The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

PanickyPetrie14 reporting back

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
I really really missed this forum, it's just hanging out in my 'top sites' of my Safari web browser the whole time...

I think the last time I was active here was around like, 2 years ago or was it 1? I don't know but, yeah, a loooonnnggg looonnngggg inactivity I got there.

Oh. and, uh, I don't know if you guys still remember me, or know me, but yeah I'm an old member here, not that old but, yeah, inactive.

Some points to my inactivity:

-MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC-
well, perhaps most of you know this quite famous fandom that's spreading all over the world. Ever since my shift to that fandom, I got very less and less active here, and I got the facebook group of 'Philippine Bronies' to go with, I went active there and less of here.

But this does not mean that I forgot about Land Before Time... for as this will never be forgotten in my mind and in my heart, it will remain until my last time. :smile

-COLLEGE-
after my 4th year high school, and I graduated. Of course next to that... is the very deadly, sleep-depriving, energy-reducing... COLLEGE. It's a very long story at the very start but i'll cut it short. I took up Computer Engineering because my Dad said so, saying I will get more money there and stuff like that, and as you may have guessed, I hated the course, I tried to 'sort' things out with my Dad, and after three terms of college life under Computer Engineering, I shifted to the course 'Multimedia Arts and Sciences' or for short, and art course.

From that time up to now, I'm very much fine and going quite well with my studies and art, I love drawing so yeah. Several artist problems... but yeah, that's the road for being an artist.

So yeah, this is most likely a big reason why I am not active.

-BOREDOM-
this is quite self-explanatory. See my avatar right there? that's my OC pony named "Dozy Slumbers" or also known as "bored pony" as the nickname says, she gets bored most of the time. I based her personality on mine so whatever personality she has, is also me in real life. :smile

--------------------------------------------------------
ANYHOW...

so yeah, that's mostly it. and I am glad to visit here again all in one piece. I want to say hi to all of those who know me or still remember me, and for those who don't... I also want to say hi  :smile  :smile  :smile

Also, if you guys want to check my art, it's right down here in my signature, a link to my deviantART. Though I'm not that active in uploading works there, but yeah, I still make art.  :DD

ALSO, it's my birthday tomorrow, December 2. (take note of time zones though. lol)

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Nice to see you again, Panicky  :D I'm glad you moved to studying something you enjoy, and good luck for the rest of your art course!

Also, happy pre-birthday  :smile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi PanickyPetrie14, nice to meet ya :yes Your pic looks great, I think studying art is a good choice :p
Inactive, probably forever.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome back with us PanickyPetrie :)
It's great to see you back and a pleasure that even a long break needn't mean that the GOF is forgotten.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quite a pleasant surprise that you would return.  :yes

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I am relatively new here, but it is nice to meet you.   :wave

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nice to see you again.  I do remember you.  Hope the rest of your college goes well.  Good that you found something you will enjoy in college.  Nice picture of Princess Twilight Sparkle.   As for MLP:FIM there is a thread here where you can talk about it with some of the rest of us who also like the show.  

Glad to have you back.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
glad to have you back pp. hopefully you can pick up where you left off..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: