The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Coming to DVD

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Threehorn,Aug 9 2007 on  01:36 PM
...and maybe that they want to get big sales so they put on episodes that kids never seen so they will go 'I want I want' and parients buy.
There's the answer to the question that was never asked.

Unknown Person

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I'll probably still buy it when it comes out just to have it, but I'd much rather prefer if they made a boxed set of all the episodes.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Here's Manny to bump another thread in style. :D

I just saw this at Wal-Mart today for $11.86, which amounts to $2.97 an episode (the list on the DVD concurred with the given four episodes). Not $16, but I'm sill not going to get it.

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I actually paid 8 and change thanks to both Walmart's liberal price-matching policy and a 2.00 manufacturer's coupon.  I think 2.00 an episode is worth it.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Who was originally selling it for $8?  WalMart will match anything, but so will other big box stores if you can prove to them you can pay less for it somewhere else.  The only Wally World around here is in such a congested area I stay far away from it.

$2.00 an episode still seems high considering other deals out there I've mentioned before.   A lot of the diminishing return will depend on how well you like the tv series too.

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It was actually a 10.00 best buy online price, plus a 2.00 coupon I got when I bought #12.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Land before time (TV Series) DVD

Play.com UK site (Land Before Time TV Series DVD)

This link I just found on Tesco DVD page when looking up Land Before Time, The one that just been out in the states is coming out in the UK on the 22nd of October this year.

£10 is the selling price for it but it seems the UK is really catching up on the USA if they realising the TV Series DVD in such a short time after the US release of it

Teresa

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Threehorn,Sep 15 2007 on  01:43 PM
Play.com UK site (Land Before Time TV Series DVD)
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! That's were i'll be buying it from.  :D

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Don't get too comfortable with volume 1.  Volume two is coming out in mid-november.  Here's a link:

Good Times and Good Friends

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
You've got to be kidding me. I'm not going to pay $13 a DVD for 4 episodes each to get all of the episodes. Unless it has "March of the Sand Creepers". Then, I might get it.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
1 hour and 30 minutes might actually be five episodes at about 22 minutes each.  The extra eight in a half hour slot usually go to commercials.  Deal's just as lousy as the first, but I suspect there's five on that disc.