The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5639 · 247006

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"The Laffalympics?" SpongeBob asked Bobo.
"I can't say I had heard of them either" Haley added in.
"Nor does it sound like any Earth sport thing I have ever come across" Zim also added in.
"I need tacos...." was all GIR had said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ian put in his order and sipped some water as he waited for it to arrive.  Droopy looked over the options of what he could order, waiting till Dee arrived before he made his final decision.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
rell rou rever rasked " scooby replied. "Ry ream ron rost rof rhe rime..
_ We weren't far behind though" bobo said. " the competition usually was close between us and you Scooby.. and I'd expect things to be no different this time around either.. we'd need a third team..
_ or more than that' Dee added as they pulled into the parking lot in front of Winnie's resteraunt..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I do hope I can help her." Droopy said quietly to himself hoping he could help Dee with catching that bad man who she had briefly mentioned.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Scooby giot out of the  and headed for the front door of the Resteraunt. Dixie Scooby dee and Bobo soon followed. the inside of the resteraunt was warm an though not stifling. Winnie appeared briefly saying I'll be with you in a moment' Before heading back to Droopy's table with an order of fries and a sandwich. ""theres a new group that just came in, would you mind if I  sat then at your table? winnie asked. " also if you see Woddy come down, just tell him to meet me in the kitchen.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
SpongeBob gave off a gasp as he saw who was in the restaraunt already "Patrick look, it's Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy!"
"What? Oh no, it's that sponge kid again" Barnacle Boy grumbled as he looked over to SpongeBob again.
"What's so great about them?" Haley asked SpongeBob.
"Oh, nothing, except they're the greatest superheroes which ever lived!" replied SpongeBob excitidy.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy nodded, "I'll be sure to tell him, and those may be the people I was going to meet here.  I'd be glad to have them at my table in either case." Droopy said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dee headed over towards Droopys table " ah you must be Droopy. I'm Scooby Dee' She said 'may I sit here?' She asked, as Scooby , Dixie and Bobo approached.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zim, GIR, Fu Dog and Haley also approached Droopy, whilst SpongeBob and Patrick approached Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
"So, you're Droopy the Detective?" Haley decided to ask him.
"Ah, hey Droopy, long time no see" Fu Dog told Droopy whilst also shaking his paw too.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sure, everyone can sit here if they wish." Droopy said waving with one hand as he shook hands with Fu Dog with the other one.  He nodded to Fu Dog, "Indeed, it has been to long.  I hope you are doing well." he said then to Haley, "yes, I am Droopy the detective.  Pleased to meet you."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh, it's been going well, although, not the ecconomy is helping out as you can probabally already tell" Fu Dog replied to Droopy as he sat down along with everyone else.
"I'm sorry my brother couldn't be here, as he got into a bit of trouble with Grandpa" Haley told Droopy as well.
"Don't we have more pressing matters to attend to? Like the mysterious dissapearance of the agent!?" Zim asked, his voiced raised a bit as well for no apparant reason.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well Mr Droopy, I've come to talk to you about my previous agent . His name is Clurry, Clurry Von Paws. he's represented me for virtually my entire career, advised me on movie roles, and in turn I introduced him to other actors and actresses, some of whom took him on as thier agent. Well in the last few years i noticed large amounts of money disappearing from my accounts, we're talking hundreds of thousands, millions even. " Dee sighed. 'Over the course of my career I've earned somewhere between 300-350 million. the fool I am, I trusted my agent with almost all my financial affairs, and look what I have to show for it.. in all my various banks accounts, twelve in all, I have a little more than 85, 000  dollars in them. I set those up with a million in each of them as an initial investment, and poured in my earnings from my  films, the largest amount was 52 million the smallest was 3 million.in the other ten, i had 40 million, 30 million, 25 million 22 million, 11 million 10 million, 8 million, 6 million, 5 million, and 4 million. All told that's 216 million. and those are just my savings. i had a checking account with access to about 60 million..' Dee was pulling out all sorts of paper slips with figures on it from her purse, and the figures on them were large. Dee had been a very very good actress through her career, and had amassed a large fortune in the process. "all these figures, not including my house which was foreclosed on, because I don't have the money anyone to pay the monthly expenses on it.. in short, from about 275 million, i have less than 150, 000 left.
_ During this tally Both Scooby and Dixie had sat silently, in shock at the huge amounts she was listing. "I'm so sorry Dee.. " Dixie said softly. "Mr Droopy" She said turning to him.  " Scooby and I will cover your fees, we want you to catch this agent, chances are Dee's not the only actress or actor he's stolen from..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy listened to what Dee said before speaking.  "That is quite a lot.  But do not worry.  I'll catch him and you'll have your money back." Droopy said.  "Do you have a place to stay?" Droopy said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well, not really, I have been staying in an apartment for awhile.. dee said somberly..
_ Cousin what about your dresses, clothes, furniture.." Dixie asked. "take when the bank repossessed my house.." came the reply
_ Re'll ret rour rouse rack, Ri romise" Scooby said to Dee "Row ruch ras rour ronthly rill?
- About 500 grand.." Dee said. i had just bought the house a couple years ago, so the months rates were high.."
 _
You've gone though a huge amount of money" Winnie said coming in with more fries.. "What I could do with even a fraction of that kind of money.."she muttered to herself as she poured water for the group..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Haley thought for a second "You know, since Jake isn't here and all that, I believe I shall take this chance to offer my help in looking for this Clurry person" she decided to offer to Droopy.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy nodded to Haley.  "I would be glad to have all the help I can get."  Then he looked at Dee.  "how about relatives or friends, maybe you can stay with them.  That would help the money to stretch out till he gets caught." Droopy said trying to help Dee to feel better.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Thank you, because I think my dragon powers will come in handy" Haley added in as she switched to her dragon form to more or less show off it this time, now, at the moment, remaining in said form.
"Alright, I'll tell Gramps later on that you're helping out Droopy" Fu Dog told Haley as he took a sip of his water.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dee will stay with us as long as she needs to" Dixie said "Whethers thats weeks, months or even years..
_
I sure hope it won't take him YEARS to solve this!' Dee replied. "weeks, maybe, or months , but not years.. besides I would intrude on you newly weds..
_ Dee we've been married for 4 months now.. we're past the newlywed stage.. Plus being on the squirrell lord's beck and call kinda cuts into romance time..ow..' her ring suddenly glowed white hot. " Dixie, i'm surprised at you, said a voice that was instantly familiar to her. Dixie turned her head and there stood a large squirrell dressed in rose colored robes "Ah  Droopy the detective I presume' Lord stripetail said giving Droopy a knowing glance, before taking a seat.
_ Rer, rello ripetail" scooby said nervously "Ree, rhis ris Rord Riprtail.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Nice to meet you.  Do you want to help in the investigation also?" Droopy said as he looked at Stripetail.  

Ian started on his order.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, tell us all about whatever it is you need to tell us" the young dragon added in as she took a sip of her water, acting more or less, as if she too was an actual detective.