The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
@ Animeboye Ah yeah that part I was just thinking to myself if she wanted friends she didn't have to be a B word that the other Bronies thought of her. The ending where she was crying I was like come on now you deserved what you got and you don't deserve friends. But since it's suppose to be about forgive and forget and love and tolerate they had to put that as a ending. Kinda lame to me but over all it was a great movie.

@WeirdRaptor Yeah I agree I hope with this long time period that they have each episode I hope isn't rushed and the make them better and good. And I hope they take there time for each one. And I know for sure the song's are gonna be good since it's Daniel Ingram he is a amazing animation music composer. I loved his songs from other shows he has done songs for. Littlest Pet Shop Remake the show is terrible horrible but the songs where made by him And they're amazing and wonderful. So Let's hope season four is gonna be great. Rumor has it the evil Griffon is making a comeback after being away for 2 whole seasons. I hope not but let's see what happens.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I don't doubt that Season 4 will be great. The only reason Season 3 had the shortcomings it did was because of the reduced number of episodes. With 26 episodes again, I have the upmost faith S4 will be great.
I also look forward to seeing what they do with Twicorn.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I look forward to seeing season 4 and the return to 26 episodes.  Some I may not like as much, but I'm sure I'll like most of them.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
(WARNING: SPOILERS FOR EQUESTRIA GIRLS AHEAD)

In my opinion, Equestria Girls was really cute, and very well-done. Spike as a dog was pretty cool and Twilight trying to be a human was hilarious. It also had some good moments when Twilight was being reintroduced to the girls again. Did anyone kind of notice that when she met Fluttershy, it was very similar to their first meeting?

But, the mane six getting back together was a bit...rushed (when Applejack and Rainbow Dash are talking, they look like they're angry, oh wait, nope, we're all good now). Personally I thought that it could have been played out for a bit longer. At the ending when Sunset Shimmer is 'sorry', I thought that they rushed right into that. It might have been a time thing, but I thought that it was really pathetic the way she gave up like that. I thought that it might have just been a ruse at the beginning, but apparently it wasn't.

Here's another thing. What the heck was the point of Brad Flash Sentry being in there anyway? The romance was really forced and barely even touched upon, and he didn't do anything to begin with. I've heard that he's not even going to be in season 4, so why bother with it? To create drama, perhaps? He was Sunset Shimmer's ex-boyfriend after all, and we all know how that goes. Whatever, I'm still shipping TwiDash.

Personally, I really liked it. I thought it was witty, cute, and there were some parts in there that just made me smile like an idiot. Especially when the girls all sing the song in the cafeteria. Best part right there! Now, if only MY high school can be like that...

In closing, "The great and powerful TRIXIE...needs some peanut butter crackers."

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I do as well. I hope it isn't gonna be rushed tho. I hope the season finally when it happens is not rushed like it was in season 3. I thought parts of the movie where done well and some parts where rushed and not done as well as other parts. most of it was rushed since they didn't have much time to work with. I'd so see it again tho.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hopefully in a few months a song or two from season 4 will be leaked.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They did that for season 3.  I hope they do for season 4 also, that would be interesting.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah and it would be like a sneak preview of what is gonna happen or something.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
They did that for season 3.

Hope for a leaked song like last summer.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hopefully as well I may need to re-watch the movie again just to see since I liked it enough.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Especially if it does become a tv series.  Though if it does not sure if the mlp:fim Twilight or Spike would appear.  

Or if they'll make any mention of  the events in the movie in season 4.  I doubt they will.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
They better freakin' not! I don't want to be reminded of that stupid thing anytime soon!
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I liked reading it.  Sounds like some of the problems you had were the other ones I had.  Though some did like the movie.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pinkie Pie's Sisters have been given official names!

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/07/lime...-clarified.html

Hmm... I guess the idea of naming the family after the Pac-Man Ghosts is dead now.

Meh!  Had a good run while it lasted. :)

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just watched Equestria Girls,it was ok I guess. Still like the normal tv series better cause it has ponies and I love my ponies :D

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I will read the review later. And to me they tried to make a decent movie. They get a A for effort from me. Nahla did you like the music in the movie?

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It was pretty good and fit the scene well,the songs are quite catchy I must admit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCzq0dBFo3A

My fav song in the movie.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yes they where I loved the song "Help Twilight Win The Crown". A awesome some with a catchy beat. The graphics where very good as well. DHX Media does a good job making animation shows.