The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Blitz

Blitz · 87 · 8578

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
I can't remember if you've said anything on this subject anywhere before, but have you ever done any LBT fanart? :)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hmmm.... I think I have, or maybe I haven't. As far as LBT fanart is concerned, I've never done any before in my life. When I was a kid, I was sort of going to, since drawing was one of my hobbies back then, but for some odd reason... I dropped the idea. Now that you've mentioned it, I guess I could give it try.  :p

Next set of questions, please. XD  :smile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Before or since becoming a Mo fan, have you been interested in Ophthalmosaurus or other ichthyosaurs? :)

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
@Rat_lady I've actually been doing pretty good this week. Although, I've been thumped in the ear because I told my dad I want to go see my mom for about two nights after I talked to her on my cell phone, and I also had a pair of his pajama pants put over my face until it stuck out. I took it off of my face and tossed it to the side. He more than likely did it to me as a joke, even though I didn't like it. Anyway, like I said before, I've been holding up pretty good this week.

@Pangaea I have a big book about dinosaurs, so I became very fascinated with the species before I became a big fan of Mo when and since he first appeared.  :D

Next set of questions, please. <3

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As an Aspie (someone with Asperger Syndrome, in case you didn’t know already ;)), do you ever find that you have difficulty recognizing when someone is being sarcastic, joking, or otherwise saying something that they don’t literally mean?

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Unfortunately yes, I have that problem all the time.

On to the next set of questions.  :D

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Blitz,Sep 5 2010 on  12:09 AM
Unfortunately yes, I have that problem all the time.
Same here. :rolleyes

Besides ichthyosaurs, what are your favorite prehistoric creatures? :)

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Others include Pteranodon, Iguanodon, Brachiosaur, Microraptor, and Velociraptor.  :DD

Next questions, por favor. <3

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Besides imitating Mo, :lol what are some things you’re good at (or things that other people have told you you’re good at)? :)

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm glad you asked.  :lol Aside from having the ability to imitate a wide variety of characters other than Mo through both actions and voices, I can run incredibly fast (I was the fastest person in my high school gym class), I can move one of my eye brows up and down instead of both, I have a pretty strong left hook, I'm very agile (I can jump off of my college chair, the stairs, and my bed and land on the ground with ease; I can jump into/onto them by moving my arms and legs in a certain angle with ease), I'm exceptionally strong-willed (I have a will that's so powerful that almost nothing can break it), I'm usually very relaxed so nothing bothers me (half the time), I haven't told anyone on forum sites or anyone else (friends, family, etc.) this (I've been keeping it to myself most of the time, which is why no one around me knows), but I'm actually very knowledgeable about Pokemon, having been a Trainer since I was 8 years old (for 12 years straight and still going). Because of this, I can easily understand and sympathize with them. I can sense their feelings, whenever they're in danger, etc. (No human in real life should even be able to do this, but I do). I can sense a lot of other things, aside from that. I'm very knowledgeable about tons of other stuff too. One more thing I'm good at is fiddling with technical stuff to some degree. I have a lot of technical devices in my room, so it makes sense.  :DD

Wow.... that was a lot of information that I shared here. XD Next plethora of questions please.  :D

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
How are you doing? :)

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm doing ok, I guess. While I was sleeping before I woke up, I got a flashback to the time when I was in two before/after school programs at my church. I remembered how badly I was treated, and the staff and other kids just used me as a 'tool' for their own amusement. I tried to remember the good times I had, but the haunting memory of being mistreated and being looked down on was too strong. It still burns in my mind and haunts me to this very day....

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sorry to hear that. While I may not have as strong a memory for it, I had some pretty awful teasing experiences in school myself, and I did NOT like it. <_<

What other fandoms are you into besides LBT and PokÈmon?

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
You too huh? Ouch. Hmmm.... I also had a liking for Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Beyblade, Monster Rancher, and some others too. I've somewhat gotten into Bakugan recently.

Next set of questions please.  :DD

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you have any funny quotes, conversations, or anecdotes to share in the “Funniest things you&#39;ve said or heard
Funniest things you've said or heard” thread?

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Not at the moment, no. In the event that I do come across some, I'll post them in that thread.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If you were a LBT dinosaur other than an Ophthalmosaurus, which kind would you be? :p

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Good question. Other than being an Ophthalmosaurus, I'd be a Microraptor gui.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Silly question:

Are you an outdoors or indoors person?