The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time Item Book

thebigdeal

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://youtube.com/BigDealStudios
i remember back when I was 5, i liked the Land Before Time movie series
I had the 1st one, the 2nd one, and the 4th one (which was recorded off another tape along with Scooby Doo on Zombie Island, another great movie i loved)
then i drew a book called "The Land Before Time Item Book"
I've kept the book for years but i lost it last year
if i can remember what i put in the book i'll type what i wrote and drew
Page 1: I wrote "TREESTAR" at the top and taped a big leaf on the page, then I wrote "Power: Good Luck" because in the 1st movie the treestar was for good luck, then I wrote "In The Movie" and drew a picture of Baby Littlefoot with the treestar (from the first movie), then a drew a pointing hand that said "turn the page"
Page 2: On the top I wrote "NIGHTFLOWERS" and taped a bunch of small yellow flowers on the page, then I wrote, "Power: Makes you feel better" (because in the 4th movie, it makes you feel better when your sick), then I wrote "In the Movie" and I drew a picture of Ducky at night looking at the nightflower (from the 4th movie), then I drew the pointing hand and the "turn the page" thingy again
Page 3: On the top I wrote "FOG (mist)" and scribbled very lighty on the page, then I wrote, "Power: Makes you stay lost" (because my favorite line in the 4th movie was "if you get lost in the mist, you stay lost), then I wrote "In the Movie" and I drew a picture of Ali, Littlefoot, Petrie, Ducky, Cera and Spike in a cave overlooking the Valley of Mists (from the 4th movie), and the pointing hand and the "turn the page" message

I couldn't find anything else to put in the book, but I had one more piece of paper left, so I wrote "MUSIC NOTE" at the top and drew a giant music note, and I wrote "Power: Sorry, a music note doesn't have any power", then I wrote "In the Movie" and I drew Cera and Ducky singing The Legend of The Lone Dinosaur and i wrote "DINOSAUR" at the bottom (so obviously, it was from The Land Before Time More Sing-Along Songs) :add
then I wrote congratulations, you are at the end of the book :smile

i hope I find it soon

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

thebigdeal

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://youtube.com/BigDealStudios
Quote from: Mumbling,Aug 11 2009 on  02:43 AM
Hehe that's very cute. :)
yeah it is :yes  :exactly

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Hope you find it, that'd be an awesome keepsake. Most of us have LBT drawings or sketches from when we were younger. I cherish mine.