The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What are you watching?

Amaranthine · 1787 · 131564

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Strawberry shortcake - Berry Big Journeys for the 4 T.V Movies this one was the least bad and annoying. The songs where quite good to be honest.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Rise of the Guardians
Belleville Rendez-vous
L'illusionniste
Final Destination

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
Yesterday I had a movie watching marathon:

Mulan
Tarzan
Balto

One after the other. I hadn't done that in a long time.
Today I watched The Road to El Dorado. I forgot how much I liked this one.

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
My friend bet me $10 that I couldn't count how many people die in this Japanese animated movie called 'The Ideon- Be Involked'. I accepted, and when I popped in his DvD the first thing I saw was the name of the director: none other than the famous Yoshiyuki 'Kill 'em All' Toromio of Gundam fame. Still, I watched on with a pad and paper, counting down each person who dies on screen.

Then I got to the ending....

... I ended up paying my friend $10  :wow  :cry

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Extreme Dinosaur Packs by Discovery
We're Back!
... Guess I'm back on my dinosaur kick, lol
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm on a classic dinsey marathon.

I watched

The Aristocats
Bambi 1 and 2
101 Dalmatians
The Fox and The Hound

Currently watching The Lion King,which will be followed by The Lion King 2

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
Jingle all the Way

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Man I need to do a mini Disney Marathon someday. I've watched Ice Spiders recently and it was a horrible movie. God awful one of those live action CGI-Animation type movies that was so boring and so badly made that I just had to sit through it all.

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
Some wanna be horrorfilm.Well it is horrible but  in the bad way.Man why I am even watching it? :lol

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The Blair Witch Project
The Haunting in Connecticut
Monsters University

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie85,Jul 22 2013 on  05:22 AM
Man I need to do a mini Disney Marathon someday. I've watched Ice Spiders recently and it was a horrible movie. God awful one of those live action CGI-Animation type movies that was so boring and so badly made that I just had to sit through it all.

As of recent, I've done that with Pinocchio, Cars, A Bug's Life, Finding Nemo and The Aristocats. (Uncle Waldo FMW)  :lol  :DD

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I just finished watching 'President for Life - Turkmenistan' from Journeyman Pictures.  It is a truly disturbing documentary film.  The propaganda that was on display and the mannerisms of the people are reminiscent of North Korea.  I wonder if things have changed there over the last 7 years?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Blitz,Aug 14 2013 on  12:04 PM

As of recent, I've done that with Pinocchio, Cars, A Bug's Life, Finding Nemo and The Aristocats. (Uncle Waldo FMW)  :lol  :DD
That is awesome I loved all of those movies you mentioned all but A Bugs Life. To me that was Pixars worst movie they made. I thought it was boring not thought out at all. The voice actors where eh okay not great. I felt embarrassed when I watched it. But the others you mentioned are good and fun.

I'm watching Pirates Of The Caribbean Dead Mans Chest.

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie85,Aug 16 2013 on  05:09 PM
Quote from: Blitz,Aug 14 2013 on  12:04 PM

That is awesome I loved all of those movies you mentioned all but A Bugs Life. To me that was Pixars worst movie they made. I thought it was boring not thought out at all. The voice actors where eh okay not great. I felt embarrassed when I watched it. But the others you mentioned are good and fun.

I'm watching Pirates Of The Caribbean Dead Mans Chest.
Perfectly understandable. It's okay that you're not very fond of A Bug's Life, and to tell true, as much as I liked it... I also think that Finding Nemo, Cars, Pinocchio and The AristoCats are way better.  :D