The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

songs

rosie · 16 · 2239

rosie

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I want chomper to sing more . :wave

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I like some of the songs, but not all of them. I think they should decrease the number of songs in an episode. One at the end would be enough for my taste.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I like some of the songs, some more then others.  Some can get annoying since they sing them so often.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
maybe they should do not put songs in every episode,

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
For the TV series, I voted a straight and simple "NO".  They're just not needed and tend to get on my nerves.  There was one that was okay.  It was the song in the episode about Hidden Runner (I believe it was called the spooky nighttime adventure).  I don't know why but that song really got to me.  It gets stuck in my head when I watch it and I can't stop humming it for days!

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
A 20 minute show does not need one third of its run-time to be done in cheezy song.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
I voted for yes. I just love singing, love the voices of the actors and all. It¥s great.^^

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Agree, but certain ones don't get my support. So, yes.
And there might be too much songs sometimes, yes.  :unsure:
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
A lot of the songs are the same thing just either different lyrics, tempo, or pitch. I think Adventuring and I Feel So Happy have been officially ruined since they are the two most sung songs in the series. Although, some of them I don't mind.

Overall, I think songs should be exclusive for the movies. TV series doesn't need them.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I voted "other". There are more songs that I like than songs that I dislike. On behalf of the "Always Theres", "No one has to be alones", "Bestest Friends" etc. I am willing to bear the "Ooops Eeepses", "Who need yous", and "Me and my Dads". I agree that less songs in the limited time span of the episodes may be a good idea but with the chance of some more good songs I wouldn't be one of the signers of a petition for the total ending of songs in LBT.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I voted "other". There are more songs that I like than songs that I dislike. On behalf of the "Always Theres", "No one has to be alones", "Bestest Friends" etc. I am willing to bear the "Ooops Eeepses", "Who need yous", and "Me and my Dads". I agree that less songs in the limited time span of the episodes may be a good idea but with the chance of some more good songs I wouldn't be one of the signers of a petition for the total ending of songs in LBT.

Malte, although it didn't specify in the poll question, I believe this member intended to ask about ONLY tv series songs since it's in the "Land Before Time TV Series (2007)" section.  I could be wrong though but if they didn't mean for it to only be tv series songs, this topic should be moved to general LBT.

If you're talking about all LBT songs in general then yes I would agree with Malte.  I'll muddle through the tv series songs if it means that there are good sequel songs.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
When it comes to the TV Series, I'm not going with less songs per episode, but them having more variety.  Unlike others, I did enjoy "Oops Eeps".  It was just enjoyable.  I can't describe it, but I just like it.  However, I do not enjoy the alternate versions of "Adventuring" nor do I like "I Feel So Happy", but I do prefer more enjoyable "It's Good to be Home" since it was such a breath of fresh air when it first appeared.

Not only that, but they could have used more variety in music for the songs.  I mean, we can all see the repeats, right? (ex., Big, Big Water = Hidden, Hidden Runner = Don't Be Scared.) I really think more variety could have saved the TV Series in the songs area.

I must admit though, the songs in the TV Series had one EXTREME positive.  Mr. Thicknose was given a better voice, in both regular speech and singing.  I believe that I can forgive him for singing that song in LBT 8 that shall not be named as I despise it quite a bit.

If there's another season, seriously song creators, MORE VARIETY!

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(Sigh) It seems that I continue to unintentionally end up "different" from most everyone with some polls. So far, I am the only one, and I will probably continue to be that way, with my choice. I picked "please more". Out of every LBT series song I've heard, there is always one thing out of three that I like about each one, sometimes two and occasionally all three ways I classify a song I like: music, lyrics, and rhythm. I'll try to give one of as many combination examples as I can think of right now to show how I feel about certain types of songs:

Oops Eeps- I only liked the rhythm, not the music or lyrics.
Remembering- I only liked the music and lyrics, not the rhythm.
Adventuring- I liked all three, the lyrics, music, and rhythm.
Theme Song- I only liked the lyrics and rhythm, not the music.
Feel So Happy- I only liked the music and rhythm, not the lyrics.
Talking Big- I only liked the music, not the rhythm or lyrics.

Those are the only combinations I can remember right now. But this is the reason I voted "please more": when one show has dozens of songs that I always like in some way, I just can't wait for them to make more songs that I am most likely to like as well! It is fun memorizing them and trying to sing as many as possible and I feel a good variety is the best excercise for a voice, like highs and lows and sharps and flats. Just like when you exercise, you don't just work on one little part of your body; your body needs to be worked in every area, just like a voice does. I have yet to hear ANY LBT song in general that I can't say one good reason why I like it. Later!

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The Songs are there for the Young Viewers that watches the series.   :mad But the Universal Staff that make up the music are being very lazy, they really need to think up a new tune for the series plus they should only have 1 to 2 song for each episode at least.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
As much as the movies seemed to need to fulfil a quota for songs within their feature length presentations (and some of them were quite good), I really don't think the TV episodes needed them too. The TV series could have easily done without them and maybe they could have worked on developing a bit more of a storyline.