The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Official Ep list from DirectTV

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Does anyone know when/if there will be a new episode posted this week?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, it seems the first rerun is coming up.  This was expected to happen eventually.  As it does with all shows. :)

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
he had problems. some how it was super speeded up video and audio. he try to correct the problem but couldn't so it looks like there isn't but I do have some good news. last weeks one I got off New Order I managed to reduce the size using Windows Movie Maker to 60mb. So I can send it to Action9000 so he can put that up on Sendyouit site so ppl can get to see last weeks one. as for this weeks one it a no go cause of the glitch from what Action9000 told me and what I saw of it when it sent it to me... no way anyone can watch that it going far too fast to even listen to it or keep track what going on.

But that one was a repeat from the second week in. it was epsiode 2 again with CHopper losing the tooth so we missed out of episode two again cause of a problem with the system.

But as for the Great Bright Circle episode one I got it down to 60mb and soon as Action9000 signs on tonight I will send him it so he can place it on Yousendit.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Very good, that means that we should be able to see the Bright Circle episode in a day or so...

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I decided to be a bit more productive and bold those that are brand new.

In times of need, I think it will help those of us that live in the US. :)

Highsoar

• Big flyer
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
So the titles that are up, that's how many new ones have aired? Boy am I late lol. At least I can say I don't mind the reruns in that case lol. They're new to me.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Highsoar,Mar 28 2007 on  12:30 AM
So the titles that are up, that's how many new ones have aired? Boy am I late lol. At least I can say I don't mind the reruns in that case lol. They're new to me.
Yes, and don't forget, the times indicated are of Mountain Standard Time.  So, depending on where you are, it might be different where you live.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
the times indicated are of Mountain Standard Time.
Our of curiosity, are you Mountain Standard Time too?  If you are, that makes two of us. B)  :D

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,Mar 28 2007 on  07:16 PM
the times indicated are of Mountain Standard Time.
Our of curiosity, are you Mountain Standard Time too?  If you are, that makes two of us. B)  :D
Yes, I am as a matter of fact. :^.^:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The problem is that the shoe comes on so early that I often miss it..For example I missed the Brave Longneck Scheme with Ali this morning..it should reair next month unless there are new episodes..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Speaking of which, it seems that starting April 3rd, Land Before Time will be on one hour earlier to make way for the specials that Cartoon Network will be airing.

Also, Land Before Time will NOT show on April 6th due to a bunch of movies that are playing.

If you thought they were too early before, now you'll be complaining.  You might as well just record them, Nick. :)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Great <_<  Couldn't they move them to later in the day :huh:  Guess not..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cartoon Network has the schedule for the next couple weeks. there are 13 episodes in all..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What do you know.  Last minute notice here, but it looks like the 1 hour earlier deal starts today instead of tomorrow. :)

Terribly sorry that this is the last minute and all, but I just found out myself. :^.^:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No problem.. now excuse me while I go find out when the brave Longneck scheme airs next.. and set my alarm so I don't miss it.. :P:
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Brave Long Migration re-airs on April 16th, and it's at the normal time, which is 8:30 where I live. The 1 hour early deal is only for a couple weeks..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Apr 2 2007 on  09:34 AM
The Brave Long Migration re-airs on April 16th, and it's at the normal time, which is 8:30 where I live. The 1 hour early deal is only for a couple weeks..
Really?  Where'd you find this info? :)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Cartoon Network site has episode listings for the following 2 weeks... Just go to the Land Before time Section... the section has a picture of littlefoot on it.. and go to 'Schedule'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It seems that on Friday, April 27th Cartoon Network will be airing an all day marathon of Ed, Edd & Eddy.  It will start when Land Before Time normally airs.  As such, LBT will not be airing that day.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. :)

Here's hoping we get something new by May. :^.^:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I do see a "The Lone Dinoiosaurs Returns" episode amoung the unaired ones for this seasons. It appears they are touching base with many guest characters from the films...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: