The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Daddytops2009,Sep 9 2012 on  03:32 AM
Is that what I think it is?  The home of Princess Candace and Prince Shining Armor?  Why do I feel it's a reference to somewhere in the real world?  It looks so familiar.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Get this, a synopsis has been revealed for the Crystal Empire episodes (which will of course be in two parts).

In Adventures in the Crystal Empire, a magical empire has suddenly appeared in the arctic north of Equestria, and PRINCESS CELESTIA needs TWILIGHT SPARKLE and her friends to find a way to protect it. While her friends try to keep the Crystal Ponies occupied at the Crystal Faire, TWILIGHT SPARKLE searches for the hidden Crystal Heart that is the key to keeping their empire safe from harm!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh, and on the Crystal Empire DVD, I have only one thing to say about it.

Yeah, just take it now, Hasbro.  I'm more than happy to part with it. :)

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Is that what I think it is? The home of Princess Candace and Prince Shining Armor? Why do I feel it's a reference to somewhere in the real world? It looks so familiar.

After looking at it for a while, the tower almost looks like (in my opinion) the Dubai Tower.

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Actually, it looks a bit like the model of Walt Disney's original idea for Epcot they have on the Tomorrowland Transit Authority ride at the Magic Kingdom in Florida

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I know we've been waiting for the next Season, but we have to be patient.  Or are you going to try to attempt what Rainbow Dash does.

Hehe!  I'd love to see a continuation of this. :D

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^^That's scary! :blink:

Anyways, look at what I made in my spare time.  I'll be posting it on DeviantART soon.

Note: This was taken with the camera on my new phone.  I still can't hold the camera still for the life of me. -_-

Yep, I made a book of My Little Dashie.  Just for the heck of it. :)

What do you guys think? :D

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
You know, this might make some people angry and I'm sorry but I'm so sick of hearing about My Little Dashie. It is one of the most overrated stories ever written. I admit that I liked it the first time I read it but looking back, it really had a lot of problems: Little to no characterization, lack of conflict, a setting that isn't believable in the slightest and a main character who is pretty much Bella from Twilight in a male's body.

Speaking of the main character...geez! Even Eeyore would be telling this guy to cheer up. We get it. Your life sucks. Stop beating us over the head with your little woe-is-me sobfests.  I also really love this one part

Now I'll just pass the trash by, letting it blow away in the breeze or sit there and decompose. I let what's left of the "people" do their own things, since most of them don't care about anyone other than themselves. Why should I be any different?

Ironic that he thinks he's better than those people when he's doing the very same thing he condemns them of. Flawless.

Sorry for the rant.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
There is another story I wish to share.  However, it's rated Mature, so I can't post it on the forum.  However, I will tell you that it deals with a rather adult subject and handles it very well, IMO.

So, for those interested on that alone, hit me with a PM and I can tell you more there.

Okay?  Okay! :)

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Quote from: Daddytops2009,Sep 12 2012 on  03:12 PM
My first thought when I saw that image wasn't exactly.....appropriate.  I hope that's not the real meaning of the image (and I also hope I don't have to explain what I thought the image represented).

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
We all know the story of FiM.

But what if there was an alternate universe where Twilight Sparkle didn't exist... at least, not as a mare? And what if this stallion student of Princess Celestia whom was sent to Ponyville to prepare for the return of Nightmare Moon, suddenly finds himself faced with an even bigger problem?

That problem is... the other five mares of the Mane 6 all developing a massive crush on him, and are willing to fight tooth and hoof over who will become his marefriend?

Fillies and gentlecolts, I present to you...

The Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I will tell y'all right now, stay the f--- away from TCB fans on FimFiction! They are completely crazy.

On a side note, wonder who the villain in the pilot episode will be?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Power Metal and Ponies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sabaton Medley With Ponies\
Sabaton - Wolfpack (With Ponies)
Sabaton - Uprising (With Ponies)
Sabaton - Carolus Rex (With Ponies) (To the skieeessss, see Celestia rise!)
Sabaton - Screaming Eagles (With Ponies)
Hammerfall - Bloodbound (Ponies)

-------------

If there's a full on high energy metal/hard rock piece in the next season, I might just die from sheer awesome.

... What can I say, I'm a bit of a metalhead.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.