The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

humans in the lbft series

gloverboy2

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Being attaced by a sharptooth is one thing...
getting a wedgie thats the problem! :huh:

gloverboy2

• Chomper
    • View Profile
heres another.

Editted to remove the duplicate image
~Action9000

gloverboy2

• Chomper
    • View Profile
i think you guys will like this one.

My pic

Editted for formatting
~Action9000

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I doubt there will ever be an LBT movie where the gang meets humans or vice versa. The story takes place more than 65 million years ago (although the exact time period is uncertain) and the world of LBT is pretty much established. If there were supposed to be humans in LBT, there would have been some humans on the first movie, but there wasn't.

I don't mind the idea of humans and LBT characters meeting, but only in fanworks. It would be breaking boundaries already set up if they did include humans in a future LBT movie. The movie would no longer feel like a real LBT movie, but more like an animated fanfiction, in my opinion.

gloverboy2

• Chomper
    • View Profile
What if the gang stumbled on a time tunnel in the caves where chomper and ruby stayed?

they could or might get sucked into the future.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Such a thing would never happen in Land Before Time. As I said, the world is already established. There's no magic, no worm holes, etc.

If you like the idea, that's fine. I kind of do, too, though not as much as before. If you want, you can make a fanfic out of it. But odds of a movie like that being made are very low, I hate to say.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea to have humans in LBT, but in terms of being canon to the movies, it just wouldn't work out.

Nice pictures, btw.

gloverboy2

• Chomper
    • View Profile
DarkHououmon it is possible or may not be possible for humans to turn up in the lbft univers.

those two rainbowfaces are examples of i mean!!

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I can honestly say, I don't believe it's possible for humans to appear in LBT. That's my honest opinion.

As for the rainbowfaces, that really threw me off, probably threw others off as well. For me, it made LBT7 feel much less like LBT. I didn't like the notion of the rainbowfaces being aliens. I would rather view the ending of LBT7 as nothing more than a mere dream. It just didn't fit in with the rest of LBT.

gloverboy2

• Chomper
    • View Profile

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You can always make a fanfiction, if you want.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is one of the great things about fanfiction is one can do what one wants.  Even do things that the tv or movies would never do.  Not everyone may like every idea, but that is part of being an individual.

gloverboy2

• Chomper
    • View Profile
tippy at wonderland with me- cute don't you think?

NaNaNa

• Spike
    • View Profile
Yeah, I agree with DarkHououmon. Theres no way to actually get the humans from their place to the LBT world without magically sending themselves. Don't bring up the cliche of a time machine either.

Besides, if humans appeared in the Great Valley, Topsy would just angrily drive them out. Puny humans.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile