The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Funniest Moments or Scenes

Kor · 141 · 26349

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Also LBT X when Ducky want to catch Cera. Cera: Don¥t even think about it :p

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Not having the willpower to read though 3 pages of funny scenes, I'm just gonna put up my favorites, and hope nobody else already put them.

Favorite English Funny Scenes:

(LBT 2)- Grandma: What is it, Littlefoot?
Littlefoot: I'm just curious about...babies.
*Grandma and Grandpa look at each other*

(LBT 3)- Post-fire, the adults are arguing about what to do to get the water.
Grandma: Stop this! You're acting like children!
Petrie: Ha! We no act like that!

(LBT 5)- Chomper:I'm sure [my parents] will like you.
Cera:How? Rare, medium, or well done?

(LBT 7)- Sierra: (imitating Ducky) No no no! nyeh nyeh nyeh! It's driving me nuts nuts nuts!

(LBT 10)- Cera: So, let me get this straight. You're going on an adventure, but you don't know when, and you don't know where, and you don't know why, you'll just sort of feel when it's time to go and you and you're grandparents will just sort of get up and wander off. Is that it?
Littlefoot: Yeah, that about sums it up.

(LBT 12)- Threehorn: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Grandma: Goodness, what was that all about?
Grandpa: I'm not sure, but I bet Mr. Threehorn will tell us.

Favorite Dutch Funny Scene:

(LBT 4)- It Takes All Sorts-Youtube For me, this takes the cake for funniest Land Before Time scene EVER. Just watch it, you'll know what I mean.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ow... Yup.. Terrible Dutch song xD

Omg I wish I could watch it without being a dutch person myself.. :p

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT 8:

Right after Mr. Thicknose asks if Littlefoot, Cera, and Petrie were going into the Mysterious Beyond.

Cera: No.

Petrie: Yes.

Littlefoot: Maybe.

(They all look at each other)

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
12. when Petrie causes another crash landing. One dinosaur is watching them and says "strange weather we're having today"  :lol
12. "I've got a bopper! Do you have bopper?" (me and my brothers: I have a feather duster") *WHAAP*
7. When Rinkus tripped over the log via Threats from Pterano
7. Ducky: I did not know you had an uncle
7. The entire vine crossing scene
7. Cera: Back up to the Smoking Mountains, where else
Petrie: UNCLE PTERANO! NOT GO!
What an interesting place  :lol

All I can think of for now

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I forgot what sequel this was, but it went like this:
Cera was having a dream about Little Foot coming back to the Great Valley and all of the adults were cheering for Little Foot, even her father! Then Cera yells, "NOOOOOO!!!!"

XD It showed how probably envious she is with Little Foot. I just thought it was sort of a funny moment... :p

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Jul 23 2008 on  04:55 PM
I forgot what sequel this was, but it went like this:
Cera was having a dream about Little Foot coming back to the Great Valley and all of the adults were cheering for Little Foot, even her father! Then Cera yells, "NOOOOOO!!!!"

XD It showed how probably envious she is with Little Foot. I just thought it was sort of a funny moment... :p
That's LBT X.
And yeah, I agree! That's a funny one!  :lol
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
LBT VIII: Mr. Threehorn nails Grandpa Longneck with a big snowball :lol.  This shows a hint of his playful side.  Petrie and Ducky are very slapstick whenever they get pegged by snowballs due to their size :lol.  Oh, and when Littlefoot dumps the snow from the tree branch onto Cera.  That is a hoot.

LBT VII:  Pterano and his henchmen go smuck into a rock formation :lol.

LBT VI:  Cera just crawls out of the bubbling goo when Littlefoot slams into her and sends her back in :P:.

LBT XII:  Tricia pokes Cera in the eye.  Ouch!  Poor girl :lol:.

LBT XIII:  No matter how much of a blunder folks think this sequel is, I found some of the slapstick quite humorous, but then again I'm random like that :rolleyes:.  Anyhoo, Loofah and Doofah doing their own version of the Heimlich about made me pee my pants :lol.  The other scene I found hilarious was when the yellowbellies finally woke up and got off of Ducky and Petrie(I felt sorry for the poor things), and one of the yellowbellies rips a fart :slap  :lol.  I have to admit, the crudest LBT humor being Spike's occasional belches gets old after awhile, so that scene certainly spiced up the crudeness a little :p  :lol.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT XI: The scene where Topsy says that the little longnecks are "even smaller than Littlefoot"; Littlefoot then has a "Oh for the love of God!" face.

Shinji-Lee

• Chomper
    • View Profile
i guess i have a strange kind of humor but this scene somehow really made me rofl for an unknown reason:

in The Invasion of the Tinysaurus, as the complete gang is in the tinysaurus cave first time, littlefoot begs his friends, not to tell about it.

Cera: don't worry, we won't (tell)

big daddy (voiced by Micheal Clarke Duncan, what i regard as an idea of a genius): Just how big of a fool do you take me for?

Cera: Er...not very?

furthermore the contrast of big daddy's size and his deep voice is so...i don't know how to call it, but this is beyond funny

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It was a funny scene indeed.  Though it did give me ideas on what Mim may say if he asked her that inthat scene.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The scene in which Dil is smashing into the crevice Littlefoot is hiding in and causing several stalagmites to fall at Icky. The end result is hilarious.

Icky: That was a log.
Dil: I thought it tasted funny.

Another good one is Icky's new look after Dil busts him out of the tree.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT XIII

While it's one of my least favorite movies, it did have some good parts; my favorite being when Cera screams at Littlefoot to never wake her up.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The Secret of Saurus Rock had some pretty funny scenes.

Littlefoot's dream scene.

The bubbling mud pit scene.

Then there is Cera's worrying about the twins disappearing and her conversation with Ducky.

Ducky: That means never make grandpa threehorn angry.
Cera: You sure about that one?
Ducky: No, but it is good advice just the same.

Dinonut

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/ryan_dinomite/
The scene from the second movie when Petrie was walking with his eyes closed and ran into Spike was hilarious.  :lol

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
A qoute fro the Search for the Sky Color Stones episode.

Chomper: Is this one?
Petrie: No.
Petrie: No.
Petrie: That not even rock!

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
LBT XIII

While it's one of my least favorite movies, it did have some good parts; my favorite being when Cera screams at Littlefoot to never wake her up.

:lol Yeah I really liked that scene, I don¥t think Littlefoot will forget that "Wisdom" so early :lol