The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Uh, hello?

Here's a question for you all:

Do you think that the cast is becoming over-crowded? If so, what would your solution be?
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
Happy 200 pages everyone! And congrats to Daddytops for getting the first post on page 200!

Those screenshots look nice. I love the one with the Mane Six(five?) cuddling with Twilight. And that smile on Twi's face. So cute  :D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So, from the upcoming spoiler song, we know who gets Rarity's Cutie Mark, and the following Spoiler link reveals who gets Pinkie's.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/02/mlp-...her-finale.html

Yeah, I think this will stop that certain ending rampage all together. :D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

Is gonna be in this episode I can't wait for this. And I saw Fluttershy having Pinkie Pie's Cutie Mark. Very well done ending for season 3.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,Feb 13 2013 on  02:50 PM
Uh, hello?

Here's a question for you all:

Do you think that the cast is becoming over-crowded? If so, what would your solution be?
I guess the solution would be to remove them. Not necessarily killing them but sticking them in some town in the middle of buttf--- nowhere.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Link reveals who gets Fluttershy's and who gets Applejack's.  On top of that, it shows a spoiler song.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/My-Little-Pony...eo-1060975.aspx

I haven't checked out the clip.  I'm trying to not spoil myself too much here! :P:

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
TOMORROW The Mareathon stares tomorrow at 6:00 A.M. I will be up for it and watch all the episodes.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
STREAM POST!!

Alright, here we go one last time for this season! :)

---------------------

BronyState

It's Friday once again! That also means it's time for Brony Movie Night! This week's movies include two great classics, The Neverending Story and Caddy Shack! We've also got two exciting Pony episode picks, Over a Barrel and Swarm of the Century! It's going to be an exciting good time. If you entered our Art Contest, winners will be announced at tonight's BMN so don't be sure to miss it! Brony Movie Night starts at 7:00 PM EST and restreams tomorrow at 2:00 PM EST. Lottery is held on Saturday this week. If you'd like to subscribe to our newsletter and also have the opportunity to see your movie/pony episode selection featured at BMN, check the FAQs of our site!

The end of the season is upon us. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 ends with the Season Finale, Magical Mystery Cure this Saturday at 10:30 AM EST. As always, we'll be having a Pre and Post CeleryState show with special guests: ColaEuphoria, ThatSonofaMitch, and Derpidety! Pre show starts at 10:00 AM EST and post show right after the episode ends at 11:00 AM EST.

We're ending the season off with a bang, but don't forget that we'll be having a steady stream of content even up until the premiere of Season 4. So keep your browsers tuned to BronyState! See you there!

-------------------------

Equestria TV

This week's movies are The Princess Bride and Mulan. See the bulletin above for details. Hope to see you there!

-------------------------

Brony Network

2/15/2013
Showtimes (Timezones will play in Eastern / Central U.S. Time)

007: Skyfall: 5:30pm Eastern / 4:30pm Central
The Lord of The Rings: Fellowship of the Ring: 8pm / 7pm
The Lord of The Rings: The Two Towers: 11:30pm / 10:30pm
The Lord of The Rings: The Return of the King: 3am / 2am
(Special: The Top 5 Best of Season 3 Episodes: 7am / 6am )

Saturday: 2/16/13
Transformers: 11am / 10am
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen: 1:23pm / 12:23pm
Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon: 3:52pm / 2:52pm
The Matrix: 6:26pm / 5:26pm
The Matrix: Reloaded: 8:42pm / 7:42pm
The Matrix: Revolution: 11pm / 10pm

After the movie, 7am Est, it's the special top 5 best of season 3 episodes, this special line-up will show the top 5 best season 3 episodes from mlp:fim BN Approved, then @ 9:30am Est, is the season 3 finale pre-show, it will be a pre-show before the season 3 finale to remember. then @ 10:30am Est, is the season 3 finale of mlp:fim, after the episode stay tune for another full day of movie marathon starting with transformers trilogy follow by the matrix trilogy. We hope you'll enjoy your stay and hope to see you there and again thanks for tuning in this season of mlp:fim and the stream, cya in season 4 ^w^

-----------------------------

BronyTV

"This friday’s Mare-a-thon will be starting at 6pm ET, not 7pm. We’re gonna be streaming ALL of the episodes, starting with Season 2. Following that will be FiW and Season 3, with Season 1 after the Finale airs."

---------------------------

Ooh!  Lord of the Rings Marathon?

See ya later!

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
She I will be at work but that sounds like a fun time. I'm watching the marathon now as we speak.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! What an amazing outstanding ending to season 3. I loved all the song's and the story and a amazing finish to a semi okay season. This to me made up for all the bad episodes in season 3. I for one loved this episode. Each song was heart felt and very good. A mixture of drama and comedy was perfect. I give this episode a 9.5/10. Outstanding well made and thought out episode. I can't wait for season 4. And I'm proud to be a brony in this community. Through the good and bad times this is a good community to be in. So Glad I got into this show. This show is amazing and always will be amazing. A Amazing finale. I liked all the season finales a lot. I hope you guy's enjoyed this episode as much as I did.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, I am just done watching it, but the streaming channels have been difficult to work with.  As such, I missed the first 5 minutes of the episode.

ARGH!! -_-

So, I won't be able to give my full thoughts until late tonight when I'm done watching the YouTube Version.

Though trust me, there's a big shock half way through.  You seriously won't believe what happens.

Just one thing to say with all I did see...

FAR FROM AS TERRIBLE AS THE PRE-EPISODE HATERS HAVE BEEN MAKING IT OUT TO BE!!!

I will not believe any opinion that is solely based on hatred for Twilicorn.  That is hatred that must be set aside to understand how good it is.

One last thing I will say...

It is OVERLOADED with songs.  Seriously, more than half the episode is singing, which I don't think is a bad thing, so long as the songs are good, which they were.

That is all, and I shall await everyone's opinions on this.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
That was great!

M.A. Larson ?@M_A_Larson

These are the dangerous hours. More spoilers could drop at any moment. To the anti-spoiler bunker! We have bacon.

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
Just finished watching it and I've got to say that this is my favorite episode of the season (Sorry Babs, your episode's still a solid 2). I was amazed by how many songs this episode had(I thought they were gonna for an all out musical). This season may have started with a bit of a whimper but it ended with a BANG!

Man, Twilight sure has come a long way. From being a reclusive unicorn who only cared for studies and saw friend making as a waste of time to a unicorn/alicorn who values her friends above all else(Possibly even studying). I can't wait to see where her story goes from here.

I know just how Shining Armor felt at the end. I too had liquid pride.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Well, I didn't think that Twilight becoming a unipeg or pegacorn was a good idea, but the writers made it work despite this being a cash grab by Hasbro. I'm looking forward to Season 4.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf