The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

BREAKING: Cartoon Network to air two more episodes

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I wonder if that would have made any difference.  I wonder if there is no season 2 if they'll continue to make movies or will stop.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I'm sure it costs a lot to make hundreds, thousands, maybe millions of copies though

Yeah, it'd probably cost them $1 to make 2,000 disks and about $20 every 1,000 disks including hiring people to burn them and electricity to be run.  That's about 5 cents a disk if my mental math is accurate.  5 cents is nothing when they're gonna get $3-$4 per disk when they sell them to the store.  Then the store charges us $12-$20 per disk.  It will cost a lot of money to make the disks, but they're gonna make around 60 times what they put into them.  A large company like Universal has enough money to make the disks when they're going to get such a large profit yield.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Looks like there's nothing but new stuff on the way, which is good for us in the US.

And look at the list thus far:

01/07: Spooky Nighttime Adventure

01/08: Lone Dinosaur Returns

01/09: Stranger from the Mysterious Above

01/10: Hermit of Black Rock

01/11: Amazing Threehorn Girl

01/14: Big Longneck Test

Once the numbers get put into order, my old topic shall be revived. :^.^:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
There are lots of folks going to be happy I bet when these air.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Is it still on channel 42 at 6am?  If it is, I'll snatch the amazing threehorn girl when it comes out. :D That'd be so great!!! :D  :D  :D  :yes  :yes  :^.^:  :^.^:  :D

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
YES!!! The episode for the 15th is The Great Egg Adventure!

I've been waiting for Hyp, Nod and Mutt to return for long, long time :D

*dances*

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: TheNumberOneShmuck,Jan 1 2008 on  05:31 AM
Daggum right we are. Now if only we can get Season 2…
And hopefully, that season will be more in detail of how Chomper and Ruby got to where they are now in the valley.  The writers were kind of quiet on that. -_-

Oh, and LBTlover, here's the time the show starts in each timezone in the US to make it easy:

Eastern: 10 am
Centeral: 9 am
Mountain: 8 am
Pacific: 7 am
Alaskan: 6 am
Hawaiian: 5 am

There ya go!  Any questions? :)

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay.  I'll set my DVD recorder for 7am then.  I might as well set it for 6 and just record from 6am to 11am to make sure I don't miss it. :D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
can one dvd record that much?  I thought they were limited to 180 minutes.  Goodluck.

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
Actually, Pacific follows the same schedule as Eastern most of the time, so it would still be 10:00am. It's probably different if you have DirecTV, though. I do, and I get all my stuff 3 hours early, an Eastern signal it would seem. It might also be like that elsewhere. Your best bet is to check the schedule on CN's website for your time zone and compare it to what's on your television at the time.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
The wisest thing to do would be to just check your local listings. I've been messed up before because Cartoon Network aired something at a different time than predicted by the websites and such.

And does anyone know what became of that "The Return of the Egg Stealers" episode that was alleged to be airing on January 5th in Canada?

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
God, comcast sucks really bad. :angry: I looked it up on searchlight and it said that it would be airing a repeat of "the spooky night time adventure" on monday and then a tv ep Tuesday and wednesday but it has no information on the episodes on those days.  On a high note, they have LBT 7: the stone of cold fire airing right after the tv ep on monday.  LBT seems to be alive and kicking on toon channels. :D

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
Yup. Gonna be a good day tomorrow :D

An early one, but a good one.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
If you think Comcast is bad, DirectTV thinks that Scooby-Doo is airing those days. -_-

I had to wait until just now to find out the ep number and make it official.

Worst of all?  It says it's NOT a new episode for the US.

At least Comcast gets the name of the show right. -_-

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
I loving this. I would never thought this would ever happen! :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :D  :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :)  :)  :D

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 well, good for you, but cartoon network won't do that around here for the time being and the channel that do broadcast the serie doesn't get to my city :cry  :bang