The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Woundwort and Pipkin

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Even in other things, the Horned King finds himself with a brightly colored character.. Except it's pink this time and not green.. :DD How the heck do i know that Series-Woundwort is the Horned King? Other then being voiced by the same guy, he's also got the red eyes(Or rather, red eye..) but dang is his voice different in the Watership Down series!  :blink: Anyways, running out of HoKi pictures so im going to do his other character, WuWo(Woundwort)!

After the filming of the episode "Prisoner of Efrafa" for the Watership Down series, The Horned King, who played the role of General Woundwort, found himself wondering to himself: What is it with these people always sticking me with characters that conflict with my color pallet?

(Oh yes, here come the Horned King/Woundwort jokes..  :crazy)

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, John hurt has his ties with watership

And in the pic, woundworts probably wondering why the writers don't just let him kill pipkin already.

"No blood? I quit."

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Woundwort in me wants to kill this little brat, but Hazel in me won't allow it. Darn it!"

This is, of course, reference to John Hurt playing Hazel in the movie and Woundwort in animeted series.  :p
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Pipkin: "Can I leave yet, dad? I'm just not into this mindless torture thing."

Woundwart: "No! One day when I'm gone you'll have to take over and you are going to rule with a iron paw damn it!"
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf