The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Wait wait wait… CN is going to air MORE EPISODES?!

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I do have a program timer on my DVD Recorder, but I don't know how to work it. I've tried setting it up once, and it didn't do anything. Am I supposed to turn the DVD Recorder off or something?

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
DVD and VHS recorders are a messy thing to figure out. The method of setting each one up varies from one device to another. I guess you'll just have to read through the instruction, however mountainous they may be. When I set up something on my VCR, though, I set up the record program, input the details, then turn the VCR off. So, yes, it's possible you may need to turn it off before it actually does anything. Unless technology has changed behind my back.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I've set up many vhs and dvd recorders on timers.  The one I have you just press the record button several times and it will ask you when you want it to record.  Also look on the remote for a shift button.  Sometimes it's a heck of a lot easier than you'd think. :)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: TheNumberOneShmuck,Aug 22 2007 on  07:45 PM
Interesting new development: It would appear that LBT is now four days a week, as Cave of Many Voices and Mysterious Tooth Crisis will be shown on Tuesday the 4th and Wednesday the 5th, both at 9:30a. I think it's nice :)
I'll make sure to take note of this in my topic.  Of course, until the new shows get a more accurate Episode number, I won't be putting up The Lonely Journey and such that have yet to air.

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
UPDATE: Star Day Celebration, Thursday the 6th, 9:30a. 5 days a week, or a one-time thing?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
*hopes desprately for 5 days a week with new eps on the weekends.* :)

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
If they started airing the "lost" episodes that have only found their way into Europe, then someone had better find a way to "archive" them like the other episodes. This also applies to "March of the Sand Creepers" if they choose to air that one eventually.

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
UPDATE: Canyon of the Shiny Stones, Friday the 7th, 9:30a.

If this really isn't a 1-time thing, then that's the wierdest schedule I've ever seen. I mean, why the heck leave Monday out? Unless the real one-time deal is that there won't be an episode on Monday due to some special event, and we're actually lookin' at a 7-days-a-week thing…

Don't get your hopes up, I'm probably wrong.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: TheNumberOneShmuck,Aug 24 2007 on  02:31 AM
UPDATE: Canyon of the Shiny Stones, Friday the 7th, 9:30a.

If this really isn't a 1-time thing, then that's the wierdest schedule I've ever seen. I mean, why the heck leave Monday out? Unless the real one-time deal is that there won't be an episode on Monday due to some special event, and we're actually lookin' at a 7-days-a-week thing…

Don't get your hopes up, I'm probably wrong.
Will be nicely noted.  Also, Direct TV has given "The Lonely Journey" an official Episode number for the US.  It is now Episode 13. :)

Hmm, well that Monday is Labor Day and they would more than likely celebrate with a movie marathon, so I guess it can be forgiven. :^.^:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
9:30 is a better time than 6 in the morining..Hopefully this shift will be more than a temporary thing..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Have all 26 episodes been aired? Why have they just stop creating torrents for them?
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Well, I just got cable tv and I found CN and it seems that they're airing a LBT ep at 6am? :blink: How stupid!  I don't wanna have to get up that early! :angry:  What a bunch of crap. <_<

Dinonut

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/ryan_dinomite/
The episodes of the LBT TV series will be on Cartoon Network at 8:30 again starting on the 4th of September.

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Is that american cartoon network or the european one? I have the UK one and I've never seen LBT there, I don't watch it that often, but you'd think they'd at least announce it.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Aug 29 2007 on  09:22 AM
Well, I just got cable tv and I found CN and it seems that they're airing a LBT ep at 6am? :blink: How stupid!  I don't wanna have to get up that early! :angry:  What a bunch of crap. <_<
Set up a DVD/DVR recorder, then.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Aug 23 2007 on  02:06 AM
I've set up many vhs and dvd recorders on timers.  The one I have you just press the record button several times and it will ask you when you want it to record.  Also look on the remote for a shift button.  Sometimes it's a heck of a lot easier than you'd think. :)
I believe I've tried that, and it didn't work. I mean everythin was setup when I tested it. I had the manual at the time I believe, and followed the instructions. It didn't work.

I can't even reread the instructions now because somebody lost them. o.o

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Again, the device might need to be turned off before it actually does anything.

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
UPDATE: Well, according to CN's schedule, they're going to skip the 8th and 9th, which means no new episodes that weekend. Probably have another crappy marathon planned. Punks >:|

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
That's all fine, but can anyone answer my questions?