The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Star Fox 64

Nintendoofah64

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie85,Sep 11 2011 on  11:09 PM
I did like Bill tho. He was the guy from the Independence Day Level where you fight the Mother Ship.
That's one of my favorite levels in the game :yes

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah mine as well. I did get the badge. You needed 150 points for the badge.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
once you get all the badges you unlock a harder difficulty..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I knew that already nick. I beat the game a long time ago. And you get two endings.

Nintendoofah64

• Spike
    • View Profile
If Starfox Adventures got a remake, Rare should do the remake since they made the origional and no companies can make games like Rare can :yes .

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
They also made a Star Fox 2 I think for the Super Nintendo. I remember playing it back in the day.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie85,Sep 13 2011 on  07:02 PM
They also made a Star Fox 2 I think for the Super Nintendo. I remember playing it back in the day.
They did. But it was cancelled because of Star Fox 64. The game was nearly complete so they just could have released it on the same day as Star Fox 64.

I have two roms of Star Fox II. One is a early copy, which is in japanese and has Fara Pheonix as one of the playable characters and a translated, nearly complete version that includes Miyu and Fay.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah I think I played the Japanese Version back in the day. It was a decent Sequel. But I liked Star Fox 64 a lot more. And I know all about that. It's a shame they didn't complete that game for america.