The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

TMNT: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
''Want me to keep an eye on him?'' Slash asked from Donnie. ''I would do that if you want me to.''

Meanwhile, there was someone in the sewers besides from Raph. Hiding in the shadows..

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Donnie nodded. “That would be of great help Slash. You are one of the few Raph listens to and well he can’t knock you around when he disagrees.”

Raph stood looking in waters at his turtle reflection, his red eye bandana swaying, when he suddenly saw a mask of metal appear in the place of his own face. Raph stumbled back, and drew his Sais.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Slash nodded. ''I will do so.'' He then leaves in the direction Raphael went in.

The mysterious figure in the shadows quietly steps out the shadows and pulls out a butterfly knife.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Raph stabs at the waters with his Sai. The pool ripples, but the image of thw mask had gone.
“What is happening to me? Het a grip Raph!”

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
The figure is revealed to be a mutant fish. He steps closer and closer to Raphael until he's behind the turtle. He raises his butterfly knife, ready to strike..

..until he gets mauled down to the ground by a mace that belonged to Slash.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Raph turns to see the Fish face on the ground and Slash stabsing there.
“Woah! You got my back huh.”

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
''Yeah.. second time in under 12 hours.'' He smiles.

Fishface attempts to crawl away.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Raph stabs Fishface with a Sai. “Looks like Sushi for breakfast!”

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Slash just watched this from next to the shadows..

Unknown to him, there was another mutant in there as well.. a mutant dog named Rahzar.

He could suddenly feel hands over his mouth so he couldn't say anything. They start pull him into the shadows..

..He tried reaching for his mace.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Raph noticed as he turned that Slash was gone. Such a thing wouldn’t have alarmed him except that his mace laid there. Raph drew his other Sai and leapt into shallow sewer water, he peered into the shadows, searching for his friend. He heard a splash and followed.

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
The water grew still and Raph realized that his titanic tortoise friend had been taken. Raph made it back to the Hideout, where Leo, Mikey, and Donnie had just left in human disguise. Raph cried out. “Anyone! Help!” Splinter emerged. “My son, what troubles you?”
Raph gasped. “Slash is missing, and I suspect someone or some thing took him.” Splinter rubber his beard. “Hmmm.. Slash is strong, to take him would require something equally strong.”
Raph headed for Donatello’s frigud in lab and began to bash the lock with his Sai tell it broke.
Splinter appeared at the enterance of the lab. “Raphael! You are not well! Do not take the serum!”
Raph held the vial and placed it in his belt.
“I’m not gonna wait around and hope Slash comes back unharmed! I am gonna do something about it.”
Splinter protested. “Calm yourself! Your brothers are at school, you will need their help.”
Raph shook his head.
“No.. I will go to the Shureddā! He will help me save Slash!”
Splinter tried to stop his Son, but he stormed off.
Raphael headed for Central Park, there in the woods he downed the vial and transformed into his human form. He stood on the rock that opened a hatch and he slid to the room where he had bested the Foot Ninjas. There stood Shureddā. His voice echoing in the metallic mouthpiece.
“You return sooner than expected..”
Raph stood to his feet.
“I need your help.”
Shureddā turned, his eyes fixed on Raphael.
“Of course.”
Raphael got on one knee.
“Master Shureddā, I pledge myself to you and this dojo. Please help me save my friend.”
Shureddā waved his hand which had two great blades protruding out of the knuckle.
“I knew when I first saw you, that you were special. I will lend you my Footmen and all my power to help your friend. But I want more than your pledge.”
Raphael sighed.
“What more can I give?”
Shureddā removed his mouthpiece tp reveal a scared chin and lips.
“I want you to be my successor. The next Shredder!”
Raph’s eyes grew large.
“I thought.. I thought Sasuke..”
Shureddā interrupted.
“Sasuke does not have your natural talent, nor the potential. What have you to say to this great honor I bestow upon you?”
Raph nodded.
“I am honored Sensei.”
Shureddā took two gauntlets with razor blades and matching two pronged spikes.
“Wear these as a sign of your elevation. My Footmen will obey you as they obey me, now my son, let us restore New York, starting with your friend’s rescue.”
Raph put the bladed gauntlets on.

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
A while later, Slash wakes up in an unknown place.
His feet and hands were tied up. His mace was nowhere to be seen.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
The Foot mobilized in their black, purple, red, and white Shinobi outfits and masks. Shuredda and Raph followed the small army of warriors. They were headed deep into sewers tp find Slash.

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
After taking in the situation, Slash tried to struggle against the ropes in hopes of escaping.

Footsteps were heard outside. Slash tries to cut the ropes on his hands with his claws.

The doorknob turned. He managed to cut them.

The door opened just then and Rahzar stepped inside. Slash didn't have time to hide..

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Raph followed the Foot into the sewers, where they came upon other warriors, mutants. Shuredda gave the order, “attack the mutant scum!” The Foot soldiers assailed the enemy, ninja stars flying and Ninjatos clanging. Raph user his new wrist fork blades like his Sais, knocking one mutant on its back and elbowing the frog faced creature.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 09:43:26 PM by Gentle Sharptooth »

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Somewhere close, Rahzar was looking at Slash who had just freed his arms. He growled and lunged at the tortoise..

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Raph advanced and broke through, Shuredda leading him inside the hideout and there Raph came upon Rahzar.
“Hey wolf face! Get away from my boyo or I’ll shred you!”

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Rahzar growled from on top of Slash. He then smirked and took a step towards Raph.

"Raphael! Don't!'' Slash yelled, trying to keep at Rahzar at bay.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Raph rushed at Rahzar and thrusted his bladed gauntlets forward.