watching.
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF!  :rainbowwave

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

ManOfWar GT

• Chomper
    • View Profile

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord of Sharptooth Clan
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • I’m a Talk-a-saurus Rex!
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Forums! As Sharplord of Sharptooth Clan, I welcome with you a Rawr!  :SharptoothAmused

🔆“Happy are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.” (Jesus, Matthew 5:7)🔆

Join Sharptooth Clan “We Have The Meats!” (See link below)
https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15501.0

shaiger

• Ruby
    • View Profile