The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Happy news for Christmas!

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Hi!
I'm aware that for most of you christmas won't start before tomorrow while we impatient, greedy Germans celebrate on Christmas eve already  :lol:
Still I find it appropriate to post a piece of information here which I have been permitted to pass on. Some of you know already, but for those of you who don't I hope these news will make your Christmas  :)
When the news about the upcoming land before time series were released there
was major concern about the fact that most likely it was meant to replace
the direct to DvD/Video series.
It won't   :D
Aria's Mum told me that Aria has already been asked to perform in LBT 13.
As LBT 12 is not to be released before 2007, the same year in which the TV
series is going to start, LBT 13 is bound to be released after the series
started. The TV series does not mean the end to the land before time as we know it! :yes
Don't send any questions about LBT 13 to Universal's yet. There won't be no responds anyway, but let's share the happiness about the fact that the land before time will go on.  :DD

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Well, it's some positive news to lead us into the new year huh?! Can't wait to see what the new LBT releases have to offer! :D

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
heard of the news as well, I heard from Aria and see LBT is going very strong :D

-Threehorn

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That is excellent news!  Thank you very much for the info; I'm so relieved that the Series still has a future  :wow
Looks like I'll have some more movies to add to my collection over the next few years :P:

Speaking of the LBT series, I've heard rumours regarding a 20th anniversary theatrical release of the original Land Before Time due out in 2008.  Does anyone know the status of that project?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,Dec 24 2005 on  07:30 PM
Speaking of the LBT series, I've heard rumours regarding a 20th anniversary theatrical release of the original Land Before Time due out in 2008.  Does anyone know the status of that project?
We've heard that one multiple times (rumors can come from anyone) but never any official notice.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I think the most recent cause for a rumor about a 20th anniversary edition was a fan's wishful thinking being converted into a wikipedia article. I'm not saying that (especially with the upcoming series) people in charge might not consider something like this; however there is NO whatsoever official line yet that there is any substance to the talk about the coming of such an edition.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Dec 25 2005 on  08:19 AM
I think the most recent cause for a rumor about a 20th anniversary edition was a fan's wishful thinking being converted into a wikipedia article. I'm not saying that (especially with the upcoming series) people in charge might not consider something like this; however there is NO whatsoever official line yet that there is any substance to the talk about the coming of such an edition.
Ah!  I was pretty much hoping for that!

Anyways, this is great news!  I had my doubts about a 13th one, due to my guess of the budget they probably have.

With how things are going, I have a feeling we'll reach up to at least 15 before the series completely dies for whatever reason it may be. :) (I try to mean this on a postive note, BTW.)