The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

things you would like to see in the series

rosie · 20 · 4931

rosie

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I don't know but I would have like to see Chomper finding Redclaw unconcious near the valley's caverns and start bouncing on his belly. He could have been fighting and attacking his head and tracing his scar and biting it. He could rolled in the mud and slide down Redclaw's tail. Of course, it would be neater if Tria were to also start playing, bouncing and sliding down,too. Chomper see her and get mad and start to fight over who should jump on the unconscious rex. Their shadows freak out the other dinos in the valley and they think it is a big sharptooth fighting and big threehorn fighting and bouncing on something. It also be neat if chomper and another sharptooth were playing and the flattteeth saw their shadows.They mistook them for big sharpteeth turf fighting and their voices sounded like big sharpteeth since they were hearing echoes from the caverns.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
You have a thing for Chomper do you?  :P:

I do believe a topic like this was made already. I'm just not too sure where the it is :p

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This idea may seem odd, but I would like to see an episode in which Cera does some introspection and truly figures out why she can't seem to let others in and see her for who she really is.  The help of the Gang would be even better.  Then, perhaps from that point on she would show her compassionate side much more but still remain realistic and tomboyish.  Having her as sweet as Ducky would be, well, too awkward.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I think that actually somewhat happened in the episode of "The Spooky Nighttime Adventure", when she confesses that she was afraid of trying to find the "Hidden Runner". And she was afraid that her friends would find out about her fear, because she already had that "image" of being the tough girl, which is what she wants...or maybe that's just what her father wants...but I do think that would be good if Cera just basically yelled at her dad saying how he never listens to her and then she finally tells her friends how sorry she is for treating them badly. I think it would lessen my extreme dislike of this character. :p and maybe a few others... -_-

I also think it's quite possible to be a tomboy and sweet at the same time. I have seen a few tv shows where they have tomboys (Toph on Avatar for example) and are truly nice people.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I would like to see no songs whatsoever.  Wishful thinking.

rosie

• Chomper
    • View Profile
It might have like to see chomper playing tag with little sharptooth or playing chase the herd or king of the mountain or hide and seek, races, fight over a bone  or in the water splashing. I would also like to see him catch a big fish all by himself and have Thud steal it from him. :(

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bringing back 1 shot movie characters, some more then just a 1 shot tv series appearance, especially those who live in the great valley and would be seen once in a while by those who live there.  

Some other stuff I"ve already mentioned elsewhere.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Two things I thought of

1 See Topsey and Grandpa Longneck duke it out

2 Tria deciding to let Tricia go adventuring with the gang and in the end Tricia coming out victorious (meaning being the one saving everbody).

Nenki7

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I would like to see a fight between Red Claw and Giganotosaurus (Giganotosaurus wins and kills Red Claw).  :DD

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I have three things I want to see;

1. I would like all of the sharpteeth to stop being such a wuss!

2. Do not create anymore songs that is similar to oops and eeps!

3. I want the series to show more maturity.

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
Quote from: oogaboo,Aug 30 2010 on  03:12 PM
2. Do not create anymore songs that is similar to oops and eeps!
I know! That's the only song I've ever fast-fowarded in the whole Land Before Time series.

EDIT: The Land Before XIV and Ali and Ruby return in it

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
if it was this instead. :lol
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Bring back Pterano and Ozzy and Strut!! :o
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
Quote from: Dosu2Dinner,Jan 24 2013 on  12:01 PM
Chomper's parents need to return, and do something!
Like having something similar to the second movie...Fight 2 Sharpteeth!  2 v 2 battle of Sharpteeth and help protect The Great Valley from them.  Since they already have a bond with Littlefoot, they'll do some things for him such as that.

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTLover1,Jan 24 2013 on  05:46 PM
Quote from: Dosu2Dinner,Jan 24 2013 on  12:01 PM
Chomper's parents need to return, and do something!
Like having something similar to the second movie...Fight 2 Sharpteeth!  2 v 2 battle of Sharpteeth and help protect The Great Valley from them.  Since they already have a bond with Littlefoot, they'll do some things for him such as that.
Indeed they will. Sharpteeth v sharpteeth doesn't happen nearly enough.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^ my thoughts exactly. I wish Chomper's parents had made a comeback.
...maybe an epic final pwn-age battle with Redclaw!!
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I want to have some bad guys from previous films return and team up against the Gang of Seven.  My current idea is to have Sierra, along with Rinkus, encounter Dil and Ichy in the Land of Mists, all realize that they all dislike the Gang of Five, and have Sierra suggest an alliance and actually try and make good on his "I'm going to feed those overgrown eggs to the Sharpteeth!" threat.  Also, it would be fun to see Three Talking Sharpteeth (Chomper, Dil, and Ichy) meet finally and see what they'd say or if they'd go  :wow  :wow  :wow  when they realized that they weren't the only Sharpteeth that could talk.  

Also, for the fun of it, in that one, I'd bring in Pterano and Guido too to help the good guys.  

And have Chomper and Ichy in a fistfight at one point.