The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Official Ep list from DirectTV

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Apr 19 2007 on  04:01 PM
I do see a "The Lone Dinoiosaurs Returns" episode amoung the unaired ones for this seasons. It appears they are touching base with many guest characters from the films...
That pretty much killed my theory of Doc being a spirit, but I'm really excited for that episode as well - once it comes, I hope they give him a voice similar to the one he had in LBT 6. But it is nice that they're re-introducing movie-specific characters to the TV show. I hope we get to see the bullies from LBT 3 again.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This Memorial Day, Monday, May 28th, LBT will NOT be on.  This is because they are doing an all day movie marathon that day.

Just a heads up and so that you won't be surprised when LBT doesn't appear on your TV on Memorial Day at it's regular time. :)

Well, see ya later. :^.^:

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
UPDATE!

On August 5th, CN will not be airing LBT.  As it turns out, there is a Scooby-Doo marathon going on that day.  So yeah, just so you know. :^.^:

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984 on  
It seems that on Friday, April 27th Cartoon Network will be airing an all day marathon of Ed, Edd & Eddy. It will start when Land Before Time normally airs. As such, LBT will not be airing that day

This Memorial Day, Monday, May 28th, LBT will NOT be on

On August 5th, CN will not be airing LBT.
So...any chance of there airing an episode anytime soon? Much less a new episode? At all?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ratiasu,Jul 28 2007 on  01:06 PM
It seems that on Friday, April 27th Cartoon Network will be airing an all day marathon of Ed, Edd & Eddy. It will start when Land Before Time normally airs. As such, LBT will not be airing that day

This Memorial Day, Monday, May 28th, LBT will NOT be on

On August 5th, CN will not be airing LBT.
So...any chance of there airing an episode anytime soon? Much less a new episode? At all?
CN only airs eps in the early morning on Saturday and Sunday now.  However, they have yet to give the US more than 12 eps.  If you ask me, Universal got ripped off. :(

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I think that knowing the true ep list is impossible.  What's the point anyways?  We will only know for sure when Universal releases them on DVD. I have a list.  None of them have overlapped.  I'd say that my list is more accurate.

1. the cave of many voices.

2.  the mysterious tooth crisis

3.  the star day celebration

4.  the canyon of shiny stones

5.  the great log running game

6.  the brave longneck scheme

7.  the meadow of jumping waters

8.  days of rising water

9.  escape from the mysterious beyond

10. the hidden canyon

11. the legend of the story speakers

12. the bright circle celebration

13. the lonely journey

14. the missing fast water adventure

15. the spooky nighttime adventure

16. the lone dinosaur returns

17. the stranger from the mysterious above

18. ?

19. ?

20. the big longneck test

21. the forbidden friendship

22. return to hanging rock

I believe the hermit of blackrock is #18, but I can't be sure.  I am almost positive that this is the correct episode list.  The episode numbers were embedded inside of the actual AVI files using an unknown method.  I was able to extract the txt file from it using a program called "Invisible secrets".  It is supposed to be able to unzipp protected and/or artificially altered files.  It appearantly worked.   I think these episode numbers were actually made by the software that was used when recording them.  I really do beleive that this is the correct ep list.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yes, LBTlover, your list is most likely more accurate, if it aired in Canada.  This is the one that appeared in the US, which has proven to be COMPLETELY different. :)

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
From what I know of the sister channel of Cartoonnetwork in the UK is doing a far better job then the US Cartoonnetwork. They seem to be not even airing much from what I heard and keep repeating the same 13 over and over again, why I wonder why don't they put the rest up? is CN trying to make LBT look bad?

Boomarang in the UK and Boomerang +1 air it quite alot week daily.

Here is what I found out.

Sunday to Monday this week it on from 3pm to 4pm. Saturday seems to be a Scooby Doo Specail for Boomerang
and also on Boomerang+1 at 7pm showing time from my knownledge.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Again, CN is having something take over the time slot.  August 18th and August 19th, LBT won't be airing, due to a Nutaro Marathon going on that weekend.

Ugh!  When is CN going to get wise and start doing the scheduling right? -_-

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Most likely they will never get it right till they get on board on things. And from what I know of Boomerang in the UK already aired over 18 of the total 26 episodes from what looking around I done. So it shows that the CN sister channel in the UK is doing a better job at its timetables then the US and also advantage is that we don't have 3 to 6 adverts in the middle on a show only one :)

They compares the differences to UK to USA. Guess the UK taking it a bit more serious for our kids then the USA ones of CN

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
What about the episodes that hasn't been aired yet, Like "The Sky-Fire Promise"?
Somone got more information?

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I checked the schedule. They're now airing LBT on weekday mornings at 9:30 AM eastern standard time.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, it's official.  All through October, CN won't be airing LBT.  This is to make room for all those cartoons with ghosts, goblins and monsters, all to promote Halloween.

*sighs* When will they EVER get it right? :(

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
After a 3 month break, it's finally back!

The topic has been revived! :^.^:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
This is indeed confusing after all this talk about even the sequels being killed off.  Maybe they're trying to promote it before they release another DVD of tv eps?