The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Eye Color and species type relation?

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I think that Red, Yellow, and orange (with the exception of Sierra, who has yellow but his type is unknown) almost always goes with Sharptooth or Egg Stealer.  I haven't seen a Leaf Eater (other, than, again, Sierra perhaps) who has one of those eye colors.

The others, I think, go with Leaf Eaters or Bothteeth.  

Other than the three colors above, is there any other correlation between eye color and speceis and diet types?

(Also, given that red, yellow, and orange almost (again, Sierra might be the exception) go with a dino whose dietary type would mean (with the exception of Chomper, who WAS allowed in) that they are NOT welcome in the Great Valley, would a character, say an omnivore who has Sharptooth abilities be spotted right away or would nobody bother to care about a character, even if they had red eyes?)  

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think the eye color in LBT is a convenient code for bad guy vs. good guy. Chomper, Guido and the Hidden Runner should have from red to yellow eyes according to your classification, yet they don't.

So, the ones with the red, orange or yellow eyes are characters one should stay away from. Consequently, if anybody with these eyes were to enter the Great Valley he should immediately arise suspicion. But the Great Valley residents seem to not care about this obvious sign of trouble.  :confused

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, actually, my OC would have this going for him.

1.) He has a Pteranodon father, though he wouldn't know it as his mama lied to him, and looks like a Pterandon.

2.) His talons are shorter than a regular Sharp Beak's.

3.)  He's just a kid.  

4.) He isn't fool enough to try and eat meat right in front of anyone.  

5.) He eats Tree Stars.  

Also, as I said, Sierra also has the yellow eye color yet they let him in (They made a mistake, but, still.)