The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fnaf security breach cut content

fried-longneck

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • Jesse,my iceberg has 200 entries
    • View Profile

I am quite suprised,that nobody made a video about fnaf security breach cut content yet,but I saw a lot of things,that were cut from the game in the trailers.They include:
-Dialogues:
Almost all of the dialogues from the trailers were cut from the game,and none of them is heard in the game.
-Locations:
In the trailers we see a few location's that didn't made it into the game
-Mechanics:
In one of the trailers you can see,that gregory is hiding in the ball pit in monty's golf
-Lore:
Before you leave you have three options.One of them Gregory says something about dissapearances,even if there was nothing said about it in the game.Freddy also mentions,that an evacuation happenned in the pizzaplex,and if you go with him to the Bonnie's bowl,he says that he misses Bonnie.None of these toppics was developed,but it may be because the new Fazbear frights series coming in 2022 will be based about the pizzaplex.
Cutscenes:
-In the trailers you can see a few cutscenes,that were cut from the game
-Williams role:
William appeared in the game for only around 10 minutes,and didn't had any bigger role in the game,even if he had to be the big bad of the game.

Some people that I know,estimate cut content for around 35-50% of the game,so that's a lot,it could be cut possibly,because steelwool had no more time,to develop the game.

I also made this topic on reddit

Some of these things may appear in the upcoming DLC and undevelopped topics may appear in the new fazbear frights series about the pizzaplex.

See you soon,and have a terrible year 2022 superstars