The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

One Of The Best Sequels

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't know LBTfan13 I actually agree with you on that.  Especially with Littlefoot and Cera they are the Closet Companions in the Franchise.

Littlefoot3897

• Spike
    • View Profile
My favorite is Land Before time 1,2,4,8, and 10

they are the ones the same as Land Before Time 1. They are sad and they teach you about friendship and family

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My favorite LBT sequels are: LBT 2 and LBT 5.....because they have chomper in them............omg i'm such a retard, lol
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
LOL...don't be so hard on yourself metadude! Everyone has their reasons as to why they have their favourites. Doesn't make you a retard :D I personally can say which of the LBTs I like the most (not any more) coz they all pretty much hit the same bandlength with me. All of them hvae their highlights and their low points but I generally just take them with a pinch of salt ;)

x-Petrie-Lover-x

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I like the 3rd film best (well, it's the best sequel in my opinion anyway).
=]

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
my favorite sequal has to be LBT4 but my favorite LBT film is the original

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hard for me to pick just 1.  I'd have to say the first 4 movies with most of 5 also.  Though 5 ends up like the following sequels it does start out as good as the earlier movies in my opinion.

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
The Land Before Time 1, 4, 6, 7, 10, 12 and 13 are my favorite LBT movies.

But in order:

LBT 12
LBT 1
LBT 4
LBT 6
LBT 10
LBT 7
LBT 13

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I have to say number 2 or 3 were my favories. I personally like the older ones better. I don't really know why but the just give me more of a cozy, warm feeling inside. I like these ones because I watched them more than the others. Well, actually I haven't watched an LBT movie in a long time. I'll have to make some time for it I guess. I also like them because they (in my opinion anyways) had some of the best songs. i.e. Peaceful Valley, Eggs, and Kids Like Us. Hey I  like them. Also Chompers in number 2. I love that little guy! As for 3 I just like it. For me it holds up as one of the better sequals. Too bad this is the sequals, otherwise, I would have picked the first one. But, oh well I'll add it anyway, the first one is my favorite.

Bruton the Iguanodon

3 and 4 are the best; 2 is great as well---it's the only sequel that's even remotely as good as 3 and 4