The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Coffee or Tea?

credence007

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I love both, it depends on what I’m in the mood for. Coffee when I just wanna wake up and get stuff done, and there are many different types of teas I drink for different purposes. I find that many teas have anti-anxiety properties so I drink those when my anxiety is acting up and I don’t have my medication handy. Ginger tea is also really good for inflammation.

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I like both, tea- I like most of normal kinds, coffee- I like Ice coffee, just half an hour ago I drank Mr brown Ice coffee in can.

Loire

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • Your personal trustworthy crab, aargh!
    • View Profile
I gotta say both, depends what I prefer through the day and what would benefit me. Coffee makes my brain function better and sharper while being in a better mood. Tea in the other hand has a variety of tastes that I like and health benefits (if you of course limit how much sugar you add). My favorite coffee variants are Caffè Latte and Caffè Mocha, and favorite tea types are cinnamon tea and cardamom tea mixed with milk.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I’ve been enjoying the Carmel Brulee Latte at Starbucks.   

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Silver the Pterosaur

• Apprentice to the Rainbow Faces
  • Member+
  • Ruby
  • in 1,474 days, I become an Optometrist.
    • View Profile
I only ever had tea once in a wedding. Spoiled tea for me for 15 years and I still will go out of my way to not drink it.
りゅうすけ

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
^Yikes! :o

For a long time I leaned more towards coffee, but lately I have been taking a break from it. Currently on Day 3 of my coffee fast...

Silver the Pterosaur

• Apprentice to the Rainbow Faces
  • Member+
  • Ruby
  • in 1,474 days, I become an Optometrist.
    • View Profile
I am actually contemplating buying some light tea for studying, since it's better for you.
りゅうすけ

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Yeah, I have heard about the health benefits of tea before. Hmmmm, if I'm taking a break from coffee right now, perhaps I can start drinking more tea instead. :)