The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

who would you like to meet?

rosie · 86 · 12272

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
I would love to meet Chomper and Petrie!  :DD

I wanna hug Chomper! Very cute! awwww....

And Petrie, i wanna talk with him, he's so funny.  :lol

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I would like to meet Petrie and Spike. Yes I know Spike doesn't talk but still a fun laid creature.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I would like to meet Littlefoot's mother, Mo, Ozzy and Strut, and the Sharptooth from the 1st film. Littlefoot's mother and Sharptooth because both were my favorite characters in the first film. Mo because he is such a fun little Icthyosaur. And Ozzy and Strut because they are a hilarious couple of dinosaurs. "Eggs."

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
yeah i'd also like to meet the raptors also. Because one of the raptors is the same voice actor who played pinky.

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Quote from: Petrie85,Jun 23 2011 on  08:37 AM
yeah i'd also like to meet the raptors also. Because one of the raptors is the same voice actor who played pinky.
Forgive me for my palaentological nerdisms, but I feel I must say this:

Ozzy and Strut aren't raptors (or Dromaeosaurids, as raptors are properly called). They are ornithomimids. These were ostrich-like dinosaurs, generally thinner and with smaller heads than raptors.
Plus, an interesting fact; there is no real evidence to suggest that Strthiomimus was an egg-eater.

But yes, it would be pretty cool to meet them.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
If you listen closely I am right. that is the same voice actor that also did Pinky's voice in the Animainacs.