The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What are you thinking about?

Amaranthine · 1116 · 77154

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
And we just blew past it, all because a certain pest tried getting around the ban yet again and spammed everything. :anger

What horrible timing tbh. He’s now the GOF’s “500,000th” poster, unless Gentle Sharptooth beat him to the punch, since he posted alongside him.
Mods are decreasing his message count though, so it's possible that someone will retroactively be 500,000th. :p

It honestly won’t feel the same though, the satisfaction is kinda dulled at this point. :slap

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
And we just blew past it, all because a certain pest tried getting around the ban yet again and spammed everything. :anger

What horrible timing tbh. He’s now the GOF’s “500,000th” poster, unless Gentle Sharptooth beat him to the punch, since he posted alongside him.

I sensed my name was spoken. :D

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
I couldn't help but notice that the forum seemed to burst yesterday from the amount of replies from certain people. I know you like being active, but damn... :p

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I couldn't help but notice that the forum seemed to burst yesterday from the amount of replies from certain people. I know you like being active, but damn... :p

Gentle Sharptooth only came back recently. If you’re talking about me though, it really shouldn’t surprise you that I reply to threads on any open opportunity I can find. :P

Also, the only reason why I logged in yesterday was because of Path Light’s return again. It really distracted me tbh. :lol

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I am thinking about Kimberly Hart. :D

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

Mods are decreasing his message count though, so it's possible that someone will retroactively be 500,000th. :p

@OwlsCantRead: Is there any way we can find out which post was the 500,000th?

I am thinking about Kimberly Hart. :D

@Gentle Sharptooth: Hmm, is there any reason she popped into your head?

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile

It was either Impractical or Chronicler if I recall. So long ago lol.
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

It was either Impractical or Chronicler if I recall. So long ago lol.

Both of our posts had the same time stamp, I remember as the light of day. But his post submitted through before mind did, so who knows?

I don't really care at this point lol. :P

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about how I never bothered to join GoF's Discord server, but if what I've been hearing lately is true, then I guess it's a good thing that I have no way of getting involved with certain controversies.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
The two essays I have due at midnight :lfsadface

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Characters I have for my own stories and RP, thinking about my overall existence, how I got from this point to where I've been before.

Also thinking of cuddling up with my Little Foot plush. Yup I still have him.

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Thinking about the fanfic I'm working on.

Also thinking of cuddling up with my Little Foot plush. Yup I still have him.
Aww, I have my childhood Littlefoot, too! :)littlefoot Plus his friends. ;)Cera :duckyhappy :)petrie :^^spike :chompysmile :thinking

"I don't see anything!"--Cera

"Maybe your eyes are getting in the way."--Rainbow Face

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about Donkey Kong because I just got off the game. That's it :rainbowwave
Go Chomper!

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thinking about what I would need in order to perk up as I have to vacuum the entire apartment and that is easier said than done when you don't have work to think about. :p

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about how, between my limited available time lately and certain members posting practically everywhere every single day, I may have to let go of my long-running obsession with maintaining my status of having made approximately 1% of GoF's total forum posts.

- Berix

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about summer. I'm also thinking about Olaf's song, "Summer" from Frozen.  :facepalm
Go Chomper!

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I had set aside time this afternoon to watch the SpaceX crewed Dragon launch. Too bad the launch was delayed due to bad weather, so let's hope the next opportunity on Saturday will be better.

- Berix

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Tomorrow will be the virtual graduation party in my school and I'm interested to see how it will play out. I still have my doubts that something will go wrong and ruin the entire ceremony, but we'll see how it goes. I'll be sure to let you guys know how it went.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I am thinking about how tired I am.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
I'm thinking about the chai black tea that I'm currently sipping.
:^^spike