The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT TV Series Gone For Good?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
And some ice cream for those who what that too. :lol  :DD  :DD  :p  :p  :wow

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Ughh.... :slap Thanks Kor! I can't believe I forgot the ice cream! :lol :DD :lol

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
We can't forget the cake! I'll bake it :birthday  :birthday  :birthday  :birthday

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'll grab the Red Bull.

It gives ya WWWIIIINNNNGGGGSSSSS!!!! :lol  :lol  :lol

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Whatever icing you guys want!

I always hear from people that Red Bull is terrible. But then I try it, and it isn't that bad.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Actually, I tried it one time and found it disgusting :x.  But, what's the harm in bringing something others might enjoy?  Party on!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe an assortment of different drinks and snacks, so those who dislike or can't indulge in certain things will have alternatives.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Mar 16 2008 on  10:50 PM
Well, from what I can tell, CN is no longer airing LBT episodes. :cry I went to their site (which is a little screwy right now.  I'm in the pacific time zone and it's 9pm now but they say it's 7pm in pacific) and I couldn't find LBT anywhere on the schedule.  It's still on their site, but It's not airing any time this week.  It's replaced with a weird movie mon-wed and thur-sat it's replaced by dumb shows like chowder and camp lazlo (god I hate those shows).  Are they just not airing it anymore because they've aired the same episodes over and over?  Are they planning a second season?  Why is it still on CN's site if it's no longer airing?  My Cable provider has a search feature where I can search shows up to 2 weeks before they air, and the land before time yielded no results.  :(
Really? Just when I was starting to like it... :(

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Well, this is certainly old news.  The TV series is still alive and is still airing on CN.  Take a look at their most recent schedule.  LBT is airing again on Monday:

Then straight after, they're airing a full LBT movie.  LBT is so far from dead. :yes

Man, just looking at these other shows that are next to LBT, what happened to all the good quality shows that are supposed to teach children life lessons?  It seems that nowadays all they show are shows about taking whatever you want and just taking up a half hour doing nothing. -_-

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So far so good.  I doubt they'd keep airing something unpopular, after all they are in the money making business, not the non profit let's just show cartoons for fun business.

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hmm...

Remember what happened last time they were supposedly going to air this one?

Hmm...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
fairly weird

great day of the flyers on television,

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Wait - What?  What's this about a writer's strike?  What???  HUH?????!!!?!!  WHAT?!?! :o
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think it's over now, though I don't keep up with tv, they talked about it on some of the podcasts I listen to.  It didn't seem to effect pbs any at all.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
If it is gonna be on I'll be in school so I won't be able to watch and we don't have a DVR so I won't be able to record it  :(  :( .

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace,Apr 27 2008 on  04:00 PM
If it is gonna be on I'll be in school so I won't be able to watch and we don't have a DVR so I won't be able to record it  :(  :( .
VCR's work, too. Got one of those? Besides, a lot of them are on Youtube, as well.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
So, wait...  What were the details of the strike?  When did it start, and how?
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...