The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

If you could bring one of your ocs to life

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
IT'S ALIIIIIVE!!!!!!  :lol

Yeah, you know the deal. If you could bring an OC of yours to life, who would it be? I just couldn't help my curiousity on this one. Don't ask what inspired me.  :p

If I could bring an oc of mine to life, it'd DEFINITELY be Devon! Mostly because he's smart and sensitive and he cares so much about Pterano. *sigh* They're perfect for eachother...in fact, the half anniversary of the adoption scene between them is tomorrow. That's right! Six months ago tomorrow, it was written in Lost in a Forest that Pterano adopted Devon.  :celebrate  :wub  :wub DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And second of all, who would you NOT want to bring to life? Maybe a villain or something like that? As for me...I'll tell you when I finish Pterano's Metamorphosis.  :lol
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Topaz

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Well, I have no stories yet, but conceptually I would want to bring Topaz to life.  He is the OC version of myself.  He's a blue oviraptor, slightly taller than Ruby, and he's madly in love with her.
I haven't thought of a villain yet.
However, with Topaz, if you go to the Welcome section thingy, you'll get the joke.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, my only OC of any merit at the moment is Cutter, so I'd choose him.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
A bit of a cop out on my end seeing as I based quite a few of my OCs, mostly being humans, on people and friends I actually know. Their behaviours and traits are based loosely on how they really are in the real world :p But if I was to pick one, I'd think I've have to go with Jill Fielding. A merge of two of my favourite video game heroines. :D

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oyy I have so many OC's of both LBT-verse and otherwise, if I chose any of them, I know there'd be jealous fueding! :o
... but since I'm evil, I think I'd go with Taylen, my Egg-Stealer OC, featured in Earning Restitution. He's such a great little bugger to have around - he's curious, peppy, cheerful, optimistic, and he's got a Cockney accent... you cannot go wrong with a Cockney accent...
weeeelll, only if it' Manchester :smile
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hmm...judging by my only fic I ever read, dear Venatione Venatus and the OCs from that, I'd say...Lini, my sweet, flirtatious Giganotosaurus. She may even give me all the affection I crave... :lol

ARAJediMaster

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Well, I am uncertain on the names of my characters, but they would be “Sharpteeth.” However, unlike most of the Sharpteeth in the LBT, they not actually enemies of the Great Valley dwellers at all. In fact, one of them would have helped some of the heroes in their journies.

One of these characters would be a Coelophysis who nested in the caves near the volcano in the first film. She chose that cave for two reasons; one of them was isolation from predators or any dinosaur that would potential disturb her nest. The second was its proximity to a water source where she could rehydrate herself and the fish were plentiful indeed. While there was the odd dinosaur who would wander the caves endlessly, she could navigate around easily and ambush them if they got too close.

She encountered the Gang of Five by coincidence; she had been fishing at her usual fishing grounds when she overhears the trio of Pachycephalosaurs (Domeheads) approaching her nest. Despite their status as herbivores, they smelled the eggs and recognized them as Sharptooth. They hated Sharpteeth of every kind that they decide to despose of them. But before they could begin, the Coelophysis attacks them, but even with her speed and agility, she is still outmatched. She is on the verge of defeat when Cera comes to her rescue; the youngester witnessed the fight and noticed the nest the carnivore was defending. She manages to pick out that the Pachycephalosaurs were the ones attacking the nest as opposed to the Coelophysis, and as the three gloat over their imment victory, Cera charges them.

However, her efforts turn out to be no better than the mother’s, and Cera soon turns tail. The mother, meanwhile hears the crys of Littlefoot and his friends in the tar pits. She recognizes them because she had seen them cross through the lava fields on her fishing trip and decides to help them first. The Coelophysis finds some vines that she collected some time ago and uses them to haul out the others. She tells of Cera’s plight, which leads them to using the tar to frighten the Pachycephalosaurs away.

After she saves the gang, she returns to her nest to raise her young as normal, but she knows that her life will never be the same again. Eventually, when they are old enough to travel and to hear of the tale of Cera’s rescue of her and the eggs, and how she saved others in return.

Another character would a raptor. He leads a pack, basically. I don’t have much in the ways of his personality traits or story, but while he is territorial, he will not trespass on other packs’ lands, or the lands of herbivores. Occasionally, the pack will leave their den to go hunting, but only to a certain extent. When Littlefoot and his friends enter his lands on a quest of their own, he threats them with death if they do not leave; but when they, along with a respected dinosaur explain why they are here and how it is important, he respectfully lets them be and allows them to go on their way.