The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

If you could see a movie with alternate plot

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Let's say, if creators of  some movie decided to make the same movie, or series of movies again to show, how the story would be different if one moment changed, and it would be again of a good quality and story, what movie would like to see with this modification?

I would be interested, how Harry Potter would unfold, if in movie 3 Peter Pettigrew did not escape. Also it would be interesting, what would happen, if Harry would be in Slytherin, or if one of his parents survived. In Star Wars, if Qui Gonn lived, and it would be interesting for me, what would happen, if Obi Wan joined Dooku in movie 2.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 02:03:21 AM by Compsognathus »

shaiger

• Chomper
    • View Profile
In Star Wars, if Qui Gonn lived, and it would be interesting for me, what would happen, if Obi Wan joined Dooku in movie 2.

Those are some interesting points! Obi-Wan joining Dooku is something that has never crossed my mind. An interesting thought! I would've loved to see Anakin becoming Mace Windu's apprentice, as I think Windu has more in common with Anakin and he's more experienced than Obi-Wan was.

I don't know if there is a specific scene that I would change so the movie would take a different turn, but the movie plot I would alternate is the first Transformers movie by Michael Bay. The way I'd change it is making Michaela the main character and Bumblebee becomes "her car" and friend (considering that Michaela is the only character in the first two movies who actually knows about cars and is interested in them...). Besides, I think her backstory is far more interesting than Sam's - a teenage girl living on her own with her dad in prison, tired of people seeing her as just a piece of T&A when in reality she's very smart, brave and resourceful. And by extent, changing the first film changes the other remaining films as well. I don't know about 4th and 5th since it focuses on other human characters, but at least the first trilogy would be different.