The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane cafe 3 Discussion

Nick22 · 1054 · 54031

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The problem would arise later should she want to take it home with her.  :p

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe.  I'd still have to do a huge amount of research to pick which one is best for Velma, then to give it a backstory and a personality.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Take as long as you need, theres no rush.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It may take me months, considernig how many digimon are on the list on the wikipedia list.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Just pick out one of the 8 main ones from season one. Agumon and Gabumon are taken, so Birdomon, Gomamon, and the others are available. By taken I mean they'll appears as characters in this story elsewhere..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
guess I can rule out gatomon, bad idea to have a cat with scooby around I'd guess.  and guillmon is taken as blackguillmon, or however you spell that.  

I still find that image funny.  Bulk and Skull the lackeys of Blackguillmon.   :lol

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yeah, that image is sticking with me too. "Wash between the claws! "Yes, master!' :lol:
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Perhaps I should give him some kind of nickname, since Blackguilmon is quite a lot to type out.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
How about Blackie? Nah that might not be Pc..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Pc? I'd rather have a more thought-out name for him. Maybe Kuro, which I think is Japanese for black.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Or his initials, bg.  Though the Japanese word for black may fit better.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
B.G. is an interesting idea, it sort of reminds me of B.J. from M*A*SH* and it would be a more logical choice then Kuro, since the only character there who knows Japanese is Mikoto and he isn't likely to give Blackguilmon a name.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
P.c stands for politicially correct, Bg fits imo, so you can use that as his nickname..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't have ideas for what Spyro can sing for the contest at the moment. None of the songs I can think of, sound like something that might be from his world.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Use one of the closing songs from the Spyro games. "This Broken soul" Or I would Die for you". Or you can have Cynder go first..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think Velma knows Japanese.  

As for songs, how about something final fantasy, that is a popular game series I hear, or a song from a fantasy movie or cartoon.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Okay, the song thing is out of the way. Is the tardis set to be invisible at the moment, or something? If not I could have Mikoto come and investigate it...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
At the moment it looks like velma's car.  Forgot to mention that.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Why don't you have Velma come in  and Meet with Scooby and Dixie?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Sorry for the delay. More computer trouble... Anyway, it was suggested that I try out certain characters to share, so I'll be working with them. I won't provide any for just myself because I'm still an amatuer with role playing and I can only work with so many characters in each one right now.

Licensing:
Monster Rancher is owned by Tecmo.
Digimon is owned by Bandai.
The original charcters "Agumina" and "Tigress of the Moon" are owned by Nick22.

I'll be working with a male digimon type Agumon that has been seen in the Anime series, movies, video games, and mangas before, and a new female one. All Agumon are called simply that, so to distinguish between them, the female one's nickname is "Agumina."

Standard Agumon has two well known appearances, one in the Digimon Savers Anime and the other everywhere else. It was recommended to use his "everywhere else" form, which looks like this:

His defining character trait is his leadership tendencies, and he often mentors others, and therefore comes across like a teacher to characters, like Scooby.

As for Agumina, she is peach colored instead of being orange oriented, and she has a less muscular build. She is fond of human make-up and wears pink lipstick everywhere she goes. Her defining character trait is her idolizing of Agumon. She absolutely adores him. He is quite the hero, but she doesn't just like him for that...

Most digimon' have the same powers despite gender, as there are very few exceptions, such as Angemon and Angewomon. Still, they can both have a fair share of usefulness.

The Agumon type powers (Fire Element):

Pepper Breath : Spews flaming breath to strike its opponent

Pepper Blast: Charges Pepper Breath in its mouth and then spits it out all at once as a powerful stream of fire

Pepper Volcano: Blasts a giant fire ball from mouth to cause an explosion

Standard attack:

Baby Claw: A strong, slashing attack with claws

Again, being the same type of monster, it would be contradicting to the Anime to give separate powers per gender, so Tigress' powers are the same as Tiger's. And of course, even if the ability sets are the same, two characters can do more than just one.

He is a gruff character that gets very aggresive and has a cold outer demeaner, although he really does care for others. Tiger looks like this:

Tigress is purple oriented and goes about life in a much more jovial manner, wearing a positive countenance most of the time. Like Agumina, Tigress has also come to appreciate human facial products and dons lipstick as well, only she prefers red.

The Tiger monster type powers (Lightning and Ice Elements):

Lightning, Blizzard, and Ice Bomb

And standard attacks:

Torpedo, Bite, and Scratch

(As of now, I assume "Torpedo" is a physical attack, but I'll correct this if I find out otherwise later.)
I love a good challenge, so using these characters will be great, because my knowledge of them is very limited. I have only seen half of Agumon type powers in use and the same goes for the Tiger monster type. I'll have to search for images and perhaps videos of what the abilities look like so I can use them properly when the times for them come.

Unlike most people, RPs are more like enjoyable work to me, and not so much a game. In the end, my paycheck will be to copy the finished result on my computer to look at it with pride. The harder I have to work on them, the more satisfying the reward. I look forward to starting soon. Later!