The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT TV Series Gone For Good?

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Hey, thanks.  I'll get right on it!  Thank Yah it's over!
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

pteranofan

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Yeah I remember when they had their strike. During the Macy's Parade last year (2007) they said that broadway was suffering from the strike. I hope they don't cancel the series!!  :(

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Are you kidding?  It's a pretty popular franchise; I doubt they'll be throwing in the towel yet, pteranofan!  I really don't think we have much to worry about...! ;)
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That would suck, indeed :angry:!  Since they would not do it, let's have some of the fans who write LBT fanfics do it :lol!

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I wholeheartedly agree with you, Cancerian Tiger!  But, if the team still works on it - and I don't see anybody calling in the storm troopers yet - then, anchors away!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It may delay instead of cancel the series.  I"d guess other elements could be done still while the strike was under way, recording voice work, animating ect, though I don't know how things work in California so I"m only guessing.   I think it was over months ago though.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
...Yeah...  I'm not sure about that, either...  I don't keep up with things like that...  Too much controversy, topics of heated debate...  It's really not my thing.  Conflict is inevitable I suppose, but I always try to talk things out, as opposed to yell them out, or whatever...  Unless something irks me just right...

rosie

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Maybe the series cost too much for cartoon network to afford?

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I still believe there just taking long to make more episodes.  I can understand because Storyline writers needs time to think of Lines to fit in the Script.  And the Frame Drawing, that can be a major pain.  They just need time to think.