The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Blitz

Blitz · 87 · 8576

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Wow... this is something I don't normally do, since I'm a little self-reserved in real life, but what the heck? I'm willing to give it a shot. You could ask me about a lot of things, such as what I like and what I'm in to. I'm a bit of a complex person to figure out, but once you get to know me, it's a lot easier. There may be some questions that I might not be able to answer, but I guess I could answer them to the best of my ability. So, with of all of that said, feel free to ask me almost anything that comes to your mind.  :D

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
So what do you love so much about Mo? =D

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well, that's simple. I used to be just like him when I was a kid, and I also bear a small resemblance to him (blue eyes and eyelashes). In other words, he's a shadow of the way I was back then. I guess maturing into an adult sort of took that away from me. Even so, I'm still somewhat playful and very fun-loving like he is, and although this has been said a few times before, I can do a pretty good impersonation (or impression) of him, except with a bit of a deeper tone of voice. Sometimes, I sound exactly like him, like what I did a few minutes after I woke up earlier today. I was watching a scene from Ed, Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show on Youtube (the "Sextant" part), and at first I burst out laughing in my own voice, then I laughed in his, and then I switched back to mine. XD It was a pretty "lulzy" moment.  :lol

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ha ha ha XD

Wow, I didn't expect that you would be just LIKE him. That's so cool dude

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Yeah. I didn't even expect it to happen, but I guess it just did. :lol:

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That's pretty funny! :D

Do you have a favorite animal ? :)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Are you a boy or a girl? My first impression was girl, but I could be wrong. :p (You made yourself a boy in the rp, so I was starting to wonder if you were a guy.)

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
@Mumbling As a matter of fact, I do have one: Frogs. My bedroom is full of them. Well... two of them are stuffed, one of them is a wind-up toy, two are pictures I have on my bedroom wall, and one is on a poster (Chrono Trigger).

@Rat_lady Nope, I'm not a girl. I'm 100% male. If you've seen that pic of me sitting on a motorcycle in real life that I posted on the last page of the "Show us a picture of yourself" thread, then you'd know that I'm a guy.  :lol

Here:

http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...opic=829.760

Look at the 6th post on the last page. That's me.  :DD

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Do you have an interest in history?

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Yup. Funny thing about that. When I was in middle school, then in high school, I knew an awful lot about the history of the United States, and a couple of other countries as well. It was a really strange feeling, but somehow, I just already knew. A few of my friends have told me that I'm a genius, or really smart.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Your name gives me an inkling about something.  Where did you get your name from?

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
It's a commonly used term in the game of football, and it also comes from the German word, "blitzkrieg". There are more meanings for my name, which can be found here: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blitz

Onward to the next set of questions. XD (I'll try to get them as quickly as possible)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Wow...okay. :p Yup I see now, you are definitely male. :lol:

Are you in school at the moment? And if so, what are you studying? (I assume you're a college student...but I could be completely wrong.)

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Aug 5 2010 on  11:22 AM
Wow...okay. :p Yup I see now, you are definitely male. :lol:

Are you in school at the moment? And if so, what are you studying? (I assume you're a college student...but I could be completely wrong.)
Indeed.  :lol

No, but my younger sister is going off to college in Illinois for 4 years though. I haven't been in school ever since I graduated from high school back in May last year. (I graduated on the 18th in that month, btw) My sister graduated from high school on the 23rd of May earlier this year.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Have you ever watched Will and Grace? :D

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
As a matter of fact, yes I have. I honestly thought it was a very funny show.  :lol

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
YES! *high fives*

Do you have the seasons? And who is your favorite character?

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
*High fives* Well, no. Hmmm, that's a good question. I'd have to say that Will is my favorite character.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Not really, but I've seen some of the ppl at another forum I used to be a part of talk about it though.