The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Furry community, fandom

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I have found few topics in the midnight Archive, I am reviving it, but I did not find the right category there, so i am putting it here.

What do you think about Furry Community? Are you a fan, or do you have anything to say about it?

Personally, I always found that interesting, and anthropomorphic characters in general are my most favorite characters, and recently started to look at furaffinity, even though I did not register, but I will probably later do it in near future. I found there many interesting pictures about anthropomorphic characters from movies, games, etc. that I had not found elsewhere much. I have never talked about the fandom personally offline, if I remember.

I am also looking forward to near future, where will be some good VR game with anthropomorphic characters with very advanced possibilities in many things, that are now still too complicated.

fried-longneck

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • Jesse,my iceberg has 200 entries
    • View Profile
I always liked anthro animals,so I became a furry,and I am now earning money for my fursuit

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I have found few topics in the midnight Archive, I am reviving it, but I did not find the right category there, so i am putting it here.

What do you think about Furry Community? Are you a fan, or do you have anything to say about it?

Personally, I always found that interesting, and anthropomorphic characters in general are my most favorite characters, and recently started to look at furaffinity, even though I did not register, but I will probably later do it in near future. I found there many interesting pictures about anthropomorphic characters from movies, games, etc. that I had not found elsewhere much. I have never talked about the fandom personally offline, if I remember.

I am also looking forward to near future, where will be some good VR game with anthropomorphic characters with very advanced possibilities in many things, that are now still too complicated.

Take it from a longtime furry, the fandom certainly has its ups and downs and drama.  Depends on how deep you want to dig into it.  I didn't have any suits/characters for years (wasn't a priority and had other things to pay off).  Now I have 3 (soon to be 4) suits and characters.  It is really fun to get around and make people smile.

Games - I think there's one out there, but I don't recall its name.  A lot of furs are on VRchat.  I go on every now and then.  My username is M.B. Mutt

Also, a lot of furries are on telegram for chatting, that's usually where you'll find me.  I probably won't see replies here for a while, but you can always message me there.
@twodogsandamarten

« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 06:05:59 PM by Petrie »