The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Jurassic World-Land Before Time Crossover

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
A/N: Saw Jurassic World in June, and I loved it! It was the second best of the series, and I loved the characters. I am already writing a Lion King-Jurassic World Crossover, so I decided to come up with a Jurassic World-Land Before Time Crossover. Two dinosaurs from Jurassic World are coming. Will they spell peace between the two groups, or doom for all. Read on to find out.

Raptors lived in packs. They were highly social animals, so to be alone was very hard on a raptor. Blue found that out. She missed her sisters terribly. Even more, she missed her dad. Yes, he was the alpha, but he was the closest thing to a father she ever knew.

But that had all been taken away from her by that horrible white beast. That monster had Charlie dissapear from the pack, assumed to be killed by humans. Echo was burned to a crisp, and Delta most likely had been paralyzed when the Indominus threw her. Then he drove Alpha away. That was the hardest part of all, having to lose her beloved father.

She hoped he was alright.

As she moved, she spotted something strange. A glowing orb. What the heck was it? Her curiousity getting the better of her, Blue neared it to find out. When she got closer, she could see what was on the other side.

A world far different from her own. A world dominated by deserts. The world she saw was a world of cliffs, mountains, and canyons. It was so barren, so desolate. Was this like those gates the humans had that allowed her and her sisters to run free, only to another area of the island.

Suddenly, her thoughts were interrupted by a loud roar. No. It couldn't that thing! Anything but that monster!

It was a distinct blend of Tyrannosaur and raptor, that was unheard of in any other dinosaur. It was that wretched hybrid.

She tested the wind, it was blowing towards the monster. He could follow her! Desperate to escape the monstrous creature, she ran into the portal.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Chomper ran for his life from the Eggstealers. He was leaving after a fight with Cera, and decided to go into the Mysterious Beyond to cool off. After leaving, he had run into the two eggstealers, who naturally weren't that happy to see him. So they gave chase.

However, as he was running, he didn't notice something until he was far to late. He bumped into a fast biter's leg. The raptor whirled around and looked at him dangerously. The eggstealers stopped when they saw the raptor.

Chomper ran behind the raptor, hiding from them. "Now, we don't want any trouble, we'll just pack up our little friend and go." One of the Eggstealers stated. "Your little friend?" The raptor asked suspiciously.
"Aren't you guys herbivores?"

"No! We prefer eggs! That little thing there however nearly got us killed, just hand it over and there won't be any trouble."
"You know.." The raptor said, narrowing her eyes. "I don't like animals who kill for pleasure."

The eggstealers paled a little. The raptor then bared her teeth, before crouching down. That sent the two eggstealers bolting.

"Wow, thanks." Chomper breathed. The raptor's expression softened a little. "What are you doing out here all alone little one? Where are your parents?"

Chomper froze. "I don't know, the last thing I remember is Redclaw chasing them off." He replied. "Oh, I'm so sorry." The raptor sighed. "I lost my family to, this horrible monstrous thing killed them all right in front of me."
Chomper was surprised. "Was it Redclaw?"

"No, but based on how you speak of him, he seems to be terrible, but he couldn't have been worst then that Indominus."

"Indominus? I've never heard of that kind before." Chomper stated. He knew sharpteeth reffered to eachother differently then flatteeth. To them, a sharptooth like Chomper was a Tyrannosaur, or a fast biter was a raptor.
"I only saw one, but they're horrible, they kill for sport."

That was something Chomper never expected. Only a few other sharpteeth ever did something like that. This monster, this Indominus, was certainly dangerous.

A loud roar was heard in the distance. Chomper recognized it as if he had seen the one who uttered it. Redclaw!
"We need to go, that's Redclaw"