The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Discussion: Sleep and Remember

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
I decided to start this because I was wonderinf if you guys want the rpg to end when they reach the valley or should it continue even after that.  And if it ends when they reach the valley, should we stat a sequel rpg?  I mean, it would kinda make sense to do a sequel because the plot would probably change once they reach the valley.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I vote we start a new rpg when this one is finished.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ditto with that.  I'd like to see what happens after we all reach the Valley.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I"m not in this rp so don't know the storyline and pardon me for posting here but there is also one thing to also consider is if any new players, or characters could join in once you reach the great valley, only oc's, or would the feature characters be able to join in also, ect.  

If inappropriate sorry and feel free to ask an admin to delete.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
This is a good idea...I say we start a new RP when we reach the valley.

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
You guys should start one. Everyone doing this rpg is doing a great job.   :lol  :lol  :wow  :wow  :wow  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
Wel it looks like there will be a second rp then.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well you start a new discussion when you are ready, or use this one for the sequel as well?

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I guess we'll use this one.  No point in starting a new topic.  I already have some new udeas for the sequel but I'll wait until we are ready to start it.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Which ever way we decided to go is fine with me...

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
I have thought of something else.  When we do the second rpg, which will most likely take place in the Great Valley, should we include Littlefoot and co. in there as well?  nd if so, who will be who?

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm not entirely sure, but if no one minds, I'd like to take Spike.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I call dibs on Littlefoot!  Muhahahahahahaha! :P:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I may do one of the fc's, and / or my original characters of Mim and Diver.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Not to be a spoilsport, but I noticed that some of the characters some people are playing have magic or energy attacks.  I don't mind jump attacks like the one Dante uses but I don't think magic or energy attacks should be used.  It gives the characters too unfair of a advantage ver the others.  Those should probably be saved for the random rpg section.  The powerful jump attacks are fine though.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I agree, though I prefer things to be close or fully pure LBT.  The Gm of the thread is free to say no magic, no  powers, ect, if they wish.   Though I think it should be stated up front what is allowed and what is not so everyone knows from the start of the rp.  And restated with any sequel or parts so new people coming into the rp or that may be interested will also know right off at the start, just my opinion.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
While I completely agree that special abilities and magic should be restricted to the Random RP section...I would like to clarify that Longtail has no powers...the ability to change his right eye color is totally natural as he is a half sharptooth. And his voice is natural as well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Some may count that as a power, or unnatural for someone to be half sharptooth.  Just saying.  It's up to gm first then I'd guess the 2 admin in charge of this area if the gm has left or can't handle it, then Aves under them.

It's something that does need to be stated so there is no future misunderstandings.