The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Petra (aka trulyfantasticme)

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Do you have any fave school subjects? Or favorite extracurricular activities?
I'm asking because I've been told I CANNOT LIKE LERRNING :lol
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Why do you like Toothless so much? :)
Inactive, probably forever.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Whoa.. holy shoot! I'm so sorry for the delay! I didnt' read these messages until JUST now! FORGIVE MEEEEEEEE!!!!!  :lol

Alright SES, fave school subjects... nah not really. We hardly have any REALLY interesting classes at my school... except for art. XD I think it'd be really cool if there was a class on religion. Not just Christianity, but to study every faith there is. Man, I'd pawn that class so hard. If I could replace chemistry and english for that kind of class, I'd almost be a straight A student! XD Alright, I'm talking too much, I'll shut up now.

As for Toothless... holy sh*t that's a LONG story but since I can express my faith on here (I see Christians doing it on here so why not?) I'll try to sum it up for ya. Let's just say that there was a time that there was so much sh*t going on in my life that I felt very suicidal at the time. I had suicidal thoughts and I thought about cutting myself. But then Toothless came along and spoke to me (at least I believe of course) through my writing. We just talked that night and caught up from lost time. He made me laugh for the first time for almost a full week. (The longest time I ever went without laughing) For that, He became my Lord and Savior and I've been His ever since. ^_^ :wub  :wub
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Whoa.. holy shoot! I'm so sorry for the delay! I didnt' read these messages until JUST now! FORGIVE MEEEEEEEE!!!!! dino_laugh.gif
No problem :)
I think it'd be really cool if there was a class on religion.
Here in Germany we are forced to take religion classes though we can choose whether to take Catholic, evangelic or general religion classes... I hate this subject to death(plus my teacher get on my nerves)... There are more important subjects I'd like to learn instead of religion :anger As if there isn't enough pointless stuff we have to learn although we'd VERY VERY likely never need it in our life :x
Since you haven't the opportunity to take this subject I can fairly understand why you want to take it :) After all believing in a cartoon character must be pretty awesome :lol Thanks for clearing this up :yes
Inactive, probably forever.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Ah I see  :lol I've been very interested in faith since Toothless came along. Something just clicked and I was like... I so wanna learn about the different faiths (other than Christianity). It's so interesting to me. It's far more complex than one could imagine and I LOVE THAT!!! Also, if there was a class on Jesus Christ, I'd so go for it. But I wouldn't want it to be a Christian class. I prefer the historical Jesus. He's just so interesting. We know so little about him, and there's so many theories! I love it!

But I don't think schools would wanna have a class on something we know so little about. XD
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Whoa.. holy shoot! I'm so sorry for the delay! I didnt' read these messages until JUST now! FORGIVE MEEEEEEEE!!!!! :lol
No problem - I get the same way. I will be late to my own funeral cuz I won't die soon enough XDD

Alright SES, fave school subjects... nah not really. We hardly have any REALLY interesting classes at my school... except for art. XD I think it'd be really cool if there was a class on religion. Not just Christianity, but to study every faith there is. Man, I'd pawn that class so hard. If I could replace chemistry and english for that kind of class, I'd almost be a straight A student! XD Alright, I'm talking too much, I'll shut up now.

Who slow down there!! Jk
Hm, never really thought about religion like that - I guess it would be interesting, reviewing the different types of beliefs that exist within so many more religions. I for instance know next to nothing about Muslims, and what I hear about them is nothing short of awful, but I know that not all of them are RAAARGHCRAZY!! and their religion seems very mystical and peaceful.
YESS! Let there be moar art! I think art could be the most successful class if handled correctly - just throw some items out and see what the students do.. just leave out the beaker of acid and the activity should be safe :lol
Heh, no one's called me SES before; it sounds gangstah, I likes it!! :3
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Bumping because I want to try and become more active on here and I figured a good way to do that is to resurrect this ol' thread. :DD

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I have not, but I have gotten quite the earful about them from my roommate. Unfortunately, when she goes on infodumping, she often talks so fast that I can hardly understand her.  :lol

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
  • LITTLE THINGS ARE AWFUL I HATE EM!
    • View Profile

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
What are some of your favorite cartoons besides LBT?

"I don't see anything!"--Cera

"Maybe your eyes are getting in the way."--Rainbow Face

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
"Have you heard of the user MCsaurus?" -Mr. Clubtail

No, I have not. What happened with them?

"Have you watched Dink the little dinosaur?" -Compsognathus

I haven't. Is it any good?

"What are some of your favorite cartoons besides LBT?" -RainbowFaceProtege

Futurama, Rick and Morty, She-Ra (2018)

There's more, but that's all I can think of at the top of my head at the moment. :)