The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5628 · 286523

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Captain Carson checked the note. To her surprise, the note simply read "Board Hogwarts Express".

"I guess that's what we do then?" she muttered.

"Couldn't hurt," Ms. Swimmer said. She then headed towards the train, taking care not to bump into the students who were boarding. Captain Carson followed the large dinosaur.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
One by one Stripetail and his group boarded the train and made their way down the corridor, looking for open compartments to occupy. Dixie Gabuna Agumina and Tigeress were the first to find a compartment and gradually the group dispersed, and were soon joined by local students, some of them older students returning to Hogwarts, others were going to the famous school for the first time.
Stripetail took a seat in a compartment near the back of the train and slumped against the seat with a sigh. Normally he would be on good terms with the local government so that he would not have to resort to this kind of subterfuge, but this was clearly not such a world, and being told not to openly use magic, under penalty of prison, was chaffing for a wizard used to being free to display his talents .
Stripetail was lost in his thoughts when the door opened and three students entered the compartment,  two boys and a girl  " Excuse me.. said the girl." Is this compartment taken?"   Stripetail looked up at them" No, do come in. Have a seat." He motioned to the seat across from him." You look like a squirrel, sir. Did a animagus spell not work?" Ron! Don't insult him like that! The girl rebuked him." I'm sorry Professor.. " Stripetail. Teacher of Magical History and Future Scrying at Sowarkard Academy." Stripetail said " I've never heard of that school.", sir" the other boy said " No doubt you haven't. It's off world. There are many magical worlds, my dear students, full of magical schools. Mine is just one of many." Stripetail said " No doubt that you saw some strange students on your way here. They are part of a magical exchange group , students from Digimon Academy, Skylands Academy, Vesuvio School of Dragon Studies and Crestwood Academy, the latter two are starting a exchange program and Crestwood is brand new, the dragons you'll see are looking to learn from a more established school.  " So are you a instructor or chaperone?" the second boy said." Instructor. . Do forgive me, I've been busy talking about myself and my exchange students, that I forgot to ask your names." I'm Harry , Harry Potter. That's Ron, Ron Weasley and she is Hermoine Granger." What year are you?" Fifth years sir, out of seven."
" So just two years to go." Stripetail " Entering our fifth year sir, so 3 years " Harry said." So you know your way around the school. My students and fellow teachers will need a few weeks to get adjusted to the school layout. I trust you have home rooms?" Yes , there's four houses we're in Gryfinndor " Hermoine said " You'll have to talk to Headmaster Dumbledore about accommodations, that's out of our control." Have you heard about all the stuff the Ministry is doing? It's barbaric." The Minister is under a lot of pressure, and under pressure mistakes are made. Comes with the territory. " But arresting hundreds of witches and wizards Professor? That goes well beyond a mistake, its deliberate action." The numbers up to 1450, Hermoine, 1456 to be precise." Harry said holding up a paper." I had a unfortunate experience with a pair of Aurors on my way, over a , shall we say misunderstanding. and they told me that if I did magic in public in front of nonmagics that they would put me in prison." The three students gaped" I don't know about you, children, but I don't fancy having Dementors as roommates for any period of time." We had Dementors on the grounds for our third year. It was not a fun experience. Harry nearly got Kissed by them on a couple occasions " Hermoine said " Killed in other words " Stripetail said " Well, we really don't know what happens when a body loses its soul but the body doesn't die." The body cannot live without the mind." Stripetail said. A body without the soul is a shell. Not really useful to anyone."
-
Po and Jing continued eating their dinner as more and more food was brought out" So tell me about your favorite food Jing." Po said as he drank a soda " Well my favorite food was chocolate drizzled bread buns. My mom would cook them for me growing up, and she would sprinkle cinnamon sugar on it. So so good." How much do you remember about your mom?" Po asked " Not all that much, she's been gone so long. Treasure hunting, dad says. Maybe one day, I'll find her or she will come home " Jing said.

Zoai showed the wolf girls some of her personal collection " I have all the Mysteries of Mawashii series all 117. Next one is being made, should be done later this year, it covers Old Ozai City." Sounds cool" Flash grinned " We should watch that when it comes out." You get the popcorn " Zoai smirked.

Sima brought out Kovus Mawashii " You should use your sumo talents to help the kingdom, big boy. That stomach move you use, is lethal. " Really? You think so Sima?" Kovu paused "That's a great idea! Nice thinking Sima. Between Kopas strength and your stomach, no one would mess with the Pridelands." Kiara said with a smile
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Seeing as they were in seemingly safe territory, Ms. Swimmer lowered her the hood of her robe, revealing her saurian muzzle and otherwise inhuman features. Deciding that she should come up with a cover story, she spoke up. "I am from Vesuvio as well. As my name cannot be pronounced by Humans, I am often referred to as 'Ms. Swimmer', a literal translation of my name."

Captain Carson simply watched and remained silent. She decided that observing first was a wiser course of action than immediately coming up with a cover story like Ms. Swimmer did.

A young woman pushing a cart full of assorted pastries and snacks — magical and mundane — walked down the aisle. She called out what wares she had and their price.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kovu took the mawahsi that he had won the sumo tournament back on Ozai's planet with. "I'll squash my enemies beneath my belly, and maybe burn them to a crisp with my power over fire, too," he grinned.

Kiara looked at Sima. "That's a good idea, he's especially handsome when he's confident."

"I will be unstoppable!" Kovu chuckled, patting his belly.

Oliver was given a platter of food by a waiter at the gathering of the gods. "Thank you," he mewed in appreciation as he began to eat off it. "So I'll be able to eat as much as you do, god-mom?" he said to Panty between bites.

"I know she'll love to meet you, Po," Jing assured, "She always wanted to see me find a good man, and you are the best....and especially the fattest." She gave his gut a pat, and loosened her own dress somewhat, revealing her own stomach was wider than it initially appeared.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail ordered some snacks and drinks when the vendor arrived at his compartment " Do you kids want anything? I'd be happy to pay ." That's very generous of you, Professor, but we have enough gold for our food and drink." Harry said ." Actually, if he's offering, I'll take some of those giant mint chocolate frogs." Ron chimed in" Ron, don't mooch." Hermione rolled her eyes. " there was a knock on the door and Dulcy stuck her head in." Sorry, sorry. Don't mean to interrupt anything . I just need to get some money from a chaperone. The exchange rate with Vesuvian money is terrible. 100 Vesuvian dollars is just 3 gold pieces " Dulcy sighed as Stripetail pulled out some gold and handed it to her " Try not to spend it all at once Dulcy. If you could wait a moment, I can introduce you to these students. Kids this is Dulcy, one of the dragon students from Vesuvio . What are you studying again Dulcy?" Flying 205, dealing with flying in bad weather. My grades aren't that good, even Samia says I am a slacker. Oh, Samia is my girlfriend, she's a gold dragoness about my height. you'll see her soon enough, I'm sure. She's really good at flying, unlike me." Dulcy, I'm trying to have introductions here. Dulcy this is Harry , Hermoine and Ron. " Nice to meet you guys," Dulcy said , waving." Can we take a sample of your scales for use in potions?" Harry asked " Dragon scales are hard to get and are expensive. We'll be glad to pay you for the scales " Really? Well ...I suppose I could spare a few . I've got a few loose ones on my chest, back and tail. Do you have a file?" Hermoine pulled out a file and Harry held out a glass flask." Dulcy took the items and filed off the scales, starting with the scales between her breasts, then scales from just below her wings and finally from her tail just above her butt. She returned the file to Hermoine and the now filled flask to Harry." How much do dragon scales sell for?" 10000 gold a scale " Hermoine said and Dulcy's mouth fell open " Geez, that's a lot. Just pay me when you can, no rush. I could definitely use the gold, though." It may take awhile, we don't have lots of gold on hand right now." Well after I tell the other dragons, you won't want for dragon scales. I'm sure Samia Dulcy and the others will pitch in scales if you ask for some. Sure the price will drop because of the increased supply, but even a few thousand gold will be plenty of money for us." Dulcy smiled. "Thanks " Ron said looking at a large back scale " We'll need it for  Dissolving Potions, the scales are used to create it , and test it." Glad to help" Dulcy said, before she heard Cynder-W calling her " Gotta run. Nice meeting you guys, and girl." " Nice meeting you Dulcy " Harry said as Dulcy left the compartment and Stripetail closed the door.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 12:04:14 PM by Nick22 »
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
In due time, Oliver, you'll be an amazing hunter, able to eat entire villages. You'd be very useful in a war, you'll be easily able to eat a enemy regiment. Just spit out the parts you don't want to eat." Panty grinned" like the Armor.
-
Confidence is crucial." Sima said. She brought out a pamphlet full of Mawashii outfits " There's a Confidence brand of Mawashii attire to, its reserved for champions too. We can get you one.
-
Tarrax replied to Kitty " Feel free to walk around. Help yourself to food and talk with your fellow priests and priestesses. Every god and goddess has a system of servants and aides, I'm sure you won't be Tiger's only aide.

- Do you have a picture of her anywhere " Po asked Jing as Tiger grabbed some more food from the tray.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Su Ling and Skylar walked together down the street in Winterville, both carrying shopping lists. Su Ling had 7 items listed, 5 of them were for Kay, including a sword sharpening stone, armor repair kit and shoes for his feet " He goes through more shoes in a month than I do in a year." Su Ling said " Constantly fighting and training will do that." Skylar said, she had 4 things on the list for Plux, including new goggles." What are you getting for yourself?" Su Ling asked." Whisker trimmer, mine are getting too long. What about you?" Evermint tea, Master says it does wonders to clear the mind " Don't forget me ladies. I'm still sore about you turning me off Skylar." Arm said." Because you wanted me to kiss her Arm" Skylar retorted " And I know you would have recorded us kissing, to hold it over me." No Skylar, I would have recorded it as a memory, in case your memory starts fading again. I swear on my internal memory program." You know Skylar that I never said no to us kissing " Su Ling said and Skylar blushed " See Skylar? She likes you. Now pluck up your courage and kiss those ruby red lips! I promise not to be a distraction " Arm said " ARM!" Skylar fumed" If you say one more word about me kissing her, I'm putting you into deep slumber at the maximum setting." Skylar.. it's ok." Su Ling put her arm on her shoulder " You didn't make a big fuss at the s'mores thing when you kissed Skylands." I wasn't being heckled and browbeaten into kissing her. Wait, who told you about that?" She did, I ran into her on Pokitaru during our stay there. Just treat this as not a big deal, like that kiss." Skylar looked at Su Ling and the girls leaned forward and began to kiss. Within seconds the red and blue lips parted and Su Ling gently rubbed her tongue against Skylar's. ARMs recording function was pink meaning he was recording. Skylar slowly put her tongue into Su Ling's mouth feeling the soft caress of Su Ling's tongue against her own. The girls finally stopped after their breasts touched and Su Ling pulled away with a gush as Skylar's tongue slid out of her mouth " " Now THAT was some kissing session!" ARM sounded positively giddy, if computer programs could have such emotions " Now, now Skylar, before you threaten to rip me out of your shoulder, know that  your make out with Su Ling has been recorded as " Internal classified " . I can't show it without your permission and only a"unlock virus could play the video." ARM said." Thanks ARM" Su Ling said " Arr you still recording?" No, in fact I need to recharge. Skylar there's a charging station near the Vaalbara memorial. Head there as soon as you finish shopping. " Will do Arm. " Skylar said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hold on a second, I do," Jing nodded, pulling out her wallet and showing a photo of her mother and father together. Jing's mother looked like a fatter and somewhat taller version of Jing, and it was clear Jing had inherited her father's eye color. "Alas, I'm not as big as her," she chuckled.

"Do they have it in black? That's my main color to wear," Kovu insisted to Sima as he showed off his figure. "There's a ton of Mawashiian shops, at least one on the Spire has to have this line of garments, right?"

"Really?" Oliver asked giddily, imagining himself like the mighty hunting jungle cats he enjoyed watching on television. Being able to chase down and devour anyone he pleased.....he liked the idea of that power. He then looked at Panty's gut and gently prodded it. "Just HOW many people are you able to fit in there?" he wondered, since he knew his god mom understood how all of this worked.

Zoai continued to talk about her collection of Ozai things. "I never miss a bowing hour," she said proudly, "And at the shrine my dad and I work at I'm happily to participate in worshipping rituals."

Mawa saw the Panda King, Sly, and Bentley come into the shop. "Something I can help you gentlemen with?" the single father sumo cat asked.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Once Harry, Ron and Hermione had left, Captain Carson looked at the note. Written on it were the names, "Ronald Weasley, Hermione Granger, Harry Potter". She narrowed her eyes. Perhaps those three could help her. In retrospect, she should have checked the note earlier but but she didn't want to attract attention. Hopefully, the window for gathering allies hadn't closed.

"Captain Carson, we need to come up for a story for you," Ms. Swimmer said, sipping a cup of tea.

"That's a good point," Captain Carson said. "Unfortunately, my knowledge of magic is superficial so it has to be something that doesn't require an in-depth knowledge."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Myaardi)
 lets go' Ratchet sad ' pulling out his wrench. both stitch abd angelk revealed their second set of arms and  Sasha Rivet and Angela pulled pout their weapons,  ready for an invasion.   the group headed out outside the walled coty and soon behold a veritable army of goblins. they were roughly 5 feet tall, shorter than a normal human, but armed with daggers guns, amd opther wea[ons. some of them clearly had magical abilitis as their fingers glowed with a violet opurple hue. ' get ready.. fire ": ratchet aid and his team began firing on the goblins were their weapons and magic. stitch and Angel bounced from rock to rock avoiding blasts of shadow magic 9for that is what it was called) ' ther4e giotta be a couple thousand of trhese things ' Rivert said ' firing away from behind a rock.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hmm.....just think, any adversary of mine back home I could just sit on or squish under my belly!" Kovu boasted, shaking his gut in his paws. "I'm liking this sumo warrior idea you have, Sima. Will you two lovely ladies support me in this venture?" he purred, kissing both her and Kiara, making them blush. "Scar I know would be happy I'm strategically applying my body weight."

"Have you ever had anything signed by Ozai?" Ollie asked Zoai, "With you being as literally big a worshipper as you are, you had to have met him in person at least once, right?"

"We did," Mona nodded in affirmaton.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cinder and Ruskin were chatting with two first year students named Arthur and Beatrice ." So you are brand new students like us." Beatrice said " Our school is brand new " Ruskin said " Our class is like 10 students." So why did you want to come to Hogwarts?" Arthur asked " Well, my dad says that it's to meet other magical students and learn from them." Cinder said." And your school has been around a long time. " Is your dad a teacher?" Beatrice asked her " Yeah Dragon Legends and History. The Scarlet dragon king is a heavy focus- as is Ruskin here " Cinder sighed" So he's your Harry Potter- a legend " Arthur said and Cinder sighed more heavily " I wouldn't call myself that " Ruskin demurred " I have done heroic stuff, but I couldn't have done it without my friends and Cinder is my best friend." Ruskin wrapped Cinder in a tight hug, and the dragoness blushed in embarrassment."  Alright, alright Ruskin that's enough. You can let go of me now." Cinder said and the young mages laughed 
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Myaardi)

Deimos took up a position atop one of the walls and started sniping the goblins. He stared as boulder teleported out of a boulder statue and crushed several goblins.

The humanoid cyborg was next to him and fighting with a deadly combination of rockets and grenades. Both of which were fired from his arm mounted cannon.

"Does this happen often?" Deimos asked, shooting a goblin trying to breach one of the houses.

"Define often." A rocket intercepted a shadowflame apparition that was launched from a summoner standing in midair a few hundred feet from them.

----------------------

The dark skinned man, who gave his name as Brimst, was fighting alongside Ratchet. His bizarre shark gun proved to be surprisingly effective as a torrent of bullets tore into the approaching goblins

A flaming spear plunged from the sky and skewered a goblin who was flying over them and trying to draw a bead on Ratchet with a harpoon gun.

----------------------

Inside the castle, there was combat as goblins had broken down one of the doors. And everyone got involved. Even those who were the least expected to fight. Most striking was a man in a red hat who gave his name as Edgar and who stated that he specialized in clothing. A goblin who got too close to him learned that the hard way when a skull made of purple flame shot forth from his hand and burned the goblin with the same weapon they had used — the supernatural purple fire known as shadowflame. In particular, they seemed to have a particular distaste for one of the goblins who was standing on of the balconies and lobbing spiked balls at the invaders. Alongside him was a woman in a yellow jumpsuit who was using her wrench to bat away any projectiles.

Even the youngest member, Jimmy was helping to defend the castle as he alternated between throwing frost daggerfish and using some grotesque fish as an acid cannon. He ducked under the balcony as a harpoon crashed into the wall next to him. He peered out from between the banister and squeezed the fish's side, causing a bubble of acid that drifted towards the harpoon gunner...and burst, showering the goblin with acid.

---------------------------

(Pottermore)

Captain Carson was reading an issue of the Daily Prophet. The main article was regarding the increased security in Diagon Alley and a possible ban on the parents of Muggleborn mages.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 Ruskin let cinder go after a few seconds, and cinder looked at her friend ' I should get even with you for embarrassing me Ruskin.. '  oh! is that a challenge? Ruskin teased '  ' well, I could tell them but the time you got caught by the king drinking out of the bathroom .. sink."  " Thats not embarrassing I do that all the time.water;s always cold and fresh'  How about .. you sleep with a teddy bear?' "  I still have a teddy bear.. he;s called Rux ' Arthur said. " See, I;m not the only one to do that.. ' ruskin said, sticking his tongue out at her . ' ok.. you sing in your sleep.. offkey, about crunchy flaky butterflies.'  Wait.. do I ?' Yeah. Groth's told me.' is it embarrassing if i don;t know about it? ' well you know about it now..' Cinder smirked.  ' Yeah thats a little embarrassing, now that I know about it..  " Beatrice cut in.. ' Oh..I have a idea Cinder.. come here. this will REALLY embarrass him.. '  beatrice waved Cinder to a corner of the compartment. Cinder moved over close to her and Beatrice whispered in her  ear. ' " Say you'll kiss him. " wait.. whats that.. ' Cinder started.. " I don;t know what that is.. '  " Boys run out the door when a girl says they want to kiss them..' Beatrice whispered " a kiss? whats that?'Cinder whispered back You put your lips to his' Beatrice said. ; That sounds gross ' Cinder said. "  ' Plus I"m trying to embarrass him, not BOTH of us.." " just a suggestion. you could try poking fun  at his pajamas" Beatrice said. ' We don;t use pajamas. we have wings ' Cinder said. " drat..
-
 what are they doing?' ruskin whispered to Arthur " thinking of stuff to embarrass you.. i think.  girls are odd." Arthur shrugged. ' i could always go after her book collecting .. ' like 'the Naughty dragons of Nymphwood. " They;re naughty because they are always doing pranks.. ' Ruskin chuckled. ' she has all 12 books.' thats not embarrassing though.  oh.. food witch is back..' Arthur  stopped. ' as the door to the compartament oprened ' ' Youn kiids want anything, the witch asked" Yeah '' 4 packs of chocolate frogs,, 4 magical chew ropes and  4 sets of great Wizards and Witches. please.; Arthur said . " Girls you want anything?' he called out to the corner as Beatrice and cinder slowly returned to their previous spots ' Yeah ' 4 baked apple hats please. and err some future wink-wink stones.'  beatrice said . " I'll have some flying buzz bites ' Cinder said looking at the menu.. and I'll take some fizzy lifting drink.. guarabteed to have you hit the ceiling in 5 seconds or its free. ' Ruskin said. '  Ruskin and Cinder handed over some crestwiood gold adf the witch ran it though the scanner ' i'm going to need a couple more coins. 100 crestwood gold  is worth only 15 gold.. '  Really?' ruskin's face fell.. " i don;t have much more on me.. ' he blushed. ' Neither do I ' Cinder admitted    I got it, Ruskin." Arthur said and he covered the rest of the costs with some silver and bronze coins.. and the 4 passed around the snacks. ' thanks ' Cinder said to him. ' No problem. 'Arthur smiled,. "  try the chocolare covered ones. they;re real good..' he lickd his lips.
-
 Gabuna wa s waiting in line in the hallway, waiting impatiently for the girls restroom to become available, there were two girls in from of her, one was a younger student, either a first or second year, the other was older and could have been anywhere from fifth to seventh year.  ' Ohh! I shouldnt have  had that extra large  prime apple cider! Drat you Agumina for daring me ' the dog digimon said to herself  crossing her legs and shuffling her feet. " e-excuse me, girls?' she spoke up to the girls in front of her who turned to look at her. " do you have anything to stop.. um. 'accidents' before they happen/ ' ' No..sorry  ' the younger student said, shaking her head. ' The older student dug into her purse '  I have these ' Hold it! mints ' they make you.. well hold it, for 10 minutes. so taking 3 will buy you a half hour.  Take one.. "  Gabuna rtook the mint, which tasted sorta like a cough drop and Gabuna felt relief  spread inside her almost immediately. ' ah..she breathed,  accidentally releasing  some frosty mist  straight into the younger girls face " Oh Geez! Sorry!' Gabuna blushed in embarrassment as  the girl wiped her face with a tissue.. ' Your breath is really cold.. its like being outside in a snowstorm.' the girl said .' Well my powers are ice-based, mostly ' Gabuna said. ' Makes sense then. ' Er whats your name? I'm Gabuna? ' I'm Isla ' the younger girl said ' I'm Olivia' the older girl said. ' nice to meet you.. Exchange student right?' yeah, from Digimon Academy.  I er have to work on my blast control. that and Defensive  Clawing. two subjects I'm not doing well in, at the moment." " the train's been talking about you folks.. ' Really?  Oh  Yeah, new students always get talked about. Exchangte students too  Havent heard  about your school though. Offworld'  Yeah.. yeah I am. er we are. the magic customs here are more.. strict.. than where I'm from. We don;t have.. what do they call them.. Muggles?- where I';m from, either . in fact everyone there has magical powers of one kind or another. ' door's opening. Nice chatting with you Gabuna. see you around at Hogwarts olivia said as she entered.  so everyone knows magic where you're from?' Ilsa asked, as the bathroom door closed behind Olivia " yeah, obviously theres those who are very strong, and those ar. um.. arent. right now, i';m in the ' not' category."
-
 warfang, Skylands, Dulcy and Samia were taking the opportunity to get some sleep, while Young Spyro and old spyro were trading cards from the great Wizards and Witches set. Old Spyro handed obver Circe.. while young Spyro gave him Godric Gryffindor.  " i couldnt spell this guys name right if you paid me ' Spyro-S said.

(Myaardi)
 stitch was currently beating down two goblins with their own weapons serving as clubs. Angels had one wrapped in her tentacles and was  using her control powers to make it fall fast asleep. Ratchet was shooting down goblins with the pinpoint accuracy of an experienced shooter. ' ratchet!" to the left1" clank called out from behind his back. ' Ratchet took careful aim and was soon rewarded fwoith a loud scream as the goblin fell from the balcony hitting the floor with a loud crunch.  Sasha , Angela and Rivet wee grouped together on the second floor, chasing after goblins who periodically shot  shadowmagic at them. ' Kit  helped  transport Rivet from one Balcony over to the other, in one hand, Rivery held a Negatron Collider, in the other her trusty hammer. " Better make every shot count ' Kit said ' You only have a few ' so you;re saying I Should have bought the headhunter or BlackHole Storm instead huh? Unfortunately, I didnt have the bolts for ether of them on me at the time. I only had 6500." Better get ready Rivet " Sasha called out. 3 Goblins, on your right! Angela had caged a pair in a magnet lauucher shpt, they were currently being zapped with 100000 volts of electricity
-
Gods meeting

Let me introduce you a few of your fellow gods and godlings' Tarrax said to Tiger and oliver ' first this is Drakos ' Dragon God of Time on the dragon world of Florin. " he motioned to a large green dragon, wearing a large glowing hourglass  sitting on a table surrounded by fruit' welcome! new godlings ' Drakos boomed cheerfully ' whether , harvest, hunt or moon, every aspect of creation has a god or godess covering it. sometimes, several. my aspect is tme.. i make sure the flow remains stable and that the watches keep woking.. ' he laughed showing a row of huge teeth.  " Next the great Stag Sturg, from the Deer World Meadowgreen. "Tarrax said pointing out a deer that had to have 100 points on its antlers." Entirely deer and does.,.no predators.' Sturg said ' " I made sure of that ages ago. No Man to hunt them. no dogs to chase them. the weather is always summerlike in my world. As fellow gods, you are welcome to visit, if you ever wish to see paradise.' next is Lady Wava. the spray Godess of the water world Aqualine " Hello  newcomers! enjoying the souiree?' the godess chuckled, periodically fish swam around her neck in a circular pattern " Aqyualine has just 10 islands, if you don;t like water, well I'm afraid my world is not for you."
 I do have a question' Oliver asked ' Can I be punished when i hunt?' " Sturg paused then shook his head ' mortal rules do not bind  those that are more than mortal. So, no, you cannot be punished when you kill during a hunt." I have a question as well' tiger chimed in " Can my wife argue with me, as a god?' Is she a goddess?' Sturg asked ' No. I'm married to a mortal' Tiger explained ' then, No, she cannot argue with you. as your priestess, she must carry out your commandments, dictates and will, without question ' Sturg said. ' awesom! I can wait to tell Ollie Flash and Mona!' Oliver said giddily. ' I.. can tell my friends right? ' of course Oliver Tarrax said . " Now let me introduce a couple more gods and goddesses to you, and them we have a , er light dinner, planned for our newcomers.
  Tarrax lead them to a new corner of the room, where a large golden eagle was chatting with a goddess of cloud . '  Lord Augur of the Wind the god of wind, on Drifta , a world of Eagles .' Tarrax said ' and this is Culmina, godess of clouds and storms, her form, reflects her mood. For obvious reasons, you do not want to rouse her thunderous side. the mightiest hurricane on earth pales into insignificance to her fury.  ' Indeed Lord Tarrax. I'm in a very good mood today, catching up with some of the other guardians of the cosmos' Culmina said " Welcome , new immortals- and half mortals! The old rules , do not apply. you can go from world to world, in a twinkling, as the Seer does. I was just speaking with his lordship here.  his disciples just built a new aerie to honor him. ' the old one collapsed in a storm, unfortunately.Augur said stuffily. ' harvest God Tiger, your flock is small, but it will grow in time. Mice, after all , are numerous. Your disciples will serve you every waking moment, even if its 4 am somewhere and they pray for a midnight snack of cheese. Young Oliver, your skill with the hunt will make you invaluable in conflict, against any mortal foe. in addition, you will also have the power to mend wounds. So if you accidentally disembowel a friend, you can restore them , good as new with a snap of your claws.  you an make them forget that the accident happened as well. "

lions lunch
 Kopa and vitani were tucking into their meal across from Gia and Alex, and next to laval and Li Ella. as Kovu, kiara and Sima came up to them. ' Ah, hello Kovu' good to see you again ' Alex waved cheerfully. ' mind if we join you guys? that steak looks delicious!' Kovu said his mouth watering. ' be careful Alex  that you don;t try to challenge Kovu to an eating contest ' Laval said. " He';ll kick your tail in. he did to me. ' how bad did he beat you?' Alex asked as he began drinking a soda ' he beat me 20 to 2" Laval said.. and got a faceful of soda spray as Alex spat it it out in shock. ' Dear lion ancestors.' Alex coughed. '  Thanks for   the free face wash , Alex" Laval grumbled as he wiped his face.
 have a seat, guys' Gia said cheerfully ' Kiara , nice to see you again. and you';re sima right? Nice to meet you. I'll have the waiter bring over some menus so you can order. ' We have some appetizers coming, like the stuffed meat sticks. Heklp yourselves."
 So, Two things, bro. First the girls suggested  that i start using my sumo abilities as part of the pride defense. I'm a champion sumo wrestler guy after all "  You pinned me more than a few times in training bro. if this were wrestling, you would have beaten me more than several times. fortunately for me,  Sumo, doesn';t  do pins. theres throwing out of the ring and de-mawashiing. ' Kopa chuckled. '  I think that would be a good skill for you to hone. that flab smack of you is HARD' he said. " you used it in a quarterfinal match and the umpire told me afterward that you broke your opponent;s jaw, and knocked out 8 teeth.  Guy had to go to the hospital to get fixed up . he might be still there foir all i know.'  thats my dreamboat. knocking out teeth and taking no prisoners ; Sima said with a big grin. ' The other thing, brother is, you'll never guess who's been guarding our room while Sima and ! have some fun with the scarred one: Abu' kiara said ' Abu our old babysitter? no way!' Vitani said. ' How's the old gem-lover doing?' great, actually, we paid him for security, because he;s trustworthy, and cuts a very imposing figure. " Until you distract him  with a big ruby while a certain little sister sneaks cookies out of the cookie jar ' Kopa laughed loudly. . ' What can I say? If I wasnt a queen, i'd be a good lioness-burgular.' Kiara said with a fiendish grin. he makes very goodv cookies though. those peanut butter and raisin ones. mmm.  The ones we get at the Pridelands Supermarket just don;t taste the same. Its the raisins, I think. not as chewy.'
 I'll have to give Abu my regards then, whewn i see him. amd get that cookie recipe from him too.. Recipes, actually. those mint tree cookies he made during christmastime.. they never lasted more than a few minutes after he brought them out. "Kopa said. all this talk of food is making me hungry ' Vushu said as she took a seat at the table across from Sima ' sorry i'm late, everyone, had a guard patrol shift run long.. now i'm in the mood for a big breaded fish, with mashed potatoes and a side of meat cutlets, bloody enbough to dip the potatoes in.. mmm ' Vushu licked her lips. " Hi Vushu. Anyway, to wrap things up on the sumo idea. already got dad;s ok. called him before i left to get his sign off. you know me.. " Kovu said. " he thinks its a good idea. something to raise our profile. what other kingdom in africa has a sumo king?' none to my knowledge ' Kopa said as he drank his sida and drinks were broght to the newcomers ' We;re unique."

Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dragon Utsa , Ember and Emanu were playing cards using the wizards from the trading card game, it was somewhat like Go Fish, except the game was called " Dark Wizard or No?"." What do you do if you only have Dark Wizards?" Dragon asked " Pick one and hand it over. Like this Grudelwald guy." Emanu said " oh. Are we keeping score?" Dragon asked " This isn't a keep score sorta game. It's a "get rid of all your cards first "game" Ember said."We all start with 6, and go from there." Ember passed a Good Wizard card to Emanu, one of Dumbledore." Don't mind me. I'm just reading about the wizards " Emanu grinned" Remember that you are supposed to be students at Skylands " Utsa said " Dragon , you are a teacher of- fighting in flight " she pulled out a card." That's a problem. I've never taught anything in my life! I wouldn't know where to start!" Dragon said " I'll help you Dragon, don't worry. Remember, we're trying to blend in and not cause any more issues with the local authorities." Utsa said
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kitty could tell who was likely a supporter or priest/priestess for each god if they were standing by one of the larger-than-life figures and dressed in their colors. "Guess this will be a new full-time position for me," she said to herself as she looked around. She then saw a goat sitting by a wolf god. "Who are you?" she asked.

"I'm the chief priestess to the Big Bad Wolf, god of Wolfs. He thought it was fitting a prey creature is one of his main subjects," she replied.

"I've gone on many adventures in my life, father was travelling the world for his heists, after all," Jing remembered fondly. "I always liked playing in snow.....often in snow my father used to bury a village." She then loosened her dress slightly and revealed her figure was more plump that what it initially appeared. "Like what you see, Po?" she grinned, knowing he was blushing.

"Never underestimate this belly," Kovu said proudly, patting his stomach.

"Abu would be happy to see how you two are doing," Kiara told Kopa and Vitani. "And if you have any jewels on you, you should probably give him one," she added with a chuckle, knowing how much the pachyderm loved shiny things.

"He should be nearby," Kovu nodded, "And he is hard to miss."

"Just like you, my Scarred one," Sima purred, rubbing Kovu's gut.

"If you come to the shrine my dad and I work at, we could watch some movies or play some games," Zaoi offered Ollie and the wolves. "But we pick from my collection."

"They all feature your king?" Ollie figured, and the sumo cat nodded in confirmation.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Jing is tempting you Po." Tigeress laughed as Po blushed as he saw some of Jing's undies ." You have lots of curves Jing" Po admitted turning red as he reached for a couple of cinnamon dumplings. " I can definitely see your mom in you.  Your dad is lucky to have you as a reminder."
You guys have mini golf next time." Tiger said "  I'm not that good at mini golf " Jing said with a laugh " So you will have a very high score in that game " Well 6 shots is the highest you can do. After that, you go to the next hole and you keep playing." Tigeress said " Luca and I have been playing, so we should be ok, score wise. All for fun after all. How about the loser pays for the next round? " How many rounds are we playing?" Po asked " As many as you want. And since it's a date, Po, I'm going to pose a challenge. If Jing has a better score than you on a hole, you have to kiss her. If you beat her, she buys you a action figure of your choosing. " Good one Tigeress!" Jing grinned showing her teeth ." I'll get some money from dad, just in case I shoot poorly. What happens if we tie?" Nothing. You don't have to get him anything and he doesn't have to kiss you. Let's hope you two don't put up a lots of 6s. Then we don't get anyone to pay up."
Just make sure Po to not overhit the ball." Tiger said " Last time I played with Tigeress and Flash, I hit one that went off the grounds and into a whirlpool. Took us 20 minutes to go get new balls and get back to the hole. Still, Flash said that I should play regular golf." Tiger said as Po chimed in" Ok Jing, the first action figure I want is the Master Croc grapple pose, if they have it. I have been looking for that one for awhile now, with no luck. They didn't make too many of those figures for some reason. Master Croc is very temperamental and doesn't like sitting still for long
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"At the same time, my beloved Po, you better prepare your lips for many kisses," Jing advised in gentle teasing. "I can't wait to smooch you all over." She was very forward with how much she wanted him, the others attending the date were amused by it. "And don't think you can try to get out of said kisses when I win a hole." She liked the compliment her fiancé had just given on her curves.  "Thank you," the Panda King's daughter said gratefully.

Oliver was excited as all the gods told him about all the possibilities of his powers. "I feel like eating someone once I get back," he said hungrily.

"That's the spirit," Ozai commended, "Embrace your true nature. You'll pick up plenty of followers during your feasts too, I can assure you." The sumo king obviously had a whole planet's worth of followers.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Hogwarts Express began to approach the school itself and the massive lake that the giant squid called home. The school was enchanted to hide it from Muggles.

While everyone was marveling at the great castle, all Captain Carson could see was a decrepit warehouse situated out in the country with a sign that stated the building had been damaged by fire and it was slated for demolition. She then nudged Spyro. "Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" she whispered. "I overheard people saying it's a castle but all I see is some s----- burnt out warehouse."

Unbeknownst to her, Muggle Repelling Charms has also been set up but the train was not close enough for her to feel the effects.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I can see the castle " Spyro W said " If I had to guess, it looks different to you because you don't have magical powers. Remember the magic folk here go to great lengths to hide from non magic folks. It would be like - I don't know, hiding the Dragon Temple from non dragons and making it look like something else. You have your attire and wand ready? Better cast a spell Capitan. The students are saying there is a barrier designed to keep non magical people out and it triggers when we enter Hogsmeade. Which is that town over there " Spyro pointed it out. All of the students in the exchange program were lined up, waiting to be let inside. Ruskin was looking at a classes list that Cinders uncle had put together. Gabuna was walking slowly as she was recovering from that bathroom ordered
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: