The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Littlefoot

Petrie. · 76 · 16792

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy,Sep 28 2017 on  07:43 AM
Quote from: Longneck3050,Sep 27 2017 on  07:33 PM
Quote from: vonboy,Sep 27 2017 on  07:40 PM
Could be like in the Seven Hunter's story. Littlefoot get's a new name when he becomes an adult, basically signifying that he's grown up and ready to handle adult responsibilities, but it is really only a public name. His family and close friends would still call him Littlefoot.

It's just if you were not close to him, you'd be expected to use his new public name, otherwise, expect a stern whacking! :lol
What's a stern whacking?
I mean you'll get hit by a longneck tail, very hard. :p
Oh. Thanks for explaining what it is.  :)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Could be like in the Seven Hunter's story. Littlefoot get's a new name when he becomes an adult, basically signifying that he's grown up and ready to handle adult responsibilities, but it is really only a public name. His family and close friends would still call him Littlefoot.

It's just if you were not close to him, you'd be expected to use his new public name, otherwise, expect a stern whacking! :lol
What's a stern whacking?
Longneck tails, you mean whips with 700 Psi!  :cry

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Gentle Sharptooth,Sep 28 2017 on  06:54 PM

What's a stern whacking?
Oh my!  :o

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Quote from: Longneck3050,Sep 28 2017 on  06:57 PM

What's a stern whacking?
The Truth, longnecks are the real villans. The reason we sharpteeth are so cranky, and vicious is the oppression of the Longnecks who tower over us and use their whips to keep us Sharpteeth slaves. Resist! Stand against the Leaf Eater!  :p   :anger

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Gentle Sharptooth,Sep 28 2017 on  07:52 PM

What's a stern whacking?
The Truth, longnecks are the real villans. The reason we sharpteeth are so cranky, and vicious is the oppression of the Longnecks who tower over us and use their whips to keep us Sharpteeth slaves. Resist! Stand against the Leaf Eater!  :p   :anger
Us Longnecks will win.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Gentle Sharptooth,Sep 28 2017 on  06:52 PM

What's a stern whacking?
Yes, resist! Take from the rich and fat leafeaters, and give to the poor and starving sharpteeth!

Someday, we'll start a holiday where we remember those that saved us from this oppression by getting together and eating a nice, plump longneck every year. We'll call it... Thanksgiving. :DD

Yeah, I've probably did this bit for too long. :p
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy,Sep 28 2017 on  07:59 PM

What's a stern whacking?
Yes, resist! Take from the rich and fat leafeaters, and give to the poor and starving sharpteeth!

Someday, we'll start a holiday where we remember those that saved us from this oppression by getting together and eating a nice, plump longneck every year. We'll call it... Thanksgiving. :DD

Rawr! We shall lay low the Longneck and break their tails of tyranny! We shall begin with Little Foot, and trample him under foot! Rawr! Resist!
 :anger

Its a Rawrevolution!

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Quote from: Gentle Sharptooth,Sep 29 2017 on  04:45 AM

What's a stern whacking?

Rawr! We shall lay low the Longneck and break their tails of tyranny! We shall begin with Little Foot, and trample him under foot! Rawr! Resist!

Its a Rawrevolution!
You wish... One tried. THE STRONGEST of our kind.
Was killed by small 5-years old child longnecks who can't even use his tail.
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Quote from: Snik,Sep 29 2017 on  03:03 AM

What's a stern whacking?

Its a Rawrevolution!
Sharptooth.. may he rest in peace! RAWR! He underestimated those little leaf eating hoodlums! I shall avenge him! Rise up Sharpteeth! It is Rawrevolution!

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Gentle Sharptooth,Sep 29 2017 on  06:31 PM

What's a stern whacking?

Its a Rawrevolution!
Sharptooth.. may he rest in peace! RAWR! He underestimated those little leaf eating hoodlums! I shall avenge him! Rise up Sharpteeth! It is Rawrevolution!
You will lose.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Quote from: Longneck3050,Sep 29 2017 on  06:33 PM

What's a stern whacking?

Its a Rawrevolution!
You will lose.
I will not! For this time we have one who is in the inner circle of the Gang of Five, one whom Little Foot trusts.. muwhahahaha!  :lol  :DD

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Quote from: Gentle Sharptooth,Sep 29 2017 on  08:41 PM

What's a stern whacking?

Its a Rawrevolution!
You will lose.
I will not! For this time we have one who is in the inner circle of the Gang of Five, one whom Little Foot trusts.. muwhahahaha!  :lol  :DD
This might be the biggest quote chain on the forum :lol
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Hypnobrai,Sep 29 2017 on  07:11 PM
Quote from: Gentle Sharptooth,Sep 29 2017 on  08:41 PM

What's a stern whacking?

Its a Rawrevolution!
You will lose.
This might be the biggest quote chain on the forum :lol
Really?

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Gentle Sharptooth,Sep 29 2017 on  06:41 PM

What's a stern whacking?

Its a Rawrevolution!
You will lose.
I don't believe you.  <_<

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Quote from: Longneck3050,Sep 29 2017 on  07:37 PM

What's a stern whacking?

Its a Rawrevolution!
You will lose.
Soon we will conquer the Great Valley and Chomper will be one of us!  :oops   :lol

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Gentle Sharptooth,Sep 29 2017 on  09:50 PM
Quote from: Longneck3050,Sep 29 2017 on  07:37 PM

What's a stern whacking?

Its a Rawrevolution!
You will lose.
Soon we will conquer the Great Valley and Chomper will be one of us!  :oops   :lol
Not on my watch. We out number you 100 to 3

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Guys? The hell are you doing?!  :anger Stop that shit right there!

This is not even a serious discussion! Ridiculous!
Inactive, probably forever.

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Sep 30 2017 on  07:29 AM
Guys? The hell are you doing?!  :anger Stop that shit right there!
All Right, We'll Stop. Gentle Sharptooth, Its over.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
*was observing how long this would last*

And here, Gentle Friendly Ducky finished it!
Honestly, yeah, it was huge spamming offtop. (but even I made single post in it  when it just started)
I think you guys can create separate thread for such "roleplay" discussions. ;)
But now, let ontop threads be clean.
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Quote from: Longneck3050,Sep 30 2017 on  07:29 AM
Quote from: Ducky123,Sep 30 2017 on  07:29 AM
Guys? The hell are you doing?!  :anger Stop that shit right there!
All Right, We'll Stop. Gentle Sharptooth, Its over.
Well the Rawrevolution will have to take place elsewhere. But to be fair it did mention Little Foot several times. :D XD