The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fantasy Roleplaying

Noname · 8502 · 233279

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Sounds like my kind of fun then, would be better than having to hunt down animals all the time....you know, kick my game up a bit....as one could call it that anyway" Farstriker joked back.

The elf was still eyeing the arrows as he spoke again "Adykon had said that I would be able to find arrows in the armory here, which would be better than my arrows, and he's right, from what I've examined from your arrows in here, they are much sharper than my ones that I have on me at the moment"

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
"Oh, you don't want these old things." The armory master told the elf "These are standard-issue. Someone adventuring with Adykon will need the BEST. Stay here, I'll go get you some."

Within a moment, he left, and within a minute, had returned with a bundle of enchanted mithril arrows, each of which was barbed and sharpened. "Now THESE are quality. Sleek, fast, aerodynamic, and sharp enough to pierce even the best steel armor."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Farstriker gave off another rather impressed whistle "Mirthril arrows" he said as he grabbed one and examined it rather closely before loading it into his bow and aiming outwards then lowering it, taking the arrow off "So far, I am impressed"

He thought for a moment before speaking once again "If I am allowed to take these arrows, where would I be able to practice with them? You know, to get used to firing arrows like this at the very least"

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You can try the palace archery range. It's in the back, not far from the main guard quarters. Come with me and I'll show you." The armory master led Farstriker to a back room filled with dummies, bulls-eyes, and quivers full of various kinds of arrows, none as fine as the mithril ones Farstriker now wielded.

"When you have fired all of your arrows, make sure to collect them. The metal of the arrowheads will not go dull for a very long time, and the shafts will not break easily. When you are finished in here, make sure to take everything that is yours with you. Do not share any of the arrows. I shall bring you to Adykon later when you are needed. Is everything understood?"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh, I know how to use arrows, I do collect my own once fired" Farstriker told the armory master, giving him a nod "And I do thank you for these fine arrows as well"

Once the armory master had left, the elf got to work, practicing with his new arrows, shooting bullseye after bullseye after bullseye, already starting to get use to their speed and power before collecting which ones he had fired berfore firing again.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marcus finished piling debris and sat down on the curb near his house  "Rhiga.. my dear' he called out to his wife " Should we go stock up on food and supplies? My cupboard is unfortunately very low on food, and we have to ensure we have enough to eat.. although I don't fancy paying a kings ransom for a loaf of bread..' He muttered as he got up..gouging was an unfortunate part of rebuilding, it was rare that thhose victims of gouging were comopensated very much.. it was the 'price of business during the emergency' or whatever veneer the sellers cared to use..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Alright. We could use more food. How much money do you have? I imagine we will have to deal with desperate crowds and high prices. Just what every wife and mother wants to see." Rhiga's words rang true, yet to her, they sounded so strange coming from her mouth. Wife. Mother.

How long ago was it that she was a dancer and migrant who cared little for fidelity, and even less for motherhood? How long ago was it that she had no safe harbor in life? Now, she had Marcus, a family, and an egg with her child in it, and unlike the other three eggs, she knew who the father was, and she was his wife. How good it was, and yet so strange for her.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Farstriker was indeed, rather pleased with these arrows that he was now using as he replaced his old ones with the mithril arrows instead, keeping his bow at his side.

The elf took another glance around as he then sat down on a neaby seat as he more or less, now, just waited for Adykon to come back, humming a little to himself in the process, a tune he more or less was making it up as he went along.

frogboy549

• Ruby
    • View Profile
"HELP" yelled Exodar from just outside the city streets, as he yelled a small quiver shot past his head just enought to get his attention, as he turned around a small foot came flying at his head, the only thing Exodar could do was try to dodge the foot, as he tried this the other foot from the mysterious person came flying at his head again only to knock Exodar to the ground, as this happened the bag of loot he had in his hand went flying onto the ground about a metre away from exodar, as the bag fell exodar dropped to the ground with a thud that startled the towns folk around him

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"what the hell was that" yelled Jake "sounds like someones in trouble, come on guys...let's go see who or what it is. ". Jake, rex and sasha were the first ones down the stairs and out onto the dirt city streets where they were met by the sight of a newcomer that looked like had been in a really bad fight while running for his life. Jake ran over to help the newcomer. Jake lent down and helped him off the ground "you okay?" he asked
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

frogboy549

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Exodar whispered a single word "evil" to jake, then he dropped to the ground once again this time letting out a yell that could be heard by all the towns people just before Exodar went into a deep sleep state

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Selturma had joined Rex, Sasha, and Jake. It was quite a surprising thing to see. Something had attacked this human. On a minor note, Selturma was not sure if Kayla had caught up with them, or if she had even taken off to help at all. Either way, something had to be done.

"Is he- is he okay?" Selturma was not sure what evil had happened here, or if whatever had hurt this human would be back. "We should get him inside, back at Rex's house. We can take care of him there." He didn't look like he needed to get help from a magical healer or a hospital.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"rex help me lift him up so we can get him into the house" Yelled Jake as he tried to lift up exodar, "sure thing jake" replied Rex as he rushed over to lend a hand to jake to help carry exodar into the house. "selturma, you know where the medicine is right? go get some for exodar. i think he'll need it.". Rex and jake lifted exodar and dragged him into the house while sasha gathered what she could of exodars treasure and she brought it inside.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Eventually, the kids brought Exodar into the house. Rex, Jake, Sasha, Selturma, and Kayla were all sitting in living room of the house, with Exodar placed on a couch not too far away from them. He was stunned, but otherwise alright.

"So, should we go back upstairs? Rex, you should tell your mom that we brought some injured person in here. What do the rest of you want to do?" Selturma asked the group.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"hmmm, well first i think we should get him patched up and then we should talk to hum to find out his name and why he is like this" suggested Jake. "yeah, while we wait i'll go get mom." said Rex as he turned and began looking for his mom. "mom, We found this poor guys outside and he is sort of well...just come and see". "i'll be right down" yelled Vaessa from her room, she washed her hands and put her loincloth back on and she proceeded downstairs.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Selturma saw Vaessa, Rex's mom, walk down the stairs. "We found this human in the middle of the sandy road. He looks like some kinda warrior, but we don't know whose side he is on."

Thinking to herself, the dracon girl realized that this newcomer probably wasn't working for Dememoras, but until he could be questioned, there was no way to known for certain. He was welcome to stay there for the time being.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
As Eriol saw Vespion going away to help injured soldiers, the male Gaean Panther decided to walk away as well. He does know how to treat injuries, but nothing like heavy injuries, those are better handled by Healers, and Vespion is one of them.

Eriol got down from the tower and began walking to nowhere in particular. - "I still need to tell the other what happened." - he thought as he released a sigh. he leaned against a wall and began looking at the people around, he is still not fully used to see the Dracons, their culture is different to Gaean society in many aspects, but he realizes that there are many similarities, as Gaeans are also far from been perfect: They are far less sexist than Dracons because Gaean females can own property and have better opportunities to make a life. But their society is still rebuilding (or trying to) after a great war that ended 18 years ago, and one of the things that is getting out of control is slavery: with governments trying to solve too many problems at a time, there are some that took advantage and gained power by marketing people. That is a reason for Eriol to return to his homeland as soon as this crisis is over, even though he is sure his son is safe where he is right now.

The male Panther started to get bored so he started walking again, and he made his way back to the city's palace.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marcus counted up the money he had in his pockets ' we have some nmoney, but given how much they wil likely charge, it won't buy us that much..' He frowned
_ I have some money Marcus " He father said handing him a few large coins.. 'we need to fill your pantries.. we can't have you , your wife and unborn child live on nothing..
_
 Margas lay in bed curled next to his wife Ilsa. They had finished making love again, and were exhausted.. ' you're something special.. i've known that you were a beautiful dragoness for a long time, but you're quite the lover as well..'
_
 Ilsa opened her eyes "I've never felt like this.. its like bliss, almost, an overwhelming sense of happiness, that is completely new to me..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Adykon saw Eriol enter the throne room. He was still speaking with the king and the generals when he saw the panther. "Excuse me, your highness. I need to speak with one of my team mates for a moment."

The king of Minbenthac looked over and saw Eriol. "Ah, it's that panther who fought so bravely. Bring him over here. We can trust him. I'm certain his words will be of good counsel to us. We need all of the help we can get. Does he know any Gaeans who can offer support?"

"I've spoken with him earlier, and his people are too far away to offer us any significant help. I really should go to him for a moment. Pardon me" Adykon replied.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Eriol entered the Throne room, he saw many Dracons there, all of them were of high ranks. The Gaean Panther decided to sit down in a free chair he found, still keeping some distance from the Dracons, he looked at them all with an un-emotional face and crossed arms.

He then saw Adykon approaching and stood up again.- "Adykon, how are plans to defend this city progressing?. many of our teammates live here and it will not be nice if they lose everything, not to mention that Dememoras will be a big step closer to his goal." - For some reason, it may be a bit of strange for someone like Eriol to act so concerned about the other members of the Party.