The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Salutations Everyone

DollFace

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hello I'm DollFace, and you can call me Elaine. I feel like i'm old cause I'm 20 years old. But I grew up with the Land Before Time. Never seen the shows, but I use to have all eleven movies at 17 and gave them away at 18. If we hold on together and the first movie brings tears to my eyes still. I know, it's embarassing that i'm still a big cry baby. But it's nice to meet you all. My interests are:
The uncut version of The Land Before Time, the first movie. I never seen it, and I heard about some of the scenes, but that's not enough! It's a must see, but if I don't I can live.
Well nice to meet you all.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Let me be the first to welcome you to the GoF!  :wave  Don't worry about being a "cry baby". This movie makes a lot of people cry, all ages :) I hope you enjoy your stay here!  :D What are some of your interests, other than the uncut version of The Land Before Time?

DollFace

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I love to write stories and poetry. I'm an artist. I love  to do sketches, water color paint, create other things such as 3d colages. I did other things to. like glass art, designs on tiles, printing, pen and ink and also stippling. Just anything that's art I can succeed in. And I'm going for my Art degree in college.
About the uncut version i was just creating some humor, but I would love to see it someday. lol.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF! Hope you enjoy your stay! :DD

Do you write any fan fiction? Or original stories?
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

DollFace

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy,Aug 13 2011 on  12:47 PM
Welcome to the GoF! Hope you enjoy your stay! :DD

Do you write any fan fiction? Or original stories?
Umm original. I was planning on rewriting the whole story in my own version, but more imagery and action centered based. I should show you some of my works for example:

The yellow moon glowed in the dark silent sky partly covered by light gray clouds on the first day of October.
     A small neighborhood in the center of an isolated town that sits in the valley near the left side of a deep blue running river stood motionless, and not many people lived there, and no lights were in sight. The moon suddenly disappeared beneath the moving clouds and then the whistling wind blew the dry leaves through the empty streets.
     Walking down the road an unknown figure in a black cloak! The outsider stood six feet tall and appeared masculine with broad shoulders and had bloody red colored skin. The face was distorted and made those who looked at it scream and cry in horror. No eyes, and in the sockets there was never ending darkness. The nose stretched leftward and in the center a deep straight creasing line traveled downwards vertically and stopping at the tip of the nose. No lips, and every time the mouth opened it formed a wide crooked circle. One long horn poked out on top of the head from the right side.

That's my work and it's from my story Where is God. And i'm still working on it.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, that little bit looks really good. Lots of description :)

I'm a writer to, but much different. I mostly write in script, so my writing is much less description, and more dialogue, actions lines, and stage cues.

I'm writing scripts for a Land Before Time TV series, if you'd be interested in that.

The giant sharptooth roars at the Gang again, and then appears to be laughing.

Chomper: his face lights up. "Dad!"

Professor: Removing his hands from his face. "So, this is Chomper's dad?"

Petrie: "That what he just said, Hatchling!"

Cera: "So, what did your dad say, Chomper?"

Chomper: "He said your all so cute when your scared!"

Cera: Exclaiming. "WHAT!?" Taking a big step towards Chomper's Dad "And what gives You the right to laugh at us like that?

Chomper's Dad takes a step toward Cera, and the ground shakes again.

Cera: "Um, good point."

One of my favorite bits I wrote from a few months ago :lol
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi Elaine! My name is Iris, welcome to the Gang of Five :) To be 20 isn't really that old on the Gang of Five. Most of the people here are in their 20s, and we even have members of 40+. (I'm 18 myself)

Hope you can enjoy yourself here :wave

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You write stories, eh? I look forward to any stories you write in the Written Word topic in the 'The Arts' forum. Based on that little snippet there, I like your style of writing already  ;)

DollFace

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy,Aug 13 2011 on  01:01 PM
Yeah, that little bit looks really good. Lots of description :)

I'm a writer to, but much different. I mostly write in script, so my writing is much less description, and more dialogue, actions lines, and stage cues.

I'm writing scripts for a Land Before Time TV series, if you'd be interested in that.

The giant sharptooth roars at the Gang again, and then appears to be laughing.

Chomper: his face lights up. "Dad!"

Professor: Removing his hands from his face. "So, this is Chomper's dad?"

Petrie: "That what he just said, Hatchling!"

Cera: "So, what did your dad say, Chomper?"

Chomper: "He said your all so cute when your scared!"

Cera: Exclaiming. "WHAT!?" Taking a big step towards Chomper's Dad "And what gives You the right to laugh at us like that?

Chomper's Dad takes a step toward Cera, and the ground shakes again.

Cera: "Um, good point."

One of my favorite bits I wrote from a few months ago :lol
Cool. Actually that's how i started as a writer. I got some old scripts back in the past that were based on a comecial and drama perspective and i miss that.
Lol I see some comedy in there.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
welcome to the GOf. Enjoy yourself here.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

DollFace

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Aug 13 2011 on  01:31 PM
welcome to the GOf. Enjoy yourself here.
Thanks.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum. You should like it here, as we're very friendly and open. :) Do enjoy your stay. :yes

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey there and welcome to the GOF! Hope you have a pleasant stay with us! :wave

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here.  

If you like to read and write fan fiction there is a section for it here.

DollFace

• Ruby
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Elaine :)
There is really no need to worry about your age here. I'll be 27 by the end of next month. I'm sorry for not welcoming you earlier, but currently I am on vacation with two other members of this forum and therefore didn't have access to a computer for some days.
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community and reading your introduction I'm sure that you will like this place. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions, start threads of your own or ask if you have any questions :yes

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers